Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 108 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 107 108
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Goosey
Originally Posted by akasparky
Once again two innocent white men are going to get dragged through the courts for doing nothing other that attempting to make a citizens arrest of a running black man.

You're not allowed to make citizen's arrests of random citizens who are out for a spring jog. I'm sure you would be alright with two shotgun-wielding black men pulling up in a truck and trying to make a citizen's arrest of YOU!

Look darling, I was just being factious with subject and opening post to attract as many of like as well as opposing posters as possible.
I just wanted to divert the attention from the flu topic for a day anyway.
It worked fairly well, 150+ replies with 3600+ views in a days time and still chuggin' along.

Myself, I don't really care about the two white shooters or the running negro. That schit happens every day, if it's not B on W it's W on B and true justice is seldom served.

Just nice to know you can always instigate race fight here on the fire to keep people busy.....

Now move along my little queen......thanks for stopping by.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
GB1

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The rate of crime in predominantly white cities isn't even in the same cosmos as the rate of crime in predominantly black cities.

It's not regional.

Well, looks like the stats in Brunswick GA just went up for homicide, and it was via a white redneck... so.... uummm..... yeah.....

And you know this how?

They arrested the father and son on murder charges...

You have no fugging clue how the legal system works in this country do you?

Hey dipshit... tongue and cheek?..... i was pointing out to one of our resident white supremacist that hes pointing out black crime statistics on a thread, where there is a plain as day video of two white guys shooting an unarmed black guy.

Hey mouth breather, who the fck are you! Sherlock Holmes? Perry Mason? Maybe Colombo and Kreskin combined? I’ve been in law enforcement for twenty three years and I can’t tell [bleep] from looking at that video because there’s not enough background information to paint a picture of exactly who, what, where, when, how and why it happened. That’s why have professional investigators and investigations. If you can do all that from a watching a few seconds of video maybe you should be running the justice Dept.

Fuggin asswipe...

If you cant tell [bleep] from that tape, probably in the wrong profession....

“ License and registration! CHICKEN-[bleep]!! BAAAAKAAA!”

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

It means a whole lot more than that.

Really? Why did the United Negro College Fund call itself an insulting name, then?

Language is mutable. Word usage and meanings change.

As I've already point out, they changed their name.

Because they chose to politicize negro.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The rate of crime in predominantly white cities isn't even in the same cosmos as the rate of crime in predominantly black cities.

It's not regional.

Well, looks like the stats in Brunswick GA just went up for homicide, and it was via a white redneck... so.... uummm..... yeah.....

And you know this how?

They arrested the father and son on murder charges...

You have no fugging clue how the legal system works in this country do you?

Hey dipshit... tongue and cheek?..... i was pointing out to one of our resident white supremacist that hes pointing out black crime statistics on a thread, where there is a plain as day video of two white guys shooting an unarmed black guy.

Hey mouth breather, who the fck are you! Sherlock Holmes? Perry Mason? Maybe Colombo and Kreskin combined? I’ve been in law enforcement for twenty three years and I can’t tell [bleep] from looking at that video because there’s not enough background information to paint a picture of exactly who, what, where, when, how and why it happened. That’s why have professional investigators and investigations. If you can do all that from a watching a few seconds of video maybe you should be running the justice Dept.

Fuggin asswipe...

If you cant tell [bleep] from that tape, probably in the wrong profession....

“ License and registration! CHICKEN-[bleep]!! BAAAAKAAA!”

LMFAO. The problem with ignorant dumbasses is they don’t even know they are ignorant dumbasses. Another one for the ignore list... grin

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JeffA

Yes, but there are just whites that do the job for the missing blacks, they keep the dirt bag void filled.
That was the point....it's regional.

Name a predominantly black city.

Name a predominantly white city with a comparable population.

I'll tell you what the crime rates of each are.

Let's hear 'em.

Natchez Mississippi and Sheridan, Wyoming

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Georgia D.A. cited these Georgia Statutes

OCGA17-4-60 A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape ,a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.”

