Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by 79S
I’m glad you found some WiFi to post this!

grin Hotspot Yo, where ya been?

$25 additional. AT&T is giving unlimited data until the crisis is over, I live in a one or two bar location but it’s good enough to videoconference and I can change the contract back any time.

Sure beats the crap out of $60 WiFi and a year contract 😎

i pay 65 on my ph unlimited everything hot spot included.

I only pay $50 per month through Straight Talk Wireless.
They use AT&T’s towers. Y’all are paying too much. 🤠

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rost495
No health issues that were known of. The mid and young age deaths have been so rare, I have to think there was underlying that was unknown.

OTOH no one ever said ONLY older die. Every disease claims some of every age.

Jeff, Fox had a lady who looked less than 40 on a few days ago. Her husband was an ex football player and he was a perfectly healthy non smoking fb coach about 45-50. He was in critical and had been on a ventilator a week. They had not been able to get him turned with any TX they had tried but didnt elaborate. She said if you get this to get in quick but the recs are to only go in if you're having trouble breathing. Take care.

I read his report on how he got over it. I'd suspect a bit of meds used while playing, they all did it one way or another, and its shorted his body some.

Not just overly worried about it at all. But taking precautions just like I do when the flu is all around and so on. If I get it we'll see. If I die it won't matter.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Everyone's name is on that calendar, so when it's your time to go, it's your time to go. Nothing you're gonna do about it.

Fifteen years running EMS, learned that when God says "It's your day"... It's your day...

You learn a lot in fire and ems... that is one of em.

At least I'm O+. They always beg me for blood donations for some reason too...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
universal donor!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Everyone's name is on that calendar, so when it's your time to go, it's your time to go. Nothing you're gonna do about it.

Yep JG, to say when you check out of this world is just some chance is non sense

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Orion2000

Fifteen years running EMS, learned that when God says "It's your day"... It's your day...

I learned that almost 50 years ago.

Jim

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Chinese study done in late JAN2020. N=2000+ Basically folks with blood group A have significantly higher chance of getting COVID19 than non A groups. Folks with blood group O have significantly lower risk of infection for COVID19 than non O groups.

Study here:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.11.20031096v1.full.pdf

Conclusion here:

Conclusion
In summary, we for the first time report a link between COVID-19 susceptibility
and the ABO blood group, demonstrating the latter to be a biomarker differentiating
the former. Specifically, people with blood group A have a higher risk whereas people
with blood group O have a lower risk for SARS-Cov-2 infection and COVID-19
severity. This study may have potential clinical implications given the current
COVID-19 crisis: (1) People with blood group A might need particularly strengthened
personal protection to reduce the chance of infection; (2) SARS-CoV-2-infected
patients with blood group A might need to receive more vigilant surveillance and
aggressive treatment; (3) It might be helpful to introduce ABO blood typing in both
patients and medical personal as a routine part of the management of SARS-CoV-2
and other coronavirus infections, to help define the management options and assess
risk exposure levels of people. It should be emphasized that due to the imitations
discussed above, one should be cautious to use this study to guide clinical practice at
this time. This study encourages further studies.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

445 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 11point, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,675 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,655
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.