Hop To
Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19
Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Jud, appears the pic game is over because numnuts is incapable of getting started. Nice buck, not surprised.

How’s your pretend ignore working? Fuggin unemployed wetback. You on the .gov tit too?

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
All of my Leopold's work as advertised.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

She could entertain a couple of idle oil rig crews and get a new look on her mug.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Not to side track the normalcy of a Leupold thread - Just wanted to give a shout out to Leupold for losing my scope I sent in to them a month ago for issues with the poa vs poi I saw on 3 different rifles.

Owned a lot of Leupolds. This is the 3rd scope I’ve had to send in. The other two scopes were replaced with new in lieu of repairing.

I was expecting the same on this one, but, being it’s lost. Who knows how long before I see a new scope.

FYI...Leupold is working from home and repair shop personnel are maintaining 6’ft safe distances from each other. Slowing down the repair work to a crawl, I was told.

😎

Wow.
Leupold scopes lose their zeros..
And...
Leupold loses the whole scope..

The losses attributable to Leupold are mounting fast.

“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”
--- Will Rogers
Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by T_Inman
He did state he was more of a shooter than a hunter....but I like the google fu accusations of Jud's pictureslaugh

Who takes pics of a legit buck like that? Especially when pics of his fat ass is are plastered all over the web already. Shiiit don’t pass the sniff test, when you factor in all his other pics are dinks.

IC B2

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by qwk
Commie coast? I live in the mountains of Utah. So was that a yes or a no?
Where are you from? Hint.

I will take that as maybe and that you’re not very bright.

Slammer I apologize if I got your thread off track.

From the Washington coast to the middle of Utah you stupid fuuck!!! Got it?
So which post of his do you believe? Today’s or 2014? You commies are all the same. Full of chit.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I'm just trying to figure out what all this has to do with Leupold scopes tracking.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
OP

I have three VX-5HD 3-15x44 scopes and use the turrets on all and they are working fine for me.
The only issue I have is the phony thin wide duplex reticle.
Settled in on my loads and will get the CDS dials ordered this spring.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
This chidt is never not fu cking funny. Carry on, ill make some more popcorn..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Formidilosus
Originally Posted by specneeds
When time to get the shot off means success or failure simplified dialing is superior to a written dope chart/ generic turret combination & a calibrated reticle is faster still when pressured speed & adrenaline are involved

It’s faster? Ok, how much faster? I mean to state that would mean you’re equally skilled at both dialing and holding, and you’ve timed it enough to have something resembling data, right?

So say from standing, spotting the animal, ranging, getting into position and hitting a deer sized vitals, how much faster to a hit? Say 90% hits at uneven yardages (278, 367, 422, etc.).

Sighted in at 225 with flat shooting rifle 278 is point & shoot as is 367 hold below spine shoot. So several seconds faster than 100 yard zero & dial. At 422 yards it may only be 3-4 seconds faster depending on skill levels. Grazing deer middle of the meadow no big deal walking elk about to crest the ridge very big deal.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by qwk
Originally Posted by qwk
Commie coast? I live in the mountains of Utah. So was that a yes or a no?
Where are you from? Hint.

I will take that as maybe and that you’re not very bright.

Slammer I apologize if I got your thread off track.

quote=Springcove]As someone who lived there most of my life it was very hard to leave. The state has so many amazing places to hunt, fish, etc. I finally had the opportunity to leave and I took it. I still miss all those places and love to go back and visit. Of course once I'm there and dealing with all the stupidity I realize why I left.

Utah is great!

Bright enough to do a simple search! That quote is from a thread about California. One of his very first posts.

Ok. I “lived” in California past tense. That means I don’t live there anymore. I also “lived” in Northern California not on the coast. The part that wants to become the State of Jefferson. I now live in the mountains of Utah. Thanks for the stalker alert though. That was a bit creepy.

Last edited by Springcove; 04/16/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well on the "bright" side,when you cain't afford a camera,Reupolds work "good". Hint. Congratulations?!?

I do enjoy the CDS Retardation,because you gals are assuredly doing your best. Hint.

Keep in mind,when gunning a Reupold Tall Target Test,to not even LOOK at the windage or you'll throw the piece of fhuqking schit off TWO cliffs. Hint. LAUGHING!

Kudos for the HILARITY of "all" of those "years" of "use" and "rounds" "fired",less issue. Hint. LAUGHING!!!

Bless your hearts,for doing your best.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Just great, who left the door open to the "Hunting rifles" forum? Now the retard is spreading fertilizer here also. Only upside is the grass could use some nutrients.

