Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 25 of 54 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 53 54
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
If you're tryin ta claim ya been saved, ya should be brown-nosin flave, not me.

Only the OP can grant salvation.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The funny thing is that everyone argues about deaths (myself included), but if we think back, the panic was about flattening the curve. In other words, the virus will still run through the population and still kill about as many. It will just be spread over a longer time.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 280shooter
The funny thing is that everyone argues about deaths (myself included), but if we think back, the panic was about flattening the curve. In other words, the virus will still run through the population and still kill about as many. It will just be spread over a longer time.

A fact lost on many

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The argument for flattening the cure was about managing limited healthcare resources and buying time to develop therapies and a vaccine.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by heavywalker

A fact lost on many

Which fact?

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by kingston

A fact lost on many

Which fact?

That absent a treatment or vaccine, which we don’t have, the same amount of people will contract the virus and the same amount of people will die.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by EthelEdwards
Fudtardski...you remain mentally challenged.

You is as right as you always is.

I'm so fking mentally challenged, I:

Got taken in by obvious liberal propaganda bout a cold virus;

Then, I posted stupid shat in support of it, over and over, on the innanet, where it'll be there for everbody ta see, forever.

Even better, when I got called out for postin that stupid crap, I posted like a bitch about it.
Good that you can admit that you're a bitch who calls his betters out.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Are the morbidly obese more likely to believe this virus deadly to the general public?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

A fact lost on many

Which fact?

That absent a treatment or vaccine, which we don’t have, the same amount of people will contract the virus and the same amount of people will die.

Not a fact at all. Spreading out the numbers does save lives. First the medical facilities will not get swamped giving patients better care with appropriate support. NY was the only place that really got swamped, but that is simply because the plan worked and a few very unexpected things happened.

Second, and huge, is the fact lower numbers of cases and the social distancing reduced the viral load (titer, whatever label you prefer) making each individual's immune system better able to deal with the virus. In swamped areas patients got far heavier infections in far less time making it harder to fight.

Both of these items saved lives. The same number of people may come in contact with the virus but the severity will be reduced.

The unexpected and huge impact of the Isreali protocol of hydrochloroquine and zinc was the real difference. Medical staff started using it early on prophylactically resulting in far fewer of them getting sick. It is remarkable how few of them got sick.

Trump blew it by telling the public too early, before supplies were available, and got the media beating him down. He is now sitting on that nugget, waiting to drop it at an important time. It is the single most important element in the fight.

Now for the important questions about the Isreali research that brought forward the treatment protocol: what led them to the proper treatment so quickly? Obviously they were already doing research and knew about the effect before the pandemic. Did they expect an attack on themselves with some version of coronavirus? Or were they planning to use a coronavirus as a biological weapon and studying effective treatments for their soldiers and citizens?

Back in the '70s there was an outbreak of Eastern Equine Encephalomyelitis and the US military immediately supplied everyone affected with a vaccine. Though they denied planning to use it as a bioweapon it raised questions.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I still only know of of one person, I'm connected to who died from Covid, and it was a co-worker's parent I'd never met.
I know one person that's been struck by lightning, and three that have one million dollar plus lottery wins.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Now for the important questions about the Isreali research that brought forward the treatment protocol: what led them to the proper treatment so quickly? Obviously they were already doing research and knew about the effect before the pandemic. Did they expect an attack on themselves with some version of coronavirus? Or were they planning to use a coronavirus as a biological weapon and studying effective treatments for their soldiers and citizens?

Israeli has been under the constant threat of biological warfare by it's neighbors for a long time.

* Jews in the professions and academia. There is a large over representation of Jews in the professions, with an achievement quotient of 5.8 for psychiatrists, 4.0 for dentists, 3.8 for mathematicians, 3.7 for doctors, 3.4 for writers, 3.3 for lawyers, and 1.7 for architects. There is a disproportionate number of Jews on elite university faculties with an achievement quotient of 13.3 for law, 12.6 for sociology, 10.4 for economics, 9.6 for physics, 8.9 for political science, 8.1 for history, 7.4 for philosophy, and 7.4 for mathematics.