O.C.G.A. 16-11-126 (2010)
16-11-126. Possession and carrying a concealed weapon; penalty for violating licensing requirement

(a) Any person who is not prohibited by law from possessing a handgun or long gun may have or carry on his or her person a weapon or long gun on his or her property or inside his or her home, motor vehicle, or place of business without a valid weapons carry license.

(b) Any person who is not prohibited by law from possessing a handgun or long gun may have or carry on his or her person a long gun without a valid weapons carry license, provided that if the long gun is loaded, it shall only be carried in an open and fully exposed manner.

O.C.G.A. 16-3-23.1 (2010)
16-3-23.1. No duty to retreat prior to use of force in self-defense

A person who uses threats or force in accordance with Code Section 16-3-21, relating to the use of force in defense of self or others, Code Section 16-3-23, relating to the use of force in defense of a habitation, or Code Section 16-3-24, relating to the use of force in defense of property other than a habitation, has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and use force as provided in said Code sections, including deadly force.

OCGA16-3-24.2 A person properly and legally defending themselves is immune from prosecution

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...9cdc974b970b79/optimized/full.pdf#page=1

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It might be that father and son and the 3rd party were trying to detain the jogger by holding him at gunpoint if necessary. They probably were far out of line doing this but may have not had any intent to kill him. When the jogger attacked his assailant and grabbed the gun I would imagine at that time the man holding the gun became quite fearful the firearm would be wrested from him and turned against him. The white man had put himself in a terrible position and might very well have felt he was faced with the life threatening situation of being shot with his own gun. Who knows what they were thinking. I can understand the black jogger's fear when confronted by a gun wielding stranger. He would have understood that he couldn't outrun a load of shot. His attempt to disarm may have seemed his only option. And the gun wielder may have thought his only hope was to do whatever it took to maintain possession of the weapon. The white folks involved used terrible judgement but it is highly possible they had no intent to kill anyone. If the black man was truly innocent of any criminal doings he likely thought his only hope was to obtain a weapon and went for the nearest one available.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Joggers can't outrun the combination of a pickup and shotgun blast.

They came for him a second time..and could still persue him further. .
For all the victim knows they could have finally resorted to running
him down with the truck or shot him in the back.
How can he know what's in their minds?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Good article, the dead guy’s prior arrests for a minor shoplifting incident and getting caught with a gun in high school hardly qualify him as a stone cold thug tho.

Sounds to me more like a kid who was steered away from thuggism by the coaching staff at his high school. Happens all the time.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

That don't mean much.

Six years after retired Tampa police captain Curtis Reeves Jr. gunned down Chad Oulson they are still debating a court date.

Reeves shot Oulson over the use of a cell phone during movie previews at the Cobb Grove 16 cinemas in Wesley Chapel, FL. Popcorn flew, Reeves drew a handgun and shot Oulson in the chest as he sat in the theater with his wife and child.

The retired Tampa police captain was charged with second-degree murder in 2014 yet has been free on $150,000 bail ever since.

Reeves, now 77 is obviously being allowed to live out his retirement by the courts.

Cops don't pay no price for their actions, they have Nazi like immunity, this is why cops do such stupid schit, they know they will get by with it...fu_ck cops......

If the scary black man was a horrible as you racist pricks here fear him to be, people like George Zimmerman wouldn't still be sucking air today.....fu_ck racist....

And speaking of fu_ckin' racist, If that booze saturated Kentucky hillbilly Bristoe was to ever get near my pond I'd make a artificial reef outta his lard azz and his mobility scooter.......

Have a great weekend all!!! smile

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

That don't mean much.

Six years after retired Tampa police captain Curtis Reeves Jr. gunned down Chad Oulson they are still debating a court date.

Reeves shot Oulson over the use of a cell phone during movie previews at the Cobb Grove 16 cinemas in Wesley Chapel, FL. Popcorn flew, Reeves drew a handgun and shot Oulson in the chest as he sat in the theater with his wife and child.

