Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
This is amazing.

I figured most of the panic chicken littles were of a subset of the population that the media (those paragons of virtue and truth) told us were in the danger zone. I also figured once it all came out (not all but enough to dispel the bullchit at a minimum) there'd be some crow served up and eaten. Some would take it in good spirits, some would be butt hurt.

Hell no. You guys are still balls deep scared schitless over nothing. Is it pride? Or are you still buying the media's crap? My God this is mind boggling.

I know quite a few around here. It’s very hard for some - especially the know it all types - to admit they were taken to the cleaners hook, line and sinker. . .

I understand the getting sucked in by the pandering. They played a sweet fiddle song. I (wrongly obviously) figured it was like the painted whores flashing saggy chichis and worn smooth slits trying to distract a happily married man. Some would fall prey, but most to point and laugh. Unfortunately, a large portion of the population now has the clap.

A guy could go to the doc, tell him what happened and after a dose of antibiotics be ok this time. But realize you're playing with fire and next time it might not be curable.

[bleep] now. we've got full on syphilitic psychosis going on now.

Obama, Clinton, and their ilk are very happy now.

Congrats to the retards. I hope they enjoy hell.

You can relate to the ‘down there ‘ crowd very well and completely so.

You may need to go back several pages for that if you missed it.

Was my metaphor too complicated?

Dude. "metaphor" is too complicated for this place.

Next thing, you'll be talking about paradigms.

I'll give ya a paranickles for one 'nem dimes.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No need for a pair of dimes when you got a quarter. Just sayin.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by 280shooter
I now fully understand how the Nigerian scammers continue to make bank on the gullible. A certain percentage will argue that they are legit, even after they were screwed.

Are you going to make an actual argument or do you like sitting around pointing fingers and calling a whole bunch of people idiots? Especially when you are obviously incapable of making a cogent argument for their label?

Waste of time and energy. Think Global Warming. The sad part? I really don't like arguing with gun guys who I would likely get along fine with on most every other issue.

Remember, you are the one calling people idiots and failing to give a specific argument why. So why should anyone be nice to you?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BayouRover
This is amazing.

I figured most of the panic chicken littles were of a subset of the population that the media (those paragons of virtue and truth) told us were in the danger zone. I also figured once it all came out (not all but enough to dispel the bullchit at a minimum) there'd be some crow served up and eaten. Some would take it in good spirits, some would be butt hurt.

Hell no. You guys are still balls deep scared schitless over nothing. Is it pride? Or are you still buying the media's crap? My God this is mind boggling.

I know quite a few around here. It’s very hard for some - especially the know it all types - to admit they were taken to the cleaners hook, line and sinker. . .

Yes, yes. The know it all types
The statisticians and epidemiologist among us. So many.

Then there’s the posse.
The name callers who don’t like it when it’s returned in kind.

Yeah the know it all types. I know quite a few too. Glad you brought it up.

Man, keep it up. Maybe you’ll convince yourself that you're actually gaining any headway into convincing someone else you haven’t made an idiot out of yourself by believing this schit to this point.

I mean you haven’t. If anything, now you’re coming off even more shrill, desperate and boring, but it’ll give you something to do so you don’t have to confront the reality that you’re a gullible dumbass. grin

Its good to see the Montana Fly Man back trying to win friends with the cool crowd. Don't worry. Pretty soon at least one of them will notice you, and then you'll be with the in crowd laugh.

What are you dudes so scared about when someone doesn't agree with ya'll???? Trump had no choice but to do what he did by shutting the country down when he did. He was damned if he did and damned if he didn't at the time. I have faith he'll get the country going again, but saying this is no worse than the cold and flu season is obviously not medically correct if you look beyond your own emotions about the subject.

Carry on. I'm sure you'll have a totally clever to you retort.

LMFAO, You always post dumbs Schit assumptions like that about people you know nothing about? Whatever floats your boat...

At any rate. I compared the number of Covid deaths (supposedly) in my own state to the number Of flu deaths in past years. Want to take a wild guess what the numbers were?

What's up? I didn't expect to strike so close to home that you'd get triggered once again. Damn, man. Chill out if you can.

LMFAO. Triggered? I asked you a question involving facts and you strut around like you actually scored something. The old adage about playing chess with a pigeon would apply here.

You know what’s really sad about this whole situation? It’s dumbasses like you who can’t face the fact that you were duped that are keeping this schit going. You Spout off about being free and how much you love America, blah, blah out of one side of your mouth, but when the schit hits the fan you aid and abet these commie fuggs that are wiping their asses with the constitution.

Let’s try this another way, when in the fugg have you ever heard of quarantining healthy people? Why is It ok for some businesses that are convenient for the government to keep going to stay open, but not for millions of small ones?

