Print Thread
Hop To
Page 42 of 108 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 107 108
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

Looks like something a typical jogger might do. NOT!

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
This thread shows the 2 bubbas and a whole lot of fire members should not own guns.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I've stopped and looked at new construction many times. Were there "no trespassing" signs posted? If not, not then there is no misdemeanor trespass and certainly no felony burglary and thus no right to detain let alone arrest.

Tarquin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
If Jr had the gun pointed at the Arbery wouldn't Arbery of been shot when he ran around the front of the truck? Arbery saw Jr at the front drivers side of the truck and went around to the passenger side giving Jr plenty of time to get ready for a kill shot. There's no question the negro would of still been alive to rape and pillage if he'd of just kept running. It's also true if father and son wouldn’t of confronted the Arbery he'd also still be alive. But the more you learn about Arbery the more it's apparent he needed killing.

Rape? I haven’t seen that accusation yet. Or is that just a “suspicion”?
Even if the deceased was guilty of stealing [bleep] (and a thief pisses me off just as much as the next guy) it doesn’t warrant killing in my book.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by callnum
This thread shows the 2 bubbas and a whole lot of fire members should not own guns.

Ya mean like this racist?

...There's no question the negro would of still been alive to rape and pillage if he'd of just kept running. ... But the more you learn about Arbery the more it's apparent he needed killing.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Assume that to be true. Now plug in Georgia law and see how it measures up against the actions. I'll be interested in reading how you measure the actions against the letter of the law.

C'mon Paul,

Laws don't matter when you're justifying a lynching.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
If Jr had the gun pointed at the Arbery wouldn't Arbery of been shot when he ran around the front of the truck? Arbery saw Jr at the front drivers side of the truck and went around to the passenger side giving Jr plenty of time to get ready for a kill shot. There's no question the negro would of still been alive to rape and pillage if he'd of just kept running. It's also true if father and son wouldn’t of confronted the Arbery he'd also still be alive. But the more you learn about Arbery the more it's apparent he needed killing.

Rape? I haven’t seen that accusation yet. Or is that just a “suspicion”?
Even if the deceased was guilty of stealing [bleep] (and a thief pisses me off just as much as the next guy) it doesn’t warrant killing in my book.

True Grit, have you always been a piece of schit or is it a recent phenomenon?

Tarquin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

...There's no question the negro would of still been alive to rape and pillage if he'd of just kept running. ... But the more you learn about Arbery the more it's apparent he needed killing.

It is because of people like you and callnum and your feral pets that we keep firearms handy.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
You don’t have to like black people to think what these dudes did was stupid.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to be a black member of this group. Some of you are goddam embarrassment to human kind. This truly pains me. I get a bit defensive when left leaning people make the snarky gun owner=racist comments, but then every day this place reminds me that they have a point. I'd love to see you cowards say the kind of crap that you say in front of black people. You wouldn't do it because you are cowards. The world will be a better place when your are rotting in hell.

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jfruser

It is because of people like you and callnum and your feral pets that we keep firearms handy.

People like me who believe in the rule of law, due process, the right to a trial by jury, bans on excessive bail and fines, and cruel and unusual punishment, and that these rights don't only apply to white people? So we are the problem? Really?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to be a black member of this group. Some of you are goddam embarrassment to human kind. This truly pains me. I get a bit defensive when left leaning people make the snarky gun owner=racist comments, but then every day this place reminds me that they have a point. I'd love to see you cowards say the kind of crap that you say in front of black people. You wouldn't do it because you are cowards. The world will be a better place when your are rotting in hell.

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jfruser

People like me who believe in the rule of law, due process, the right to a trial by jury, bans on excessive bail and fines, and cruel and unusual punishment, and that these rights don't only apply to white people? So we are the problem? Really?

Where do you get off with that crazy talk?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Assume that to be true. Now plug in Georgia law and see how it measures up against the actions. I'll be interested in reading how you measure the actions against the letter of the law.

I don't believe I've stated any opinion either way on their innocence or guilt or justification or lack thereof.

I'm waiting for facts.

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You make it embarrassing to be white. If somebody read just your writing, they'd think we were all a bunch of cucks.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
They do not require extraordinary circumstances. And we do not know if they met the criteria of the statute or not. Because none of us are involved in the case.

Please note that Tyrone Biggum cannot fugking read. Respond accordingly.

2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 17 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 4 - ARREST OF PERSONS
ARTICLE 4 - ARREST BY PRIVATE PERSONS
§ 17-4-60 - Grounds for arrest
O.C.G.A. 17-4-60 (2010)
17-4-60. Grounds for arrest

A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.
English is my first language and it sure looks like the McMichaels met this legal hurdle. Next?

I don't even see any of that confusing Latin in there that would mess up the likes of a mall cop.

Last edited by Tyrone; 05/11/20.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
What was the felony? Walking around a house under construction?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Suspected theft.
You forget about that thing called "court". See, in this country, just being arrested doesn't determine guilt, we have a process that does that.

Should I space out the words so you can read it slower?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Prowling, in some states, is a Class C felony.

Prowling Law and Legal Definition. ... (a) A person commits a violation if he loiters or prowls in a place, at a time, or in a manner not usual for law-abiding individuals under circumstances that warrant alarm for the safety of persons or property in the vicinity.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Hopefully Tyrone doesn't own any guns.

Last edited by callnum; 05/11/20.

Page 42 of 108 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1minute, 63 invisible), 2,332 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,707
Posts18,513,889
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.