Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
[quote=Beaver10]

$40,000. That's 40 Gray chips pawpaw's bitch

Funny things is you’ve never seen $40,000 let alone had your grimy dick skinners on said amount. Both Beaver10 and Kingston could light 400 $100 bills on fire just to watch you cry and neither would miss it.

First off, let me tell you boys something you obviously are incapable of recognizing or are man enough to acknowledge, if you did actually recognize this fact:.........................I O-W-N E-V-E-R-Y O-N-E O-F Y-O-U-'-R-E M-I-N-D-S.

Second, as to the $40K, you're full of schit, because the fact is, if beaver10 had a set swinging between his legs, he would put up $40K, and drag the pot. The reason he can't call the bet, is because he, like every single one of you are broke-dics too.

You're all broke-dic trolls.

Further, if you gang of toadies weren't all broke-dics, you would all pool your money to call the bet, and drag the $40,000 pot sitting in the middle of the poker table.

Now those facts listed above are UNREFUTABLE, and anyone with a brain knows it.

I own you guys, and I haven't laughed this hard since watching Johnny growing up.

Beaver10 ran his mouth, and doesn't have the cash to back it up, so he does what all closet commies do, just like all of you closet commie pixel puzzies, you toadies get together and stroke each other off, because you're all worthless white trash broke-dics, and are clearly proving it in this thread.

Rick Bin is waiting for you toadies to pool your money, so he can get his 10% rake, $4,000.

You sunufabitchin leeches can't even help support the site, which is further proof, you bitches are closet commies.

Truth doesn't just hurt.......it burns your azzes, and I LUV it.

Hi Sputz,

How’s your bedroom look after your tantrum last night?

Post a picture of it, please....You know how to do pictures. You’re mad trolling skills of cut & paste are spectacular.

So, post an epic picture of you in your bedroom flipping us all off....Sans the diapers of course. We’re not interested in your sick fetish baby play.

Thanks,

Beav 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”