You guys are crying about how many peoplle are dying? I don't know a single one. But I do know multitudes of good people that are suffering severely because they don’t have a steady income coming in and are worried about how they’re going to make ends meet it if this schit doesn’t stop soon.

Do you give a fugg about them?

Last edited by Dryfly24; 05/07/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Valsdad
This is amazing.

BGG,

I have given up.

For my penance I offer................

Pole vaulting

PEACE THROUGH ATHLETICS AND SPORT!!

Geno

PS I loves me some cheeks. Might be my favorite thing on God's green earth.

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Before I die, I would just like to be granted one more feel of cheeks like those on #68 there.

Right before I fly up into heaven to ol' John Prine................and Roy..........................Jimi too.

Geno

In a word, Thighland!

I might not have spelt that right...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Have you sent Splattermatic's stock back to him yet?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is amazing.

Then there’s the posse.

Man, keep it up. Maybe you’ll convince yourself that you're actually gaining any headway into convincing someone else you haven’t made an idiot out of yourself by believing this schit to this point.

I mean you haven’t. If anything, now you’re coming off even more shrill, desperate and boring, but it’ll give you something to do so you don’t have to confront the reality that you’re a gullible dumbass. grin

Its good to see the Montana Fly Man back trying to win friends with the cool crowd. Don't worry. Pretty soon at least one of them will notice you, and then you'll be with the in crowd laugh.

What are you dudes so scared about when someone doesn't agree with ya'll???? Trump had no choice but to do what he did by shutting the country down when he did. He was damned if he did and damned if he didn't at the time. I have faith he'll get the country going again, but saying this is no worse than the cold and flu season is obviously not medically correct if you look beyond your own emotions about the subject.

LMFAO, You always post dumbs Schit assumptions like that about people you know nothing about? Whatever floats your boat...

At any rate. I compared the number of Covid deaths (supposedly) in my own state to the number Of flu deaths in past years. Want to take a wild guess what the numbers were?

What's up? I didn't expect to strike so close to home that you'd get triggered once again. Damn, man. Chill out if you can.

LMFAO. Triggered? I asked you a question involving facts and you strut around like you actually scored something. The old adage about playing chess with a pigeon would apply here.

You know what’s really sad about this whole situation? It’s dumbasses like you who can’t face the fact that you were duped that are keeping this schit going. You Spout off about being free and how much you love America, blah, blah out of one side of your mouth, but when the schit hits the fan you aid and abet these commie fuggs that are wiping their asses with the constitution.

Let’s try this another way, when in the fugg have you ever heard of quarantining healthy people? Why is It ok for some businesses that are convenient for the government to keep going to stay open, but not for millions of small ones?

You guys are crying about how many peoplle are dying? I don't know a single one. But I do know multitudes of good people that are suffering severely because they don’t have a steady income coming in and are worried about how they’re going to make ends meet it if this schit doesn’t stop soon.

Well said... thank you Dryfly

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Backroads

Anything else you know nothing about you feel compelled to ask about?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I have followed this stock drama for years and you have yet to explain yourself.... gfy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is amazing.

Like..... smile

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
This is amazing.

Then there’s the posse.

Oh,my.... If you have to ask, you're definitely operating 100% on emotions hoping to emit similar emotions from others. Sorry, but I don't play that game with people I don't know from Adam.........

No one likes/liked the shutdown, but as I stated earlier, Trump had no choice. Only time and a thorough look back in time will tell whether his choice was right. Currently you think he was wrong. I'm simply saying that politically he had no choice one way or the other. Liberals saw a crisis and were ready to pounce no matter what he did. If deaths were lower than expected originally, he would catch hell for shutting down the economy for no reason. If deaths had been equal to or more than initial projections. libs would have labeled him as a people killer to gain a political edge.

Yupper you're easily triggered with emotions controlling your entire thought process....... Hence dumass rolls out of your mouth very easily when talking to someone who doesn't agree 100% with you and your emotions.

If only you had been on the Task Force, I'm sure reason would have prevailed from the git go. You probably would have rolled right over them with a few choice "you dumasses" stated at the appropriate times. It's a truly convincing argument..........

btw - according to the report which pops up on my computer everyday just after high noon says that 16 people have died in Montana as of roughly noon today. I'm just as glad for that number as you are, but I had to look for it specifically when you asked as Montana has never been seen as a potential hot spot. Its too bad that's not the case everywhere.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
[quote=Old_Toot][quote=Dryfly24][quote=BillyGoatGruff]Man, keep it up. Maybe you’ll convince yourself that you're actually gaining any headway into convincing someone else you haven’t made an idiot out of yourself by believing this schit to this point.

