Print Thread
Hop To
Page 33 of 108 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 107 108
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by deflave
I still haven't heard any facts regarding this case.

You just haven’t been paying attention. Why, there are a few Perry Mason’s on this thread that had all it figured out after the first viewing of that video.

GB1

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by ldholton
How was the jogger dressed?

White sneakers and socks, shorts, short sleeved shirt, possibly a t-shirt.

One poster on another forum claimed "high tops,unlaced and no socks".

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

You just haven’t been paying attention. Why, there are a few Perry Mason’s on this thread that had all it figured out after the first viewing of that video.

But its all there if you reas the DA’s report.

Dumb and dumber call 911 because a black guy who fits the description of previous unreported break ins went running by their house down the street....

Dumb and dumber paired up with doofus the neighbor, grabbing their guns because the suspect had previously stuck his hand down his pants, making them think he was armed. As well, dumber jr had left a loaded handgun in his unlocked vehicle overnight back in January like all responsible humans do in a suburban community, that had been lost or stolen.

Dumb and dumber blocked the road because they wanted to be hero’s and get high fives from the FOP. Doofus followed the suspect at a safe distance filming it all.

Dumb and dumber brandished their weapons whicj is a felony, trying to detain a citizen which is also a felony..... because they didnt witness said citizen commit a felony, only “potentially” a misdemeanor.

The citizen came around the front of the truck to see dumber jr with a gun pointed at him and he felt threatened so in self defense he did his only reasonable reaction which was to try and unarm dumber jr.

dumber jr shot the victim which was now murder...

The end.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Interesting,

All I saw was a guy go running up to a dude that was holding a shotgun and try to take it from him.
The guy with the shotgun musta had his finger on the trigger cause when the guy pulled on the gun it discharged. So he shot himself, could have even been suicide, I couldn't really tell from where I was sitting...

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Dumb and dumber call 911 because a black guy who fits the description of previous unreported break ins went running by their house down the street....

Dumb and dumber paired up with doofus the neighbor, grabbing their guns because the suspect had previously stuck his hand down his pants, making them think he was armed. As well, dumber jr had left a loaded handgun in his unlocked vehicle overnight back in January like all responsible humans do in a suburban community, that had been lost or stolen.

Dumb and dumber blocked the road because they wanted to be hero’s and get high fives from the FOP. Doofus followed the suspect at a safe distance filming it all.

Dumb and dumber brandished their weapons whicj is a felony, trying to detain a citizen which is also a felony..... because they didnt witness said citizen commit a felony, only “potentially” a misdemeanor.

The citizen came around the front of the truck to see dumber jr with a gun pointed at him and he felt threatened so in self defense he did his only reasonable reaction which was to try and unarm dumber jr.

The end.

Pretty much.

But not the end, because now, Dumb and Dumber are going to spend along time in jail.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

DA report's aren't fact.

You fugking retard.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Pretty much.

But not the end, because now, Dumb and Dumber are going to spend along time in jail.

DA reports are not facts.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rte

This is where objective people state:

"I can't tell from the video I watched."

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Matlock could have kicked Perry Mason’s a.ss

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JeffA
Interesting,

The guy with the shotgun musta had his finger on the trigger cause when the guy pulled on the gun it discharged. So he shot himself, could have even been suicide, I couldn't really tell from where I was sitting...

I was wondering if he had a semi-auto, it was a bird gun for sure.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Matlock could have kicked Perry Mason’s a.ss

And Columbo would’ve eaten both their lunches... smile

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte

This is where objective people state:

"I can't tell from the video I watched."

I can't determine the type of shoes but it certainly appears,in the video,he wasn't wearing socks.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
None of the sheep in California can be trusted with open carry. Be a good sheep, work, and finance the States gun control.

Did anyone see any brandishing in the video, before the fight?

Originally Posted by GRIZZ
These cracker boys need to stock up on vaseline and gauze.. Dumb fuqks... Sure they weren't from Iowa?.

Iowa the free state. That shining bastion of conservatism... Mr wiener they trust us enough in California to allow us hunt big game and predators with center fire rifles chambered in actual bottle neck rifle cartridges unlike Iowa, keep funding that WTF? They trust us enough to allow us to hunt predators at night with center fire rifles. So continue to sit there stewing in your soiled shorts in your double wide and pound away on that keyboard you bitter old prick keep making an A hole out of yourself.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

Then why do you keep posting the same meaningless thing over and over? Do you get your rocks off by meaningless one-sentence posts?

And frankly, my dear, nobody gives a flip whether or not you've heard any facts.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

The end.

Pretty much.

Just throwing out a JFC clue here. DA's are PROSECUTORS. That's their J.O.B.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I don't know the facts in this case, but I'd lay 10-1 odds for a substantial amount of money, that the deceased was not out for a jog.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Hope you live a long life......in California.

Please don’t leave and infest another State with your liberal beliefs.

None of the sheep in California can be trusted with open carry. Be a good sheep, work, and finance the States gun control.

Did anyone see any brandishing in the video, before the fight?

These cracker boys need to stock up on vaseline and gauze.. Dumb fuqks... Sure they weren't from Iowa?.

Iowa the free state. That shining bastion of conservatism... Mr wiener they trust us enough in California to allow us hunt big game and predators with center fire rifles chambered in actual bottle neck rifle cartridges unlike Iowa, keep funding that WTF? They trust us enough to allow us to hunt predators at night with center fire rifles. So continue to sit there stewing in your soiled shorts in your double wide and pound away on that keyboard you bitter old prick keep making an A hole out of yourself.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Neither has the rush to judge crowd. I haven't seen them even mention the 2 videos that have him going into and coming out of a home and people yelling he's running down the road

More t this than the one video

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The original video shows it all, they say.

Unless it’s proof the deceased rushed a guy holding a legal shotgun. Then, the video proves nothing.

Originally Posted by jwp475

Neither has the rush to judge crowd. I haven't seen them even mention the 2 videos that have him going into and coming out of a home and people yelling he's running down the road

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
The original video shows it all, they say.

Unless it’s proof the deceased rushed a guy holding a legal shotgun. Then, the video proves nothing.

Originally Posted by jwp475

Not exactly Waldo

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Page 33 of 108 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1OntarioJim, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,463 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,773
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.