Hop To
Page 4 of 108 1 2 3 4 5 6 107 108
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by mrfudd
Would you wait on the cops if two black guys pulled guns on you? Looks like he was justifiably in fear of his life and trying to do what he could to fight back.
I've had guns pointed at me and, rather than try to attack the guy(s) holding the gun, it was "yes sir/no sir" "what would you like me to do, sir?".

That anyone is dumb enough to think they are going to win bare handed in a fight against a firearm is a crime in itself. Most people aren't stupid enough to get close enough to you that you are going to perform a disarm like Chuck Norris. This denial of reality seems to be a problem of black culture.

It takes a special kind of stupid to even ask a question like that ''attack a guy with a gun'' no better way to win the Darwin award .
Fudd & ebt123 have the same IQ as the dead thief .
Maybe we'll get to see the little dindunuffins baby pictures sitting amongst a bunch of stuff his parents likely stole somewhere - LAFFF .

A friends - friend is a walmart manager here in fort walton beach - said the subject came up ''has anybody ever seen a black person ''buy'' a bicycle'' ? It got quietly asked around and nobody ever remembered seeing a black buy a bicycle . But every single one of them has a bike .

There's a joke here - What's little Demeetrious getting for Christmas - punchline ----YOUR BIKE ! grin

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
So the GBI is investigating who leaked the tape, eh?

What they should be investigating is why the prosecutor sat on this for months and refused to prosecute.

In the most favorable interpretation possible, the three perps were breaking the law by trying to arrest the jogger (the law says they must observe him committing a crime to do that) and an accidental homicide happened.

I'm curious who the third perp was, why he was dumb enough to video the chase, and how the cops got the video. Also what was the victim's background? Though neither has any bearing on the felony that was committed.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
The cellphone video was initially posted by a Brunswick radio station, it's not stated anywhere I have seen as to how they obtained it.

Georgia law says a person can kill in self-defense “only if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent death or great bodily injury ... or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.” The law also says a person who provokes an attack or acts as “the aggressor” can’t claim self-defense.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Looks like straight up murder. This optic will be presented as the "good ol' boys" in their pickup killing a black man for sport. Only thing missing is an AR-15.

The MSM has been waiting for something just like this. They will run with this, fanning the flames of racial division, right up to the election.

Obama will be weighing in on this soon.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Former Vice President Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee for president, also weighed in. “The video is clear: Ahmaud Arbery was killed in cold blood," Biden wrote on Twitter, referring to the death as a “murder.”

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by deflave
I don't know anything about this case so I cannot form an opinion.

Complete ignorance has never stopped you from having an opinion every other time, why stop now?

Duck O' Death,

I'm feeling melancholy today and could really use a pick-me-up.

Could you please post your resume'?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
The MSM will be blaming this on Trump, probably before today is over.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Looks like straight up murder. This optic will be presented as the "good ol' boys" in their pickup killing a black man for sport. Only thing missing is an AR-15.

The MSM has been waiting for something just like this. They will run with this, fanning the flames of racial division, right up to the election.

Obama will be weighing in on this soon.

+1

MAGA
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike
All the suspect had to do was stop and wait for the police to arrive - instead he runs around the truck and tries to take the gun .

When he proved he was innocent - demand action be taken on the group brandishing weapons , false imprisonment etc. .

I'd give five to one odds he's a thief doing exactly what those people suspect he was doing - stealing peoples stuff .

JeffA might be right - maybe they'll have fingerprints left by the little dindunuffin .

That bunch made some dumb mistakes against a member of the protected class - the media will convict each and every one of them .

Why didn't those dumbasses follow at a discreet distance and advise the cops on what was happening? This is just blatant stupidity or even something new, premeditated stupidity.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Was the guy running because he was involved in a crime of some sort or was he really just jogging?

Why was the guy in the car already filming with the cellphone? Who the hell drives around and just happens to be filming with a cellphone just before an incident? That tells me something had already occurred further back before it started.

If the black guy had been involved in an altercation with dumbasses #1 and #2 prior to the incident, it might explain their zealousness in chasing him down. Doesn’t make it right or wrong, just maybe explains it.

There are a million different scenarios, that could explain why things happened the way they did. Stupidity not the least of them. Hopefully there will be an impartial investigation and the truth will come out. Until then anything we say based on what we saw is nothing but pure speculation because none of us were there.

I will go out on a limb and guess that none of the three people involved are (or were) the best and brightest humanity has to offer...

Where is the loot from the burglary? Where are the tools used for a burglary? Why would a burglar run down the middle of the street in broad daylight?

Last edited by smarquez; 05/07/20.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by smarquez
All the suspect had to do was stop and wait for the police to arrive - instead he runs around the truck and tries to take the gun .

When he proved he was innocent - demand action be taken on the group brandishing weapons , false imprisonment etc. .

I'd give five to one odds he's a thief doing exactly what those people suspect he was doing - stealing peoples stuff .

JeffA might be right - maybe they'll have fingerprints left by the little dindunuffin .

That bunch made some dumb mistakes against a member of the protected class - the media will convict each and every one of them .

Why didn't those dumbasses follow at a discreet distance and advise the cops on what was happening? This is just blatant stupidity or even something new, premeditated stupidity.

Agree .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Brunswick Georgia,...55% black with a crime rate about double the national average,..in a small town of 16,000 people.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Brunswick-Georgia.html

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Why would you wait for the cops? So you can get ignored while the alleged perp runs away? Do you think the cops would even bother to respond?

Politics is War by Other Means
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Even if it’s proven he was involved in every burglary.......likely won’t be made public.

Things will burn if these guys are let off scott-free.

Not about guilt or innocence, but political wind.

This will be worse than Brown or Martin.

Obama will instigate, if needed. A gig to Trump.

Out jogging.....or flat-out sprinting?

Originally Posted by JeffA
If he was involved with the local burglaries I'm sure by now they have finger prints and other evidence connecting him.
The vigilantes should do just fine, it's bound to be the reason why the shooters have yet to be arrested, the authorities just want to keep their evidence secret.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
From the video and what I have heard and read, I would expect the shooter to be charged with 1st degree murder, the dad with accessory and all three with conspiracy to commit. This was a lynch mob. If the dad was a former LEO, he should have known the shítstorm their actions would create. If he didn't, he is a first rate dumbass and deserves the ass-raping he will get in prison.

Just my humble opinion.

"What's the point of being retired if you can't climb trees and wash your feet in the creek?" - Teal
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

Agree .

From the looks of the video, if ANYONE was justified in using deadly force, it would have been the deceased.

A
AML Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Idiots. These guys should start hoarding soap-on-a-rope. And lube.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
It's always a possibility he's a burglar. But the time of day, and his attire don't really fit that crime.

They say he frequently jogs in the area. But he wasn't wearing true athletic attire.

My guess, probably he has been in that neighborhood regularly, 'visiting' someone's wife.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Colorado14er
This was a lynch mob. If the dad was a former LEO, he should have known the shítstorm their actions would create. If he didn't, he is a first rate dumbass and deserves the ass-raping he will get in prison.

Just my humble opinion.

I don’t think they went into this intending to shoot the guy.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 4 of 108 1 2 3 4 5 6 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (10gaugemag, 2500HD, 219DW, 222Sako, 1badf350, 21, 50 invisible), 2,155 guests, and 1,179 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,764
Posts18,476,680
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.