Oh,my.... If you have to ask, you're definitely operating 100% on emotions hoping to emit similar emotions from others. Sorry, but I don't play that game with people I don't know from Adam.........

No one likes/liked the shutdown, but as I stated earlier, Trump had no choice. Only time and a thorough look back in time will tell whether his choice was right. Currently you think he was wrong. I'm simply saying that politically he had no choice one way or the other. Liberals saw a crisis and were ready to pounce no matter what he did. If deaths were lower than expected originally, he would catch hell for shutting down the economy for no reason. If deaths had been equal to or more than initial projections. libs would have labeled him as a people killer to gain a political edge.

Yupper you're easily triggered with emotions controlling your entire thought process....... Hence dumass rolls out of your mouth very easily when talking to someone who doesn't agree 100% with you and your emotions.

If only you had been on the Task Force, I'm sure reason would have prevailed from the git go. You probably would have rolled right over them with a few choice "you dumasses" stated at the appropriate times. It's a truly convincing argument..........

btw - according to the report which pops up on my computer everyday just after high noon says that 16 people have died in Montana as of roughly noon today. I'm just as glad for that number as you are, but I had to look for it specifically when you asked as Montana has never been seen as a potential hot spot. Its too bad that's not the case everywhere.

Ha Ha Ha, you are so fugging stupid you don't even know what it is you’re arguing about or who with.

Here’s your first clue numbnuts: I agree 100% with you about Trump and what he had to do. I do think it’s time he starts pulling back the reins, but I do agree with everything else.

Two: I wasn’t talking about Montana, I don't live in Montana dumbass. Never have. Like I said, you don't know schit about me, or why you’re even arguing with me. You got Flave Derangement syndrome so bad, you’re can’t even keep track of who you’re arguing with or why... grin Probably why he’s fckkng with you. You’re easy.

Three: I don’t even know who the fugg you are. Despite you’re desperate attempts at painting me triggered by anything you say, here’s a ttidbit for you. I don’t even remember seeing your name before. I couldn’t give a fugg less what you think of me cause you obviously have no fuggin clue who I am or what I’m about.

Four: Nothing you say affects me in my personal life one iota. Not a single one. Get over yourself. Nobody else here gives a fugg what you think for the same reasons. No one really gives a fugg what I think either dumbass the difference between you and me is I know it and I’m not delusional enough to think I’m so important to someone I’ve never met that it does.

Here’s a little shot of adult reality for you sport. We’re all just anonymous dumbasses typing away our opinions out of boredom on some random website because dumbasses like you support this stupid lockdown and we can’t really do anything more productive. I bet when the schit goes back to normal - if ever - traffic goes way down here.

What I do give a schitt about is that if enough dumbasses like you continue to support these lockdowns bad, bad schit is coming for all of us. And it’s not some bullschit disease that won’t affect 99.75 of us. It’s the economic ruin that will affect 100% of us.

Now go ahead and get the last word in. There’s no point in continuing this since obviously no one is budging to either side and you seem too dense to even understand the point I’m trying to make.

I won’t even bother responding so you can feel like you scored. grin

Last edited by Dryfly24; 05/07/20.
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
This is amazing.

BGG,

I have given up.

Pole vaulting

Geno

Jesus ph uck your original post on this got 10 views and now bring it over here..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
This is amazing.

BGG,

I have given up.

Pole vaulting

Geno

Jesus ph uck your original post on this got 10 views and now bring it over here..

Not my "original post" and I think Steve's thread has 64 views now.

Just trying to quash the internecine combativeness here.

If you don't like pole vaulting, perhaps just some beauty pageant coverage will be more to your tastes?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For the record, I still like you all, mostly.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
This is amazing.

BGG,

I have given up.

Pole vaulting

Geno

If you don't like pole vaulting, perhaps just some beauty pageant coverage will be more to your tastes?

Women’s Beach volleyball please

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston
For the record, I still like you all, mostly.

Exactly what I say about all them Euro gals vying to be Principessa!

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 79S
This is amazing.

BGG,

I have given up.

Pole vaulting

Geno

[Linked Image from reactiongifs.com]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Is there anything to know beyond what SM has posted? It seems you have not made him whole, yet continue to post here as if you were an honest businessman.

Feel free to enlighten me.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ask,

and you shall receive:

They're OK, but on the whole they don't seem to have as "well developed" glutes as the pole vaulters.

Geno

In it is contentment

Page 33 of 54 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 53 54

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (10Glocks, 338reddog, 375sunrise, 35, 35WhelenNut, 264mag, 15 invisible), 924 guests, and 905 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,894
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.