Print Thread
Hop To
Page 34 of 54 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 53 54
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Backroads
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Have you sent Splattermatic's stock back to him yet?

Anything else you know nothing about you feel compelled to ask about?

Is there anything to know beyond what SM has posted? It seems you have not made him whole, yet continue to post here as if you were an honest businessman.

Feel free to enlighten me.

The chasm involved in your enlightenment is off the frigging scale. Please carry on in the dark. As you have been.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Is there anything to know beyond what SM has posted? It seems you have not made him whole, yet continue to post here as if you were an honest businessman.

The chasm involved in your enlightenment is off the frigging scale. Please carry on in the dark. As you have been.

What scale do you speak of? As a member here since before your current unpleasantness, I have not read one single explanation of your poor business dealings with SM.
Is he merely besmirching your good name? Is there some thread that I have missed in which you have exonerated your name?

All I have seen is you denigrating anyone that asks for the answers to these questions. Once again, please enlighten all of us to your plight.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

What scale do you speak of? As a member here since before your current unpleasantness, I have not read one single explanation of your poor business dealings with SM.
Is he merely besmirching your good name? Is there some thread that I have missed in which you have exonerated your name?

All I have seen is you denigrating anyone that asks for the answers to these questions. Once again, please enlighten all of us to your plight.

It is none of your business and I could not possibly care less what you think. And yes there is much you know nothing of.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

It is none of your business and I could not possibly care less what you think. And yes there is much you know nothing of.

No worries, just be aware that anytime you post here there will be members that ask these same questions.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

translation: No, I have not.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Are we almost done slinging insults?

This schit show reminds me of Mean Girls and My Bodyguard rolled together.
Nothing like acting like highschoolers. crazy

The self righteous bulschit meter is pegged.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by deflave

Not a fact at all. Spreading out the numbers does save lives. First the medical facilities will not get swamped giving patients better care with appropriate support. NY was the only place that really got swamped, but that is simply because the plan worked and a few very unexpected things happened.

Second, and huge, is the fact lower numbers of cases and the social distancing reduced the viral load (titer, whatever label you prefer) making each individual's immune system better able to deal with the virus. In swamped areas patients got far heavier infections in far less time making it harder to fight.

Both of these items saved lives. The same number of people may come in contact with the virus but the severity will be reduced.

The unexpected and huge impact of the Isreali protocol of hydrochloroquine and zinc was the real difference. Medical staff started using it early on prophylactically resulting in far fewer of them getting sick. It is remarkable how few of them got sick.

Trump blew it by telling the public too early, before supplies were available, and got the media beating him down. He is now sitting on that nugget, waiting to drop it at an important time. It is the single most important element in the fight.

Now for the important questions about the Isreali research that brought forward the treatment protocol: what led them to the proper treatment so quickly? Obviously they were already doing research and knew about the effect before the pandemic. Did they expect an attack on themselves with some version of coronavirus? Or were they planning to use a coronavirus as a biological weapon and studying effective treatments for their soldiers and citizens?

Back in the '70s there was an outbreak of Eastern Equine Encephalomyelitis and the US military immediately supplied everyone affected with a vaccine. Though they denied planning to use it as a bioweapon it raised questions.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Weak, very weak.

Speaking of weak...You still stealing stocks?

Camp is where you make it.
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Seriously, shouldn't I get an award of some sort?

Bump.

LOL.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Seriously, shouldn't I get an award of some sort?

Bump.

LOL.

Yes, absolutely.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
From CNBC today :

The “real” unemployment rate, which includes workers not looking for jobs and the underemployed, surged to 22.8%.

All for what the CDC says a death rate of about 38k, which is roughly half of the over reported total which we all know is massively over reported.

IC B3

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Finally.

A subject you do know something about.

LOL

ATONE!

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'm just here for the beach volleyball.....and princesses......and pole vaulting.....and.......

FJB & FJT
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by cfran
From CNBC today :

The “real” unemployment rate, which includes workers not looking for jobs and the underemployed, surged to 22.8%.

All for what the CDC says a death rate of about 38k, which is roughly half of the over reported total which we all know is massively over reported.

cfran,

It is pathetic to see these people defend their hysteria.