Welcome to TN - patron state of shootin’ stuff
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon Facts & Physics upsetting you so. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for doing your best,as the only thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Formidilosus
When time to get the shot off means success or failure simplified dialing is superior to a written dope chart/ generic turret combination & a calibrated reticle is faster still when pressured speed & adrenaline are involved

It’s faster? Ok, how much faster? I mean to state that would mean you’re equally skilled at both dialing and holding, and you’ve timed it enough to have something resembling data, right?

So say from standing, spotting the animal, ranging, getting into position and hitting a deer sized vitals, how much faster to a hit? Say 90% hits at uneven yardages (278, 367, 422, etc.).

Sighted in at 225 with flat shooting rifle 278 is point & shoot as is 367 hold below spine shoot. So several seconds faster than 100 yard zero & dial. At 422 yards it may only be 3-4 seconds faster depending on skill levels. Grazing deer middle of the meadow no big deal walking elk about to crest the ridge very big deal.

You need to assume the same zero for both methods for it to be a valid comparison.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It speaks volumes to your psyche that you immediately think this post was about you.... But since you went there:

Facts and physics, really? I guess I need to take that double engineering degree off the wall then. Nevermind that I use it every day.
Let me know when you master GD&T, FEA, and software programming. All of which were used to create the things you like to pontificate about.
At best you MAY know what, but no clue as to WHY.
There is a big difference....

Given the consistent use of lack of thought and insight into any given topic being discussed, along with a totally illogical use of the English language I am becoming convinced that this is a computer bot sending canned responses.
My posts are only to ferret this out at this point....

Welcome to TN - patron state of shootin’ stuff
Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Ok. I “lived” in California past tense. That means I don’t live there anymore. I also “lived” in Northern California not on the coast. The part that wants to become the State of Jefferson. I now live in the mountains of Utah. Thanks for the stalker alert though. That was a bit creepy.
Oh so you are just a little bit commie, not full? I thought all commies were equal? Lol The point is you are a fuggin lyin pos. Scanning a few posts is now stalking? You lying snowflakes are pathetic.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jordan,

It's impossible to make sense,to those who have NONE. Hint.(grin)

I reckon it more than a touch handy,to simply drive the windshield for many things,because a guy is gonna look through the fhuqking thing anyhow. One of many reasons why FFP and an erector that talks to the reticle,conspire to formulate soooooo many "unfair" advantages. Also why BDC/CDS turrets suck so much ass and why BDC reticles follow suit. There's much to be said for lineal graduated scales,that correlate erector adjustment. While NOTHING could be more simplistic,for folks who actually shoot,Retards are forever in a hurry to overlook the glaring obvious and default to Licking Windows...as these Threads soooooo eloquently attest. Funny schit and I mean fhuqking FUNNY! Hint. Laughing!

Joe Average sure in the fhuqk ain't very bright,but Lemmings drive the market and that's why Schit Riggin' abounds. Retards can "justify" everything and simply haven't seen what wares that actuate/operate in accordance,will reliably do. BSA sells alotta scopes and so does Reupold. LAUGHING!

A Guess,predicated by a Guess,to arrange a Guess,is a fhuqking HILARIOUS way to conduct business! Doubly fhuqking funny,when your schit is so fhuqking bad,you "think" it is "good". Reupold for Rife! Hint. Raughing!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I enjoy the "set and forget" Mantra,because it's used as a salve to smooth over STUPIDITY and as a base ingredient for a schit recipe. Glass that won't/don't/can't track and repeat,will NOT hold zero either. That despite the ploy being a popular excuse,which only adds to the fhuqking humor. Couple same with a "Magical" CDS turret and everything gets "better". Add SFP to the equation,frost it nicely with an erector and reticle of different languages and then rave about how "GREAT" it is. Hint. LAUGHING!!!

Bless their hearts for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Kchuntis,

There was/is NO need for you to "justify",how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that your Vagina Monologue skirted all things The Rifle and The Outdoors,but your Couchbound Kchuntly "exploits" are "riveting" Testimony to your "prowess". Give or fhuqking take. Hint. LAUGHING!!!

Very GOOD call to shut the fhuqk up. Hint.

Bless your heart,for doing your best with what INCREDIBLY little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

Sighted in at 225 with flat shooting rifle 278 is point & shoot as is 367 hold below spine shoot. So several seconds faster than 100 yard zero & dial. At 422 yards it may only be 3-4 seconds faster depending on skill levels.

Have you measured it? If so what are the times?

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by qwk
Oh so you are just a little bit commie, not full? I thought all commies were equal? Lol The point is you are a fuggin lyin pos. Scanning a few posts is now stalking? You lying snowflakes are pathetic.

If you’re to dumb to understand past and present tense I can’t help you. Do carry on though you are somewhat entertaining.

Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1936M71, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 62 invisible), 2,667 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,928
Posts18,498,623
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.