Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 108 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 107 108
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by Bristoe
[quote=Ejp1234]Bristoe - I know captn obvious things are hard for someone of your aptitude to catch on too....

Yeah,...all of those reports I listed of blacks murdering whites is just the result of my lack of aptitude.

But you completely lack the ability to think.

Your reasoning ability has been turned to schitt.

That is where you have been misled by the nazi racist propaganda networks you seem obsessed by.

You Bristoe are the one that completely lacks the ability to think for yourself.

Being arrested for a crime and being prosecuted for a crime are by far two different things.
Your propaganda sites of choice don't seem to realize that and they are sure not worded as such.

They are solely worded to instigate hate in those that seek it...

Even Dylann Roof finally realized he'd been led astray by such websites and their postings on the internet.
But not before he became radicalized by his readings and gunned down 9 innocent people as they sat in their church.
Dylann Roof said he first started reading the websites in 2012 and was 'never the same'....
How long has it been for you Bristoe?

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

Seems like you as a adult could see the woes of your ways, but apparently not.

The link you posted where they claimed a prior criminal history of Ahmaud Arbery was all total lies,
You don't seem to care, most of us do, how can anyone trust a single link you post to these sites when there is no explanation offered for the lies they post? Is that not suppose to matter?

[/quote[

Did this thread ever take a turn....

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Mikaela Conley was raped and murdered in the 94% white state of Maine,....by one of the dozen black men who live there,...didn't make the national news.

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/her-name-...one-of-only-18-murders-in-state-in-2018/

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Margery Magill was stabbed to death while walking her dog,....didn't make the national news.

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/her-name-...randomly-stabbed-to-death-by-black-male/

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Six white people killed by black serial killer in Kansas City,....didn't make the national news.

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/kill-all-...x-white-victims-in-kansas-city-missouri/

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It’s a “Man Bites Dog” thing. White peckerwoods in pickup trucks chasing down a black guy and killing him makes the national news big time because it confirms the media’s and liberal’s beliefs. And because it doesn’t happen very often. Black people killing white people and each other are “local” stories because that does not confirm the liberal’s beliefs and it happens all too often. Bristoe’s links are real. There are links to the local news stories in each of the Unz Review stories he posted.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by billhilly
Bristoe’s links are real. There are links to the local news stories in each of the Unz Review stories he posted.

JeffA knows they're real. It's just that they intrude on the false sense of superiority he gets from allowing himself to be manipulated by the media.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Perfect examples of your propaganda sites lack of being capable of representing a news story.

Also a perfect example of what a hopeless bastard you are..

So this stuff never happened? Just a fabrication, huh?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
For the record,..the site those links came from is owned by a Jewish fellow,...hardly a "Nazi, white supremacist" site.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's funny.

JeffA jumps into the thread talking about how only white people commit crime where he lives,..Citrus County, Florida.

Then you check the demographics of Citrus County, Florida and find that it's 93% Caucasian.

JeffA must be a white separatist to want to live there.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I live in rural central Kentucky,..and it's not even 93% Caucasian here.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It is interesting that so many people who white knight for the black folks don’t live among them.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Another enlightening thread, Who knew that blacks committed crime at a rate out of proportion to their population? Chasing jigjoggers through your neighborhood w/ pickups and shotguns and killing them despite not having seen them commit or threaten a crime is just roadhunting to many.

When criscoe starts chain posting there must be some jigs, joos or deflave involved. dog pecker gnats all.

excuse me now I have to check Delta's schedule for flights to Israel. LMAO

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Also,..a reasonably thinking person would look at those links I posted and conclude, "Gee,..blacks are killing a lot of white people in America".

Somebody who has had their reasoning ability turned to schitt by the media propaganda machine reads those links I posted and thinks, "Gee,...Bristoe is a fat hillbilly".

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Another enlightening thread, Who knew that blacks committed crime at a rate out of proportion to their population? Chasing jigjoggers through your neighborhood w/ pickups and shotguns and killing them despite not having seen them commit or threaten a crime is just roadhunting to many.

When criscoe starts chain posting there must be some jigs, joos or deflave involved. dog pecker gnats all.

excuse me now I have to check Delta's schedule for flights to Israel. LMAO

mike r

Translation:

"Everything Bristoe says is true, but I'm going to take this opportunity to insult him anyway."

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The national news is on TV right now reporting yet again about the black man in Georgia being killed.

I wonder how long it'll go on?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The national news is on TV right now reporting yet again about the black man in Georgia being killed.

I wonder how long it'll go on?

Well...who runs the media? Anti-white Jews do. Shalom bitches.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It’ll go on as long as they can milk it.
Those peckerwoods made it easy for em too. Regardless of what that black dude did or didn’t do, that was stupid beyond my ability to comprehend. How many of the folks inclined to defend these guy”s actions could look at the series of events and say “yep, that’s what I would have done”?
The only way the optics could have been any worse is if they’d had dogs tree him first then dragged his corpse behind their truck.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It's funny.

JeffA jumps into the thread talking about how only white people commit crime where he lives,..Citrus County, Florida.

Then you check the demographics of Citrus County, Florida and find that it's 93% Caucasian.

JeffA must be a white separatist to want to live there.

Damn. That's only a bit over an hour drive south of me. I might be moving there.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by billhilly
It is interesting that so many people who white knight for the black folks don’t live among them.

Ain't it, though?

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Good article, the dead guy’s prior arrests for a minor shoplifting incident and getting caught with a gun in high school hardly qualify him as a stone cold thug tho.

Sounds to me more like a kid who was steered away from thuggism by the coaching staff at his high school. Happens all the time.

Nope, like most of Bristoes bullschit, that was all a lie...
Even Bristoes racist white supremacist propaganda network had to pull the fake news from their site...

Only thing they had right was his first name and of course he was black.....
It don't matter, it works, run the lies long enough for all the little racist sheeple like Bristoe to spread the lie and then pull it and claim innocent......the shoplifting charge was also just more fake news.

Police: Man brought gun to high school basketball game
Officer in Brunswick stops 19-year-old man with loaded gun

[Linked Image from news4jax.com]Glynn County Detention Center booking photo of Ahmaud Avery

BRUNSWICK, Ga. 2013 – A quick acting police officer in Brunswick stopped a teenager with a loaded gun from entering a high school basketball game Tuesday night.

Police arrested 19-year-old Ahmaud Marquez Avery (pictured below), who is not a student at Brunswick.

"The man ran through the parking lot. I tried to get him to stop as well. He would not stop for us," said Glynn County Schools Chief of Police, Rod Ellis. "We ended up chasing him to the back of the school were other officers helped us apprehend him."

Ellis said the .380 caliber semi-automatic handgun slipped out of the teen's pants.

A parent, who did not want to be identified, told Channel 4 he saw the gun as he was about to enter the school gym. He said police were everywhere.

"They were trying to keep everyone calm and away from the gun that was on the ground. They wouldn't let anyone in or out of the gym," said the parent.

The basketball game continued without interruption while police arrested Avery.

"The main thing is we stopped him from getting into the event," Ellis said. "We don't know what his intentions were but you know it's never a good combination when you bring a weapon to a school event clearly when it's posted that you can't."

At Friday night's basketball game, Chief Ellis said they added more officers and from now on, every person will be scanned with a metal detecting wand.

Police said Avery is out of jail on bond.

Two of the police officers suffered injuries. One has been treated for a fractured hand.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/2013/12/09/police-man-brought-gun-to-high-school-basketball-game/[/quote[

Ya don't say...

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Page 13 of 108 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (1234, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 68 invisible), 2,566 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,471
Posts18,529,359
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.