Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Interesting that this Russian Troll has such a fixation on Smokepole. Smoke crushed him a year back on a hunting thread about setting a 3” high zero for taking elk, and it’s been game on ever since.

hataria, wouldn’t validate his rambling posts full of “Look at me, I’m so smart, said nobody, but his mom” And the troll hates deep for the transgression from hat.

Rockinbbar, educated the troll a while back on finding itself on the wrong side of LEO, and the troll has had a vendetta with Rock ever since.

Kingston, myself, and several others have watched as this hopeful troll tried desperately to prove itself worth in many threads with information that is full of inaccuracies that most have seen, exposed and tossed away as child like troll bravado.

I’m very much enjoying the self destruct button this young troll continues to push on himself...Never not funny to watch an epic meltdown by a liberal troll, posing as something else.

Sputz, get me a beer and clean your bedroom, son...🖕🏾😎

Lies, and just as usual, no links or quotes to support.

Smoke didn't crush me. The dumb sonufabitch is incapable going into an in depth conversation with any details, because he doesn't know crap.

He was asked several times to explain the difference between a 300 zero, and a 350 yard zero, and ...crickets, nada. Nobody could prove me wrong, on that thread. Nobody addressed that question, because it proved they were wrong.

That fact alone proves you're nothing but a commie lying troll.

There's an article on this very site discussing a 300 zero, so according to all of you, stepping up another 50 yards to 350 is wrong.

Hey beavus buttmouth, when they shoot 1,000 yards at Raton, whats the zero mr smarty pants, and that's with "open" sightes? So if 350 yard zero is wrong, go tell the boys shooting 1,000 they're doing it all wrong, idiot.

You and smokee just got your azzes handed to you, again.

SHOW PICTURES OF ANYTHING YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED....PROVE YOUR WORTH.. PROVE YOUR WORDS. PROVE ME WRONG....😎

Did you just quote the movie Evita? I know your favorite singer Madonna was in it..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.