-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
That is good to know, gonna print that out.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Northern California doesn't seem to ever really give a damn what they think In Sacramento.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Congratulations!

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Yreka was the Jefferson State Capitol historically, but maybe it oughta be moved to Alturas. 320 mi to Portland is too damn close. 316 mi to Sacramento is downright dangerous,,,lotta riff raff goin thru on I-5.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ahhh....

Poor Mikey.

Some Californian been diddling your wife? Your momma?

Unbunch your panties and have a beer or six. You'll feel better soon.

Well, maybe not that soon. You are in Iowa after all...

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Thank you for all you’ve done, California Freedom Fighter. Our country depends on your heroic actions.

Storm the beaches.....thumb your nose at the authorities......you wreckless rebel, you.

You show ‘em......you ain’t gonna take it.

Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
Ahhh....

Poor Mikey.

Some Californian been diddling your wife? Your momma?

Unbunch your panties and have a beer or six. You'll feel better soon.

Well, maybe not that soon. You are in Iowa after all...

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Its like trying to step in between a couple of indians having a lovers quarrel.

They both turn on you right quick.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Go Modoc. Flipping Sacramento the bird is a nice thought, but shoving it up their arse and breaking it off is probably more appropriate.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Iowa. Idiots out walking around. Don’t you have someplace to be walking around at, Mike? I am no fan of the government or some of the residents of California. But it is apparent that you either have never left Iowa, or possibly even your county, or you were buggered as a small boy by some fellas from California, since you think California is all man buns and skinny jeans.

Since you are so enthusiastic about trolling Californians about their resistance or lack thereof to government intrusion, maybe you would like to tell us all about how you patriots in Iowa blow off property taxes and then shoot the sheriff when he shows up to take the farm. Or run off road diesel in your pickups. Since y’all are the shining beacon of freedom, and all. Especially Sioux City. Peach of a town.

Feels great when someone trashes your state, don’t it?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The Supreme Court allowed sales tax for out of State internet transactions......which equates to a bunch of additional money for the State (Iowa).

Now, Republican Governor Reynolds wants another percentage point for sales tax.

Stupid.......and she is getting slack.

But, California is off the charts when it comes to stupidity. And the residents fund the stupidity. Gas taxes alone. Residents actually believe the State budget is in the black. It takes a special kind of ignorance to accept that. The State is on the verge of bankruptcy, even given the insanely high tax rates.

Likely traveled the world a little more than you have, OGW. No matter.

Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Iowa. Idiots out walking around. Don’t you have someplace to be walking around at, Mike? I am no fan of the government or some of the residents of California. But it is apparent that you either have never left Iowa, or possibly even your county, or you were buggered as a small boy by some fellas from California, since you think California is all man buns and skinny jeans.

Since you are so enthusiastic about trolling Californians about their resistance or lack thereof to government intrusion, maybe you would like to tell us all about how you patriots in Iowa blow off property taxes and then shoot the sheriff when he shows up to take the farm. Or run off road diesel in your pickups. Since y’all are the shining beacon of freedom, and all. Especially Sioux City. Peach of a town.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf

If Mikey trashed the state, and then moved on, actually had some other decent posts, well good on him.

But he's a one trick pony - "California this...", "California that..."

Now that you brought up the buggery angle, I think you may be on to something. But it's not that Mikey was molested. In fact, I'll revise my earlier thoughts about Mikey's mom and/or wife. This is all about Mikey.

You see, Mikey doth protest too much. Deep down inside, he knows he he loves man buns, double soy decaf machiattos and skinny jeans. But this secret love also repulses him. So he spends all his time on the forum here trying to show how anti-Californian he is. While secretly having that man-bun crush...

Poor guy.

And don't throw shade on good old Ioway. My dad was a Hawkeye. Of course, once he left in '54, he never set foot back in that state. Can't imagine why. What with it being so geographically striking. Or for those so inclined, such a hotbed of culture.

Valsdad Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Yreka was the Jefferson State Capitol historically, but maybe it oughta be moved to Alturas. 320 mi to Portland is too damn close. 316 mi to Sacramento is downright dangerous,,,lotta riff raff goin thru on I-5.

Put up high fences between Mt Shasta City and Roseburg. Thru traffic only... Locals would know what roads to take to get where they need to go. The riff raff can just stay on a through road to from Redding to Eugene or something.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Put up high fences between Mt Shasta City and Roseburg. Thru traffic only... Locals would know what roads to take to get where they need to go. The riff raff can just stay on a through road to from Redding to Eugene or something.

Geno

Can I still sneak in the back way? I do so enjoy the hospitalities of Wagontire for a respite.....

Sic Semper Tyrannis
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Remsen
What are you going to do about it, whitey?

Tall tree
Short rope
Sudden stop

Or, just a slow, steady pull

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Strolling around the California beach is so much like the shot heard around the world.

Act of courage, to be sure.

California Freedom Fighters, giving it to those in power.

Puttin’ ‘em in their place.

Making things right, an example for the rest of the country......how to keep and maintain personal liberty.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Valsdad I’ve been doing similar things, few cars on the road and cheap gas. So far no hassles from the cops.

Last edited by Old Ornery; 05/01/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good info
Thx

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Strolling around the California beach is so much like the shot heard around the world.

Act of courage, to be sure.

California Freedom Fighters, giving it to those in power.

Puttin’ ‘em in their place.

Making things right, an example for the rest of the country......how to keep and maintain personal liberty.

There goes Mr Wiener again showing his azz. He likes is so much in Iowa there he want's to bail for Wyoming... Fucqing hayseed hick and an ignorant one at that. Do Wyoming a favor and stay on the farm Buford...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Good deal on the counties decision! Hope some areas here in Pa give the same middle finger to our resident tyrant commie governor!

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
If the California Freedom Fighters run into trouble, I am all in for air-dropping some essential survival supplies.

Tattoo ink
Men’s Capri jeans
Sandals
Face masks that work with a man bun
Bulk packed tofu

Fireball will be right on top of that .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

495 members (300_savage, 2500HD, 270wsmnutt, 1badf350, 2ndwind, 308xray, 50 invisible), 1,929 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,028
Posts18,520,863
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.