Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by 405wcf
Originally Posted by Mac84
Sad part of this is whitler and nessel are exactly the types who would justify force while labeling the militia a radical, racist far right hate group. They have the media on their side to push the spin.

While the county sheriff may pass on this, don't think for a second that the MSP would fail to "just follow orders".

While Gretchen is a power hungry Democrat, Nessel is nothing short of a wild eyed Bolshevik. Be rest assured she would take great delight in crushing the militia.

405wcf

i think Gretchen and Dana should have a sleep over and decide what to do

Thanks... 🤣

maybe invite the two debbie's, maybe have rick give them all lapdances

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by WildWest
Chaos is exactly what the left wants. last straw to grasp before election. I am glad these people are showing up and backing the shop owner. The Sheriff is smart ,in that he knows his people and knows it would turn ugly. His Leo's would be encountered in other places as well as the shop. He might have read the Constitution and knows he could be sued. If a situation breaks it will be with lots of people and lots of Leo's. With lots of media. Out of the blue someone will shoot a Leo and it will escalate from there. False flag event. Amazes me it has not happened with the antifa BS.

This ^^^^^^ is what I would expect. The Left finds a "useful idiot" to light the fuse and blames it on the Militia...

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse
Sad part of this is whitler and nessel are exactly the types who would justify force while labeling the militia a radical, racist far right hate group. They have the media on their side to push the spin.

While the county sheriff may pass on this, don't think for a second that the MSP would fail to "just follow orders".

While Gretchen is a power hungry Democrat, Nessel is nothing short of a wild eyed Bolshevik. Be rest assured she would take great delight in crushing the militia.

405wcf

i think Gretchen and Dana should have a sleep over and decide what to do

Thanks... 🤣

maybe invite the two debbie's, maybe have rick give them all lapdances

Wasn't nessel legal council for a strip club in detoilet? Imagine her moves on a pole...

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Ever wonder why the MSM [mainsteam media] makes any & all Militia Groups out to be a bunch of slobbering brainless gomers ?!?

Last edited by ol_mike; 05/11/20.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by sse
i wonder where the county prosecutor stands on this, any enforcement of what the MSP do would fall to his responsibility

If a state official is enforcing a state EO it can be prosecuted at the state level.

dum dum

You have definitely achieved that status in the past few weeks.

You might wanna crack open a book or two during your quarantine.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
LOL

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

405wcf

Yep Gretchen is playing for a national audience now and has national aspirations which would be served by swatting down an organization as high profile as the Michigan Militia.

She’ll push back.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Been waiting and watching for the "spark" for awhile.

The tinder is very dry.

And my response is "Let it burn.!"
I'd like to see this happen on a national level.

Seems the iron is hot and a national hammer of this sort swung at this time could well smooth out some of this distorting of our Constitution and once again become "by the people and for the people."

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by k20350
Originally Posted by boatammo
Be respectfull but never trust a leo

I grew up next to a well respected policeman in our community. i played with his kids and was in the house all the time. As a kid I always thought it was weird he had a box in his house full of switchblades and brass knuckles. He would have "new" guns he got off people. All kinds of illegal stuff he took off criminals. As a kid I always thought if this stuff is illegal why does he get to keep it?

We had a neighbor when I was a kid that was a cop. He would confiscate our firecrackers and bottle rockets and his kids would be out in his yard lighting them off before the end of the day. Really pissed me off as a kid.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw

Yep Gretchen is playing for a national audience now and has national aspirations which would be served by swatting down an organization as high profile as the Michigan Militia.

She’ll push back.

Agreed. She's already made that decision & is bound & determined to be a rock; she's reportedly also pushing for more gun control.

She's got a circle of extremely liberal advisers around her & they are making a lot of really bad decisions.

The whole current EO extension & enforcement thing is likely to backfire on her big time; I'll be very surprised if she doesn't try extend the shutdown fro small businesses, restaurants & bars until well into June or even later.

She is pushing for 100% C-19 testing with 100% negative results which is simply not going to happen...........for a very, very long time.

There are a number of private lawsuits in the works as well as the MI Legislature is suing her; even if she wins any or all, it will really put her in a bad light.

Somebody here's gonna get hurt really soon unless something changes, muy pronto.............no one is staying home except the very health compromised group.

MM

IC B3

40O Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
If anyone ever doubted how many hard ass big dick mofo's there were on this board, all they have to do is wait until one of these threads pop up and watch them talk about what they'd do if it was in THEIR backyard.

Until it is. Then they don't.

Except for the dude that whipped sancho with a hose. He walked it and talked it.

Who's Sancho? Who beat him?

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Don Quixote's sidekick?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
And the chess match continues...
Local sheriff announced that he will not enforce half-whits emergency orders. Will the MSP stand down to the Shiawassee County Sheriff???

Doubtful, The MSP are Gretchen's Thugs, not all but most will gleefully try to enforce Hair Gretchen's will.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sse

Traverse City = Liberal Schithole.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

40O Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by billhilly
Don Quixote's sidekick?

So we're not talking beating with your common garden variety hose?

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
If anyone ever doubted how many hard ass big dick mofo's there were on this board, all they have to do is wait until one of these threads pop up and watch them talk about what they'd do if it was in THEIR backyard.

Except for the dude that whipped sancho with a hose. He walked it and talked it.

True.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Same reason a cops get to have AR's and 30 round mags and text on their phone while driving.

The elected officials allow them to have it.
And there you have it. Cops are just ordinary citizens and any perceived privilege they have over "the normies" is strictly due to imagined legal privilege and carefully circumscribed legislation. They have no powers of arrest beyond ordinary citizens, only carefully developed procedures and documentation processes.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 40O

Who's Sancho? Who beat him?

I'm assuming the guy who beat the preacher with an air hose. It was blue IIRC.

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Wonder if barber Karl could give Nessel a good manly bull dyke haircut for free if she came in. Whitless could use one too, to look a bit less like Bruce Jenner.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 12344mag
And the chess match continues...
Local sheriff announced that he will not enforce half-whits emergency orders. Will the MSP stand down to the Shiawassee County Sheriff???

Doubtful, The MSP are Gretchen's Thugs, not all but most will gleefully try to enforce Hair Gretchen's will.

Janet fűcking Reno...

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (12344mag, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 160user, 1minute, 007FJ, 61 invisible), 2,088 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,044
Posts18,482,190
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.