Absolutely pathetic.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Bunch of sheep, all running scared. Death rates will be shockingly low when the dust settles.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by BayouRover
[quote=Old_Toot][quote=Dryfly24][quote=BillyGoatGruff]Man, keep it up. Maybe you’ll convince yourself that you're actually gaining any headway into convincing someone else you haven’t made an idiot out of yourself by believing this schit to this point.

I mean you haven’t. If anything, now you’re coming off even more shrill, desperate and boring, but it’ll give you something to do so you don’t have to confront the reality that you’re a gullible dumbass. grin

Its good to see the Montana Fly Man back trying to win friends with the cool crowd. Don't worry. Pretty soon at least one of them will notice you, and then you'll be with the in crowd laugh.

What are you dudes so scared about when someone doesn't agree with ya'll???? Trump had no choice but to do what he did by shutting the country down when he did. He was damned if he did and damned if he didn't at the time. I have faith he'll get the country going again, but saying this is no worse than the cold and flu season is obviously not medically correct if you look beyond your own emotions about the subject.

Carry on. I'm sure you'll have a totally clever to you retort.

LMFAO, You always post dumbs Schit assumptions like that about people you know nothing about? Whatever floats your boat...

At any rate. I compared the number of Covid deaths (supposedly) in my own state to the number Of flu deaths in past years. Want to take a wild guess what the numbers were?

What's up? I didn't expect to strike so close to home that you'd get triggered once again. Damn, man. Chill out if you can.

LMFAO. Triggered? I asked you a question involving facts and you strut around like you actually scored something. The old adage about playing chess with a pigeon would apply here.

You know what’s really sad about this whole situation? It’s dumbasses like you who can’t face the fact that you were duped that are keeping this schit going. You Spout off about being free and how much you love America, blah, blah out of one side of your mouth, but when the schit hits the fan you aid and abet these commie fuggs that are wiping their asses with the constitution.

Let’s try this another way, when in the fugg have you ever heard of quarantining healthy people? Why is It ok for some businesses that are convenient for the government to keep going to stay open, but not for millions of small ones?

You guys are crying about how many peoplle are dying? I don't know a single one. But I do know multitudes of good people that are suffering severely because they don’t have a steady income coming in and are worried about how they’re going to make ends meet it if this schit doesn’t stop soon.

Do you give a fugg about them?

Oh,my.... If you have to ask, you're definitely operating 100% on emotions hoping to emit similar emotions from others. Sorry, but I don't play that game with people I don't know from Adam.........

No one likes/liked the shutdown, but as I stated earlier, Trump had no choice. Only time and a thorough look back in time will tell whether his choice was right. Currently you think he was wrong. I'm simply saying that politically he had no choice one way or the other. Liberals saw a crisis and were ready to pounce no matter what he did. If deaths were lower than expected originally, he would catch hell for shutting down the economy for no reason. If deaths had been equal to or more than initial projections. libs would have labeled him as a people killer to gain a political edge.

Yupper you're easily triggered with emotions controlling your entire thought process....... Hence dumass rolls out of your mouth very easily when talking to someone who doesn't agree 100% with you and your emotions.

If only you had been on the Task Force, I'm sure reason would have prevailed from the git go. You probably would have rolled right over them with a few choice "you dumasses" stated at the appropriate times. It's a truly convincing argument..........

btw - according to the report which pops up on my computer everyday just after high noon says that 16 people have died in Montana as of roughly noon today. I'm just as glad for that number as you are, but I had to look for it specifically when you asked as Montana has never been seen as a potential hot spot. Its too bad that's not the case everywhere.

Ha Ha Ha, you are so fugging stupid you don't even know what it is you’re arguing about or who with.

Here’s your first clue numbnuts: I agree 100% with you about Trump and what he had to do. I do think it’s time he starts pulling back the reins, but I do agree with everything else.

Two: I wasn’t talking about Montana, I don't live in Montana dumbass. Never have. Like I said, you don't know schit about me, or why you’re even arguing with me. You got Flave Derangement syndrome so bad, you’re can’t even keep track of who you’re arguing with or why... grin Probably why he’s fckkng with you. You’re easy.

Three: I don’t even know who the fugg you are. Despite you’re desperate attempts at painting me triggered by anything you say, here’s a ttidbit for you. I don’t even remember seeing your name before. I couldn’t give a fugg less what you think of me cause you obviously have no fuggin clue who I am or what I’m about.

