O
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Put to a stupid person.

What a mean thing to say.

Toots been nasty lately.

Not really, Big Jim.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Raeford

Well he IS OLD

And a bit of a cranky pants.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
JFC, you need not worry about purposefully dumbing down your content, you are a natural.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by poboy
We been horn-swaggled.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Raeford

Well he IS OLD

And a bit of a cranky pants.

Seems you don’t like eating your own style of cooking. Keep your scchitt up and you’ll be told to leave the playground,,,,,yet again.

And you’ll go quietly like last time.

Let me know if you’re needing another breath of fresh air.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Well by golly, that there sounds like a threat!

FJB & FJT
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

Seems you don’t like eating your own style of cooking. Keep your scchitt up and you’ll be told to leave the playground,,,,,yet again.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Ohhh, yeah. Meme time. Now we’re rolling here!!

Getting weaker, Flavo.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Getting weaker, Flavo.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

Getting weaker, Flavo.

Hard to keep pace with the intellect of a believer.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by 280shooter
The funny thing is that everyone argues about deaths (myself included), but if we think back, the panic was about flattening the curve. In other words, the virus will still run through the population and still kill about as many. It will just be spread over a longer time.

A fact lost on many

Which fact?

That absent a treatment or vaccine, which we don’t have, the same amount of people will contract the virus and the same amount of people will die.

Not a fact at all. Spreading out the numbers does save lives. First the medical facilities will not get swamped giving patients better care with appropriate support. NY was the only place that really got swamped, but that is simply because the plan worked and a few very unexpected things happened.

Second, and huge, is the fact lower numbers of cases and the social distancing reduced the viral load (titer, whatever label you prefer) making each individual's immune system better able to deal with the virus. In swamped areas patients got far heavier infections in far less time making it harder to fight.

Both of these items saved lives. The same number of people may come in contact with the virus but the severity will be reduced.

The unexpected and huge impact of the Isreali protocol of hydrochloroquine and zinc was the real difference. Medical staff started using it early on prophylactically resulting in far fewer of them getting sick. It is remarkable how few of them got sick.

Trump blew it by telling the public too early, before supplies were available, and got the media beating him down. He is now sitting on that nugget, waiting to drop it at an important time. It is the single most important element in the fight.

Now for the important questions about the Isreali research that brought forward the treatment protocol: what led them to the proper treatment so quickly? Obviously they were already doing research and knew about the effect before the pandemic. Did they expect an attack on themselves with some version of coronavirus? Or were they planning to use a coronavirus as a biological weapon and studying effective treatments for their soldiers and citizens?

Back in the '70s there was an outbreak of Eastern Equine Encephalomyelitis and the US military immediately supplied everyone affected with a vaccine. Though they denied planning to use it as a bioweapon it raised questions.

Sorry. Wrong.

Dr. Wittkowski received his PhD in computer science from the University of Stuttgart and his ScD (Habilitation) in Medical Biometry from the Eberhard-Karls-University Tuüingen, both Germany. He worked for 15 years with Klaus Dietz, a leading epidemiologist who coined the term “reproduction number”, on the Epidemiology of HIV before heading for 20 years the Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design at The Rockefeller University, New York. He is currently the CEO of ASDERA LLC, a company discovering novel treatments for complex diseases from data of genome-wide association studies.

Expert Explains Why COVID-19 Lockdown, Social Distancing Doesn’t Actually Work

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Getting weaker, Flavo.

Hard to keep pace with the intellect of a believer.

Reach higher and let Leroy and Sycamore will pull up .

I’d help but I’m a little busy sending you some more fresh air at the moment.

You’re listing even more to starboard . Better get your posse busy bailing for you. Your bullscchitt cargo is at risk.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by rlott
Originally Posted by poboy
We been horn-swaggled.

LOL

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yep.

Still time for pole vaulting and that wonderful Aussie hurdler gal warming up.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Weak, very weak.