* Nobel Prize winners. Of the 200 American Nobel Prize winners, 62 (31%) were Jewish. Since Jews constitute about 2% of the American population, they have an achievement quotient of 10. Which is very conservative and not including Jews who were not born in the United States, such as Einstein. Lynn noted that 33% of the Nobel Prize winners in the second half of the twentieth century were Jewish. He said that many Jews arrived in the U.S. during the years 1881 to 1924 and had to earn their livings by skilled manual labor such as tailoring. It took awhile for the Jews to establish themselves and afford good educations for their children.

* Mathematics. The Jewish achievement quotient is 10 for recipients of the annual William Lowell Putnam Competition of the American Mathematical Society. They have an achievement quotient of 16 for recipients of the Fields Medal or Wolf Prize.

* Pulitzer Prizes. Jews have won 52% of the prizes for non-fiction, 15% for fiction, 20% for poetry, and 34% for drama. If we assume 2% of Americans are Jewish, the respective achievement quotients are 26.0, 7.5, 10.0, and 17.0.

* Over representation of students in Ivy League universities. In 1919 the percentage of Jewish students was 20% for Harvard, 13% for Yale, 20% for Brown, 25% for Pennsylvania, and 40% for Columbia. At that time the Ivy League universities began to use various transparent ways to keep their Jewish enrollment down, such as on the basis of last names or by various intangible qualities such as ‘manliness,’ ‘uprightness,’ ‘cleanliness,’ and ‘native refinement.’ In 1957, 23% of Ivy League university students were Jewish.

It should be no surprise regarded high intelligence as a major reason for Jewish achievement.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

deflave, get something worthy warmed up. This is pathetic.

SheRoy,

My ability to troll is without peer (Donald Trump excluded) but even I am going to have a hard time trumping your willingness to wager that you are not an AIDS infested lesbian.

LMAO.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

A fact lost on many

Which fact?

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Not a fact at all. Spreading out the numbers does save lives. First the medical facilities will not get swamped giving patients better care with appropriate support. NY was the only place that really got swamped, but that is simply because the plan worked and a few very unexpected things happened.

Second, and huge, is the fact lower numbers of cases and the social distancing reduced the viral load (titer, whatever label you prefer) making each individual's immune system better able to deal with the virus. In swamped areas patients got far heavier infections in far less time making it harder to fight.

Both of these items saved lives. The same number of people may come in contact with the virus but the severity will be reduced.

The unexpected and huge impact of the Isreali protocol of hydrochloroquine and zinc was the real difference. Medical staff started using it early on prophylactically resulting in far fewer of them getting sick. It is remarkable how few of them got sick.

Trump blew it by telling the public too early, before supplies were available, and got the media beating him down. He is now sitting on that nugget, waiting to drop it at an important time. It is the single most important element in the fight.

Back in the '70s there was an outbreak of Eastern Equine Encephalomyelitis and the US military immediately supplied everyone affected with a vaccine. Though they denied planning to use it as a bioweapon it raised questions.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
My ability to troll is without peer (Donald Trump excluded)...

You’re welcome to fish my pond anytime.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Your turn to send him some. I’m busy suckin on fubarski at the moment.

You are the thread modification type. Weak minded and a proven liar. Your style fits Flavo’s posse requirements.
You birds of a feather suck together.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

just not the pool

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sse

just not the pool

I don’t stock the pool.

#pondstocking

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by sse

just not the pool

Assuredly not the gene pool.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Reading all this stuff from you experts is killing the few brain cells I have. Keep it up and they will get low enough I will become a Democrat. Ed k

Page 25 of 54 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 53 54

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (alffe, 6mmCreedmoor, 375sunrise, 257robertsimp, 15 invisible), 801 guests, and 878 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,909
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.