The retired Tampa police captain was charged with second-degree murder in 2014 yet has been free on $150,000 bail ever since.

Reeves, now 77 is obviously being allowed to live out his retirement by the courts.

Cops don't pay no price for their actions, they have Nazi like immunity, this is why cops do such stupid schit, they know they will get by with it...fu_ck cops......

If the scary black man was a horrible as you racist pricks here fear him to be, people like George Zimmerman wouldn't still be sucking air today.....fu_ck racist....

And speaking of fu_ckin' racist, If that booze saturated Kentucky hillbilly Bristoe was to ever get near my pond I'd make a artificial reef outta his lard azz and his mobility scooter.......

Have a great weekend all!!! smile

I don't think bristoe is fat....and its an 8n not a scooter.....other than that good post.....have a good one also...…..bob

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
It might be that father and son and the 3rd party were trying to detain the jogger by holding him at gunpoint if necessary. They probably were far out of line doing this but may have not had any intent to kill him. When the jogger attacked his assailant and grabbed the gun I would imagine at that time the man holding the gun became quite fearful the firearm would be wrested from him and turned against him. The white man had put himself in a terrible position and might very well have felt he was faced with the life threatening situation of being shot with his own gun. Who knows what they were thinking. I can understand the black jogger's fear when confronted by a gun wielding stranger. He would have understood that he couldn't outrun a load of shot. His attempt to disarm may have seemed his only option. And the gun wielder may have thought his only hope was to do whatever it took to maintain possession of the weapon. The white folks involved used terrible judgement but it is highly possible they had no intent to kill anyone. If the black man was truly innocent of any criminal doings he likely thought his only hope was to obtain a weapon and went for the nearest one available.

This is a good post and more than likely what took place. What would of happened if the black man just kept running instead of fighting back? Anyone that has any self-defense training knows you never give your gun up. This was a tragic event for the white guys and death sentence for the black man. Driving the US of A apart.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm sorry, but I'm here to tell you this shooting was completely unjustified and these two morons need to be thrown in jail.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Good article, the dead guy’s prior arrests for a minor shoplifting incident and getting caught with a gun in high school hardly qualify him as a stone cold thug tho.

Sounds to me more like a kid who was steered away from thuggism by the coaching staff at his high school. Happens all the time.

If that’s true then it’s a real tragedy and I sincerely hope those two dumbasses get what they deserve.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Arbery appears to have had a shoplifting conviction and to have brought a gun to a school illegally and resisted arrest, but it’s not clear what Mr. Barnhill meant by “mental health records.”

Not a long listed thug record, but not a choir boy either.

Lots of facts hopefully released soon.

Ain’t biting on the media’s reporting just yet. Too often, truth comes out after the damage is done.

The video really doesn’t show initial contact very well.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not a long listed thug record, but not a choir boy either.

Lots of facts hopefully released soon.

Ain’t biting on the media’s reporting just yet. Too often, truth comes out after the damage is done.

The info on his criminal background or lack thereof came from one of Bristoe's White Identity websites....

https://www.amren.com/commentary/2020/05/ahmaud-arbery-the-next-trayvon-martin/

.....who ain't likely to whitewash anything (no pun intended smile )

A single shoplifting conviction? ......coulda learned his lesson.

Gun at school? .....teenage guys do all sorts of stupid machismo crap, some also have a legitimate reason to fear for their lives.

The other thing I'm looking at is the reaction from his mom. I don't see her screaming in front of the cameras, looking for a payday, not yet anyhow. That smacks of decent folks.

Sad that I would assume there's no dad in the picture tho....

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by CWT
I am ashamed of the responses on this forum.

Go jogging on the south side of Chicago until you get over it.

lol
That reminds me of pulling off the interstate on the wrong side of St. Louis at 3 AM to ask for some directions...

Didn't turn out to be a good idea at all......

Have you never watched Vacation?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Yeah.....Honkey Lips.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Page 9 of 108 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

510 members (10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,699
Posts18,513,732
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.