Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I done told ya yesterday there would be more of this related to the shutdowns.

First guy was upset about not being allowed in to the store without a mask. ^She^ was upset about not being allowed to dine-in due to the shutdown.

I am betting on a Waco-like incident or two before this is over.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is that Moochelle?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Is that Moochelle?

Moochelle can only wish that she wasn't any uglier than that gal.

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Funny how CNN mentions both (groid) shooter incidents but the end of their story was about some grocery shopper wearing a possible KKK hood

Didnt mention the shooters and victims being black....but damn that dangerous white cracker w a hood.

Fuggin people killed one guy,wounded a couple others.....
And a mask is whats supposed to be scary.

Blacks killing people in broad daylight,is routine anymore.
Must be why they never mention descriptions of the suspects

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Had to be jonesin for a McRib

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Channel 13 in Indy is also horrible about casting any light on those who cause trouble over and over

Last edited by hookeye; 05/07/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fouck the drive-thru, negroes believe you get more food in a booth.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
Fouck the drive-thru, negroes believe you get more food in a booth.

They do.

Long arms reaching to the next table when they are gone to the bathroom... smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300
I find it funny that you totally lack the ability to grasp the obvious.

That you think you have even the first clue is sad.

A grown man in 2020 describing yet another example of Jew media social engineering “funny” is also sad. If you have rats in your home you don’t hire a clown, they can’t help you. You call an exterminator.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
I done told ya yesterday there would be more of this related to the shutdowns.
First guy was upset about not being allowed in to the store without a mask. ^She^ was upset about not being allowed to dine-in due to the shutdown.
I am betting on a Waco-like incident or two before this is over.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ot-after-dispute-over-facial-mask#UNREAD

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...tigation-after-taking-down-mask-l#UNREAD

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-he-didnt-fall-in-the-drink#Post14848122

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Gloricia could scare the balls off a pool table!

Jesus saves, but Moses invests
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
"The suspects were taken into custody following the incident, police said. It's not clear yet what charges they will be facing."

Maybe, (at least) 2nd degree attempted murder? Maybe given an all expense-paid vacation of 20-30 years to think about how the situation could have been handled differently?

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Originally Posted by www search
Gloricia Woody, 32, was arrested in connection with a shooting at a McDonald's in southwest Oklahoma City.

Gloricia is a strong Danish name I think...

Naw, sounds Sveedish to me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com]
Gloricia Woody is accused in a shooting in Oklahoma City

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by djs
"The suspects were taken into custody following the incident, police said. It's not clear yet what charges they will be facing."

Maybe, (at least) 2nd degree attempted murder? Maybe given an all expense-paid vacation of 20-30 years to think about how the situation could have been handled differently?

This poor woman of is clearly a victim of racism. She should be let go with an apology from the DA and sue McDonalds for a million $$$.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PWN
I enjoyed this from the comments section.

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the black community and their culture to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, as an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self-improvement through hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

That is a keeper!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Looks like her daddy backed over her head with a buick before the skull had hardened as an infant.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by sactoller
Originally Posted by PWN

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the black community and their culture to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, as an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self-improvement through hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

That is a keeper!

It gets inserted into topics like this quite a bit .

Gloiracia , made a big mistake letting her temper get away from her - her job/career is over - likely a bit of jail time and won't be able to find as good of a job as what she likely had with felon/gun charge on her record . . Sad stuff - a career/vocation lost .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I missed what her career was. 😃

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by sactoller
Originally Posted by PWN

That is a keeper!

It gets inserted into topics like this quite a bit .

Gloiracia , made a big mistake letting her temper get away from her - her job/career is over - likely a bit of jail time and won't be able to find as good of a job as what she likely had with felon/gun charge on her record . . Sad stuff - a career/vocation lost .

Maybe she can take classes and become a community organizer?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

269 members (1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 204guy, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 36 invisible), 2,578 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,048
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.