Another intellectual that resides in a glorified Eskimo village.

Keep typing, genius.

You cannot begin to address anything I stated and you want to call me names? The best you can come up with is playing cheerleader. Sadly the Honeybears must be all you ever had for role models so you keep right on leading cheers for the losers. And doing everyone a serious disservice.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Put to a stupid person.

What a mean thing to say.

Toots been nasty lately.

Not really, Big Jim.

You said very mean things about the condition of my homestead earlier.

I was hurt....hurt I tells ya.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The funny thing is that everyone argues about deaths (myself included), but if we think back, the panic was about flattening the curve. In other words, the virus will still run through the population and still kill about as many. It will just be spread over a longer time.

A fact lost on many

Which fact?

That absent a treatment or vaccine, which we don’t have, the same amount of people will contract the virus and the same amount of people will die.

Not a fact at all. Spreading out the numbers does save lives. First the medical facilities will not get swamped giving patients better care with appropriate support. NY was the only place that really got swamped, but that is simply because the plan worked and a few very unexpected things happened.

Second, and huge, is the fact lower numbers of cases and the social distancing reduced the viral load (titer, whatever label you prefer) making each individual's immune system better able to deal with the virus. In swamped areas patients got far heavier infections in far less time making it harder to fight.

Both of these items saved lives. The same number of people may come in contact with the virus but the severity will be reduced.

The unexpected and huge impact of the Isreali protocol of hydrochloroquine and zinc was the real difference. Medical staff started using it early on prophylactically resulting in far fewer of them getting sick. It is remarkable how few of them got sick.

Trump blew it by telling the public too early, before supplies were available, and got the media beating him down. He is now sitting on that nugget, waiting to drop it at an important time. It is the single most important element in the fight.

Now for the important questions about the Isreali research that brought forward the treatment protocol: what led them to the proper treatment so quickly? Obviously they were already doing research and knew about the effect before the pandemic. Did they expect an attack on themselves with some version of coronavirus? Or were they planning to use a coronavirus as a biological weapon and studying effective treatments for their soldiers and citizens?

Back in the '70s there was an outbreak of Eastern Equine Encephalomyelitis and the US military immediately supplied everyone affected with a vaccine. Though they denied planning to use it as a bioweapon it raised questions.

Sorry. Wrong.

Dr. Wittkowski received his PhD in computer science from the University of Stuttgart and his ScD (Habilitation) in Medical Biometry from the Eberhard-Karls-University Tuüingen, both Germany. He worked for 15 years with Klaus Dietz, a leading epidemiologist who coined the term “reproduction number”, on the Epidemiology of HIV before heading for 20 years the Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design at The Rockefeller University, New York. He is currently the CEO of ASDERA LLC, a company discovering novel treatments for complex diseases from data of genome-wide association studies.

Okay! Great argument to authority without making a single statement of fact relevant to my comments. Now what are you trying to claim?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

You cannot begin to address anything I stated and you want to call me names? The best you can come up with is playing cheerleader. Sadly the Honeybears must be all you ever had for role models so you keep right on leading cheers for the losers. And doing everyone a serious disservice.

Your posts say all that need be heard.

Please continue.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

A fact lost on many

Which fact?

Sorry. Wrong.

Please tell me what I am supposed to catch this time while rereading his comments. he makes lots of points and many are valid and how they intersect with my comments creates room for legitimate debate, but comparing headlines is not compelling.

What points are you trying to argue? He has made many demonstrably false arguments.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Your posts say all that need be heard.

Please continue.

You are not worthy. If you have a point you think I erred on I will try to use smaller words for you. But I am not wasting time for you on argument you will not read and cannot understand.

Page 27 of 54 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 53 54

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

123 members (35WhelenNut, 7mm_Loco, 673, 264mag, 44automag, 450yukon, 18 invisible), 1,011 guests, and 994 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,888
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.