Four: Nothing you say affects me in my personal life one iota. Not a single one. Get over yourself. Nobody else here gives a fugg what you think for the same reasons. No one really gives a fugg what I think either dumbass the difference between you and me is I know it and I’m not delusional enough to think I’m so important to someone I’ve never met that it does.

Here’s a little shot of adult reality for you sport. We’re all just anonymous dumbasses typing away our opinions out of boredom on some random website because dumbasses like you support this stupid lockdown and we can’t really do anything more productive. I bet when the schit goes back to normal - if ever - traffic goes way down here.

What I do give a schitt about is that if enough dumbasses like you continue to support these lockdowns bad, bad schit is coming for all of us. And it’s not some bullschit disease that won’t affect 99.75 of us. It’s the economic ruin that will affect 100% of us.

Now go ahead and get the last word in. There’s no point in continuing this since obviously no one is budging to either side and you seem too dense to even understand the point I’m trying to make.

I won’t even bother responding so you can feel like you scored. grin

LOL... Triggered once again.

Try not telling me that I'm a dumbass, etc., etc., that I like the lock down - which I don't - and that as a result of the virus that I'm hiding in fear behind my locked front door when I post my anonymous opinions. I do know that this virus is real and needs to be respected but not feared. Trying those thing on your part would do wonders for both of us. Trump is trying to roll back the reins, at least the governor where I live is doing that with full Trump support. I have no idea about what your liberal governor might be doing. That is your problem and not mine.

As for flave, he is what he is. I chuckle and roll my eyes at most of what he says, and just shake my head and move on at the rest. Seldom do I go, "Wow. That was awesome" when he does his usual canned routine just to get attention. I hope for you that he adds you to his favorites list. laugh

To be honest, I really wasn't concerned at all about where you lived from the git go. You accepted the name in the beginning, or at least you didn't complain loudly, so it stuck. Since you wanted a number I picked a state with a small number since I visit there often and it fit with the name. I simply drive through New Mexico as quickly as possible and only buy gas and maybe a meal on my way through there if I'm driving. Triggered once again....?? As for New Mexico, the same report shows 172 deaths by noon yesterday. I hope that calms your mind, Montana Fly Man.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

#flattenthecurve
#ifitsavesMYlife

Fixed it for you Jim.
(after all, I can't see cheeks if I'm visiting Roy and the crowd)

That duck tape is invaluable stuff around the fram/ranch. I can see your reluctance to use it on the winders. Might have to make a run to a populated place to get more and risk even more exposure to The Corona.

Good edit. May I add #flatulencecurve ?

I just assumed Jim was up to speed on the duct tape. I had no idea he was living a risky lifestyle.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have been in my bunker for 8 weeks now and I need to get out for more booze, I have $1200 dollars to spend !..... woohoo

So all you germ infested sickly heathens with your comorbidities need to stay home with your mask so as I won't risk catching your damn cooties....

I am special and I deserve this consideration...... if it saves one life.... lmao

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

#flattenthecurve
#ifitsavesMYlife

Fixed it for you Jim.
(after all, I can't see cheeks if I'm visiting Roy and the crowd)

That duck tape is invaluable stuff around the fram/ranch. I can see your reluctance to use it on the winders. Might have to make a run to a populated place to get more and risk even more exposure to The Corona.

Good edit. May I add #flatulencecurve ?

I just assumed Jim was up to speed on the duct tape. I had no idea he was living a risky lifestyle.

280, yes you may add it.

Besides the duct tape, now that it's warming up here and we're not burning the wood stove as much, I've been thinking I need to put a cover over the chimbley so The Corona can't get in that way.

Been wondering if I soak a rag in rubbing alcohol, and stick it in the cabin air filter in the car, I can probably run with the vents open and not wear a mask while driving................alone.

One can never be too careful.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raeford
I'm just here for the beach volleyball.....and princesses......and pole vaulting.....and.......

and???

Why, what a silly question. laugh laugh

Shuffle girls of course.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Looks like hard work.

I am MAGA.
Page 34 of 54 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 53 54

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

656 members (10ring1, 10Glocks, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 75 invisible), 1,807 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,518
Posts18,530,579
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.