Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I wouldn’t put it past the Chicom regime. However, I would need to hear it from a reliable source. Breitbart.com isn’t known for it’s veracity.

What man, on his death bed, ever lamented, "God, I wish I had spent more time at the office."
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Clarkm
I did not believe the video was real.................and I have a file of pics of mass executions in China.

What circa are these pics that you have ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Originally Posted by Squidge
"Epoch Times"? grin

Nope. Sorry, but a swing and a miss.

The Epoch Media group includes the Epoch Times and New Tang Dynasty (NTD) whose video is included in the Breitbart story. From the Breitbart link.

According to New Tang Dynasty, a broadcaster affiliated with the persecuted Chinese Falun Gong movement, the woman spoke with a Wuhan accent, suggesting she was a native of the central Chinese city.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
O
OSU_Sig Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
"Epoch Times"? grin

The Epoch Media group includes the Epoch Times and New Tang Dynasty (NTD) whose video is included in the Breitbart story. From the Breitbart link.

According to New Tang Dynasty, a broadcaster affiliated with the persecuted Chinese Falun Gong movement, the woman spoke with a Wuhan accent, suggesting she was a native of the central Chinese city.

The story was from Breitbart. I'm sure they source information from lots of places.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
frickin maniacal commies

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Clarkm
I did not believe the video was real.................and I have a file of pics of mass executions in China.

What circa are these pics that you have ?

I’m gonna regret this, but why do you have a file of pictures of mass executions?

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Michael Scott
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
One of the more common methods of execution employed in China for centuries was to bury the condemned alive. Was still employed in the early 20th century. So this is not a surprise.

Questionable — no sure link.

I don’t have a link (?) but last week I read that in or associated with the “wet” (blood) markets where you see stacks of caged dogs, the belief is held that as they torture the dog to death, the more the dog suffers in the process, the better the meat.

Absolutely sick to my stomach if true. Regardless, stacks of caged animals — dogs! is unconscionable.

All cultures are not equal.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Epoch Times"? grin

The story was from Breitbart. I'm sure they source information from lots of places.

This particular story was sourced in part from the Epoch Media Group. Still a swing and a miss?

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The current population of China is 1,436,768,070.
does anybody think they would think even once about killing a few hundred or even million of their own people by unleashing something like this virus on the world?
actually directed at the USA , but perfect cover letting the rest of the world in on it. JM2C

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
OSU_Sig Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
"Epoch Times"? grin

This particular story was sourced in part from the Epoch Media Group. Still a swing and a miss?

So, is there are problem with the Epoch Media Group? You seem to have a burr under your saddle here.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Well, maybe it's cheaper if we walk in under our own power.

1Minute
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Lessons taught, learned, heeded, and practiced from "chairman wart-chin mao ze-donka donk dong."

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
What do you expect from people who skin dogs and eat them?
American Indians, maybe?
Lewis and Clark also. Hungry people will eat lots of things.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

American Indians, maybe?

Did they skin them alive?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
American Indians, maybe?
Doubtful, Asians are a different breed. My uncle was in the 2nd Marines and landed on 3 D-day islands, he said Japs absolutely would not surrender. He also told me they were very good soldiers. They look at things different and it may be a racial trait. American Indians were noted for cruelty and they are mongol.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
One of the more common methods of execution employed in China for centuries was to bury the condemned alive. Was still employed in the early 20th century. So this is not a surprise.

I don’t have a link (?) but last week I read that in or associated with the “wet” (blood) markets where you see stacks of caged dogs, the belief is held that as they torture the dog to death, the more the dog suffers in the process, the better the meat.

Absolutely sick to my stomach if true. Regardless, stacks of caged animals — dogs! is unconscionable.

Recorded and described by the early 20th century Russian explorer and naturalist, Vladimir Arseniev. Stated as the common practice in China brought to the Amir region by Chinese overlords and used against the indigenous Siberian tribesmen of the areas. Read his "Dersu the Trapper" for more details.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Epoch Media group sources stories from legitimate sources such as the AP and Rueters but they also do engage in a degree of propoganda against China. In addition they are actively working to bring about "judgement day" in religous type of way.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This, from Breitbart.

A friend of mine called it "Nazi Like" behavior.

No sir, it's Communist Chinese behavior since 1949.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Actually it’s quite quick.

The butcher has a slat of wood about 18” long with a wire loop tied to the slat at about mid point. He simply puts the loop over the dog’s head, takes up slack in the loop and starts twisting the slat.

It’s over pretty quick. It’s a common scene outback of restaurants and in open air markets .

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

American Indians, maybe?

Couldn’t say, Birdie.

I think that you have better information on this, though.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 58 invisible), 2,530 guests, and 1,154 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,782
Posts18,515,787
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.