F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

My facts come from many sources, all of which I can easily cite. Just because he has credentials does not outweigh the opinions of credentialed others, but facts are pesky and he denies many tenets of orthodox opinion in his specialty. I am willing to argue his points but I am not going to toss you a headline and a link and call that a discussion or debate.

I am not going to use the fact he has a minority opinion among his peers, either. But if you have a specific point you want to make based on his actual points I would be happy to explain why I think he is wrong. More to the point why he is using different statistics. And bluntly, no one will really know who is right for a while.

Another good post citing actual, and not emotional, facts.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Laughing, name calling, and personal shaming seem to be all that you consistently have for your point of view.

Carry on. laugh

Maybe you could point out one, even fcking one, actual fact in that bullshit post.

GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Anybody notice that believers of The Corona are always "up here" and everybody else is "down there."

Intellectuals.

LOL

Careful there Smooth, that sounds a lot like firebalz describing law enforcement...just sayinggrin

Large James, anyone who would denigrate your homestead needs to subscribe to your You Tube channel.

To all: NEVER ever oprn a Kingston link. and Nu Canoes are not kayaks either.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

My facts come from many sources, all of which I can easily cite. Just because he has credentials does not outweigh the opinions of credentialed others, but facts are pesky and he denies many tenets of orthodox opinion in his specialty. I am willing to argue his points but I am not going to toss you a headline and a link and call that a discussion or debate.

I am not going to use the fact he has a minority opinion among his peers, either. But if you have a specific point you want to make based on his actual points I would be happy to explain why I think he is wrong. More to the point why he is using different statistics. And bluntly, no one will really know who is right for a while.

And another showing an inability to engage in rational discussion.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Sitka wears a mask and rubber gloves while hunting/fishing 200 miles from the closest Inuit village I'm guessing?

Not even close.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
USS Flavo.........I laughed......

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Sitka wears a mask and rubber gloves while hunting/fishing 200 miles from the closest Inuit village I'm guessing?

Not even close.

You ever send that stock back?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

LOL

Bullshitters and thieves get a little emotional, when there's no facts.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Fubarski

LOL

As do fuuuccckkkinn liars such as yourself.

You’ve got nothing on anyone here. If you’ll lie, you’ll steal putting you squarely where you belong.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

LOL

You’ve got nothing on anyone here. If you’ll lie, you’ll steal putting you squarely where you belong.

No facts in that whole bullshit post.

None.

LOL

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

LOL

No facts in that whole bullshit post.

None.

LOL

You wouldn’t make a pimple on a pissant’s ass.

Your lying ass has been outed and you ain’t shaking that one off.

There’s your facts.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You is the energizer bunny, of stupid.

And there's *still* not one fcking fact in that post.

And you Covtards loved the hell outta it.

LOL

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by akasparky

Now for the important questions about the Isreali research that brought forward the treatment protocol: what led them to the proper treatment so quickly? Obviously they were already doing research and knew about the effect before the pandemic. Did they expect an attack on themselves with some version of coronavirus? Or were they planning to use a coronavirus as a biological weapon and studying effective treatments for their soldiers and citizens?

Israeli has been under the constant threat of biological warfare by it's neighbors for a long time.

* Jews in the professions and academia. There is a large over representation of Jews in the professions, with an achievement quotient of 5.8 for psychiatrists, 4.0 for dentists, 3.8 for mathematicians, 3.7 for doctors, 3.4 for writers, 3.3 for lawyers, and 1.7 for architects. There is a disproportionate number of Jews on elite university faculties with an achievement quotient of 13.3 for law, 12.6 for sociology, 10.4 for economics, 9.6 for physics, 8.9 for political science, 8.1 for history, 7.4 for philosophy, and 7.4 for mathematics.

* Nobel Prize winners. Of the 200 American Nobel Prize winners, 62 (31%) were Jewish. Since Jews constitute about 2% of the American population, they have an achievement quotient of 10. Which is very conservative and not including Jews who were not born in the United States, such as Einstein. Lynn noted that 33% of the Nobel Prize winners in the second half of the twentieth century were Jewish. He said that many Jews arrived in the U.S. during the years 1881 to 1924 and had to earn their livings by skilled manual labor such as tailoring. It took awhile for the Jews to establish themselves and afford good educations for their children.

* Mathematics. The Jewish achievement quotient is 10 for recipients of the annual William Lowell Putnam Competition of the American Mathematical Society. They have an achievement quotient of 16 for recipients of the Fields Medal or Wolf Prize.

* Pulitzer Prizes. Jews have won 52% of the prizes for non-fiction, 15% for fiction, 20% for poetry, and 34% for drama. If we assume 2% of Americans are Jewish, the respective achievement quotients are 26.0, 7.5, 10.0, and 17.0.

* Over representation of students in Ivy League universities. In 1919 the percentage of Jewish students was 20% for Harvard, 13% for Yale, 20% for Brown, 25% for Pennsylvania, and 40% for Columbia. At that time the Ivy League universities began to use various transparent ways to keep their Jewish enrollment down, such as on the basis of last names or by various intangible qualities such as ‘manliness,’ ‘uprightness,’ ‘cleanliness,’ and ‘native refinement.’ In 1957, 23% of Ivy League university students were Jewish.

It should be no surprise regarded high intelligence as a major reason for Jewish achievement.

They had been working on a vaccine for a couple of years before the world found out about it.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You is the energizer bunny, of stupid.

