Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Are you an adult over the age of 25?

Aren't you the adult who thinks looking at someone through your scope on a "LOADED" rifle is OK?

Go away you idiot. You already proved you're a dumbazz with you thinking viewing people through the glass on a loaded gun is acceptable.

That sounds like a definite "no" to me.

Oh, so you are stating you weren't asking how many degrees away from the center of the recticle was acceptable to view someone through a scope on a loaded rifle?

Too much alcohol for you to remember perhaps, because I most certainly remember, and so do the people who pointed out you even mentioning the above was crazy?

Now does it ring a bell for you?

Of course I remember saying I wasn't going to get all worked up over someone looking at me through their scope. Why do you want me to?

Nice recovery, to obfuscate the fact you made a statement to reflect it is ok to point a loaded gun in the direction of a person, as long as they don't have the cross hairs on the person.

I am still not worked up over it, nor do I understand why it is important to you that I become indignant over it.

I believe I seen a while back you state you're over / teach "boat safety" in your job.

I just find that laughable, after watching you think a loaded rifle pointed in the general direction of someone is "safe".

Enjoy your "world" you live in....some people never grow above being 25 Y/O (years old)...had to spell it out for "you"

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)