Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 108 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 107 108
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
They need to go through the deceased dude's smartphone, see what hook-up site he was on, and who he was hooking up with.

Probably some bored housewife in that area.....while the husband is at work.

GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
[
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Why run around the truck and try and take the shotgun? You are forcing the guy to shoot you, at that point. White dudes were clearly pissed about the recent thefts. They just took some pretty extreme action to deal with it.

Because, once you surrender to the three holding the guns, you are at their complete mercy to do with as they please.

You have no idea what "they please" is. It might include fists, boots, and baseball bats. It might well end in a lynching from a tree along the nearest country road. Or it might just as easily be a bullet to the back of the skull as soon as you surrender.

At least you have some chance, slim as it may be, as long as you are fighting.

I would have to ask if the victim in this case was carrying a cell phone, and if he dialed 911 during the chase. That would be the response of an honest man.

Not that it matters whether the victim was honest, or guilty of previous burglaries. This is murder either way.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
The deceased tried avoiding confrontation by going around. The GOB's (Good ol' Boys) were not going to let him pass.

When they threatened the use of deadly force, it appears the deceased tried to wrestle the shotgun away.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Why run around the truck and try and take the shotgun? You are forcing the guy to shoot you, at that point. White dudes were clearly pissed about the recent thefts. They just took some pretty extreme action to deal with it.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Poor Ned. Must have been a starving actor at that time. Otherwise, who takes that part?

Originally Posted by deflave

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
They need to go through the deceased dude's smartphone, see what hook-up site he was on, and who he was hooking up with.

Possibly, the ex-cops wife or daughter, thus the motivation to capture and have their way with the victim.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
A question for those of you who assume the jogger was guilty of a crime simply because he was black.

What if the jogger were white and the shooters black? Any shift in your default position?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Possibly, the ex-cops wife or daughter, thus the motivation to capture and have their way with the victim.

Most murders are motivated by money, sex, or revenge.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Poor Ned. Must have been a starving actor at that time. Otherwise, who takes that part?

I doubt he gave it much thought.

He's from Kentucky.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OregonCoot
A question for those of you who assume the jogger was guilty of a crime simply because he was black.

What if the jogger were white and the shooters black? Any shift in your default position?

Profiling is based upon probability, which in turn is based up prior experience. How many White guys were burglarizing Black neighborhoods?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I think most folks are suspicious of the main stream media’s narrative when it comes to these things.

Remember the photo of Trayvon, as a 12 year old?

You’ve obviously spent too much time on the west coast, buying 100%......the government and media narratives.

The facts will hopefully come out......which rarely is what’s originally reported.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
The third vigilante, the man shooting video from his car as he also followed Ahmaud Arbery thought their neighborhood was Bryan Williams.
He was armed with a handgun.
As the video looses focus on Arbery you can hear Williams jack a round into the chamber of his gun then the video resumes focus on the subject.

Ahmaud Arbery was a Linebacker for Brunswick High, he graduated in 2012. He went on to attend South Georgia Technical College and was currently pursuing a career as an electrician, staying in shape, including jogging was a routine part of his life. He would have been 26 years old tomorrow, May 7th.

Probably figured he had a chance to of taking the shotgun away from 34 year old, chunky looking Travis McMichael.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by smarquez
Why didn't those dumbasses follow at a discreet distance and advise the cops on what was happening? This is just blatant stupidity or even something new, premeditated stupidity.
Why would you wait for the cops? So you can get ignored while the alleged perp runs away? Do you think the cops would even bother to respond?

Oh I don’t know.... Let’s see now.... Maybe so that you don't initiate Contact and end up having to kill the dude, in which case you’re the one that’s going to end up in prison for a long time? I mean that’s just one reason off the top of my head. FFS...

If what’s been said so far about what went down turns out to be true, those idiots better start practicing soap retention techniques now.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Looked to me like the negro needed some lead shot...and he received it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Why didn't those dumbasses follow at a discreet distance and advise the cops on what was happening? This is just blatant stupidity or even something new, premeditated stupidity.
Why would you wait for the cops? So you can get ignored while the alleged perp runs away? Do you think the cops would even bother to respond?
Oh I don’t know.... Let’s see now.... Maybe so that you don't initiate Contact and end up having to kill the dude, in which case you’re the one that’s going to end up in prison for a long time? I mean that’s just one reason off the top of my head. FFS...

If what’s been said so far about what went down turns out to be true, those idiots better start practicing soap retention techniques now.
So, let me get this straight. You catch a guy burglarizing a place, so you just let him go?
I put a gun on him and tell him if he moves before the cops get here they're going to need a hearse.

Politics is War by Other Means
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
He was jogging down the street minding his own business, if he were guilty of anything he would have run the other way Instead he tried to run around the pickup to continue jogging until he got into the scuffle with the phugging Redneck .

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

So, let me get this straight. You catch a guy burglarizing a place, so you just let him go?
I put a gun on him and tell him if he moves before the cops get here they're going to need a hearse.

First of all they didn't catch this guy doing anything, you cannot do a citizens arrest if they did.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Just another reason to not take up jogging.
Bad for the health

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Bad deal, no winners in this one.

Bb

Page 5 of 108 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

617 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1234, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 67 invisible), 2,353 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,771
Posts18,476,868
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.