And there's *still* not one fcking fact in that post.

And you Covtards loved the hell outta it.

LOL

Slip and slide, lie some more, deflect as best you can, name call........there’s a pattern here.

Almost like you’re a bonafide member of Sheriff Flavo’s posse, one of his support group, a groupie of a sort and I gotta say that you fit right in.

He’ll love you for your deep devotion and loyalty.

Don’t rush off, it gets better.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
And you Covtards fit right in with Cumo, Half-Whitmer, Newsome, that bliberal judge in Texas that locked the white girl up, Paddler, Beans, Goosey, Sycamore and every other liberal on the planet.

Those are your people.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And you Covtards fit right in with Cumo, Half-Whitmer, Newsome, that bliberal judge in Texas that locked the white girl up, Paddler, Beans, Goosey, Sycamore and every other liberal on the planet.

Those are your people.

Boy you sure told them. lol

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
This is amazing.

I figured most of the panic chicken littles were of a subset of the population that the media (those paragons of virtue and truth) told us were in the danger zone. I also figured once it all came out (not all but enough to dispel the bullchit at a minimum) there'd be some crow served up and eaten. Some would take it in good spirits, some would be butt hurt.

Hell no. You guys are still balls deep scared schitless over nothing. Is it pride? Or are you still buying the media's crap? My God this is mind boggling.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by akasparky

Now for the important questions about the Isreali research that brought forward the treatment protocol: what led them to the proper treatment so quickly? Obviously they were already doing research and knew about the effect before the pandemic. Did they expect an attack on themselves with some version of coronavirus? Or were they planning to use a coronavirus as a biological weapon and studying effective treatments for their soldiers and citizens?

Israeli has been under the constant threat of biological warfare by it's neighbors for a long time.

* Jews in the professions and academia. There is a large over representation of Jews in the professions, with an achievement quotient of 5.8 for psychiatrists, 4.0 for dentists, 3.8 for mathematicians, 3.7 for doctors, 3.4 for writers, 3.3 for lawyers, and 1.7 for architects. There is a disproportionate number of Jews on elite university faculties with an achievement quotient of 13.3 for law, 12.6 for sociology, 10.4 for economics, 9.6 for physics, 8.9 for political science, 8.1 for history, 7.4 for philosophy, and 7.4 for mathematics.

* Nobel Prize winners. Of the 200 American Nobel Prize winners, 62 (31%) were Jewish. Since Jews constitute about 2% of the American population, they have an achievement quotient of 10. Which is very conservative and not including Jews who were not born in the United States, such as Einstein. Lynn noted that 33% of the Nobel Prize winners in the second half of the twentieth century were Jewish. He said that many Jews arrived in the U.S. during the years 1881 to 1924 and had to earn their livings by skilled manual labor such as tailoring. It took awhile for the Jews to establish themselves and afford good educations for their children.

* Mathematics. The Jewish achievement quotient is 10 for recipients of the annual William Lowell Putnam Competition of the American Mathematical Society. They have an achievement quotient of 16 for recipients of the Fields Medal or Wolf Prize.

* Pulitzer Prizes. Jews have won 52% of the prizes for non-fiction, 15% for fiction, 20% for poetry, and 34% for drama. If we assume 2% of Americans are Jewish, the respective achievement quotients are 26.0, 7.5, 10.0, and 17.0.

* Over representation of students in Ivy League universities. In 1919 the percentage of Jewish students was 20% for Harvard, 13% for Yale, 20% for Brown, 25% for Pennsylvania, and 40% for Columbia. At that time the Ivy League universities began to use various transparent ways to keep their Jewish enrollment down, such as on the basis of last names or by various intangible qualities such as ‘manliness,’ ‘uprightness,’ ‘cleanliness,’ and ‘native refinement.’ In 1957, 23% of Ivy League university students were Jewish.

It should be no surprise regarded high intelligence as a major reason for Jewish achievement.

They had been working on a vaccine for a couple of years before the world found out about it.

Nope...

The Covid-19 showed up in 2019 as a novel virus. Impossible to make a vaccine for a virus that does not yet exist.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
This is amazing.

I figured most of the panic chicken littles were of a subset of the population that the media (those paragons of virtue and truth) told us were in the danger zone. I also figured once it all came out (not all but enough to dispel the bullchit at a minimum) there'd be some crow served up and eaten. Some would take it in good spirits, some would be butt hurt.

Hell no. You guys are still balls deep scared schitless over nothing. Is it pride? Or are you still buying the media's crap? My God this is mind boggling.

Apparently it doesn’t take much to boggle your mind. Terrible thing to waste.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 280shooter
I now fully understand how the Nigerian scammers continue to make bank on the gullible. A certain percentage will argue that they are legit, even after they were screwed.

Are you going to make an actual argument or do you like sitting around pointing fingers and calling a whole bunch of people idiots? Especially when you are obviously incapable of making a cogent argument for their label?

Waste of time and energy. Think Global Warming. The sad part? I really don't like arguing with gun guys who I would likely get along fine with on most every other issue.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Those are your people.

You’re digging deep.
But
You’ve failed to notice that it’s your hole.

Stick around, Sheriff Flavo will be around to support you for your loyalty. He’s busy bailing water out of the USS Flavo for the time being

Page 30 of 54 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 53 54

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (375sunrise, 257robertsimp, 10Glocks, 338reddog, 35, 35WhelenNut, 12 invisible), 839 guests, and 852 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,901
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.