Hop To
Page 45 of 108 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 107 108
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Goes triple for you Ghost.

Sorry sir, but I just don't give a schit what you think.

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Those who are afraid to confront reality are useful idiots for the left.

Such as the reality that if all the black males between 16 and 25 were shipped off to an island, America's murder rate would drop by 50%.

Things would remain the same in Salmon, Idaho however.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
In other words, about 3% of America's population commits 50% of America's murders.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I know one thing, I wouldnt accost a man pointing a shotgun at me if I knew the cops would spring me from an unlawful arrest.

The cops were indicted on the Chicago conspiracy case in which a black man was innocent. McDonald case, iirc. And the cop shooting the black teen in a car leaving a party. Good.

Only way I see attacking a guy holding a gun on me is if I'm guilty and want to take my only chance of getting away from the cops who would be coming.

So two black hood rats pointing their guns at you and you plan to take your chances with the cops?

For some reason doc, I don't believe you.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm supposed to feel ashamed for knowing that?

IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to be a black member of this group. Some of you are goddam embarrassment to human kind. This truly pains me. I get a bit defensive when left leaning people make the snarky gun owner=racist comments, but then every day this place reminds me that they have a point. I'd love to see you cowards say the kind of crap that you say in front of black people. You wouldn't do it because you are cowards. The world will be a better place when your are rotting in hell.

Very well said. We have one black member here that I am aware of. A really good guy. Retired military commissioned officer. He keeps a low profile because this place is so hostile to blacks. This forum is dominated by racists whose race-based identity politics are identical to those of the hard left. Let me repeat that: guys like Bristoe, Hawkeye (and many others here) share the exact same premise as black identitarians of the hard, hard left. They are every bit as racist as the black racists they (very hypocritically) despise. It is a very poor reflection on Rick Bin that he indulges the racism so prevalent here in the name of the unimitigated pursuit of the almighty dollar. He should be ashamed of himself.

About time somebody said this. You also might wonder why there are almost no females on here, what with the continued sexual innuendos by the same group of low lifes. Or why they let card carrying Nazis like The Real Hawkeye post at all. Or why, more and more, so many posts are complete drivel. All Rick Bin seems to care about is number of clicks. The advertisders are dumb enough to pay him so many shekels per click so who cares what gets clicked?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Very well said. We have one black member here that I am aware of. A really good guy. Retired military commissioned officer. He keeps a low profile because this place is so hostile to blacks. This forum is dominated by racists whose race-based identity politics are identical to those of the hard left. Let me repeat that: guys like Bristoe, Hawkeye (and many others here) share the exact same premise as black identitarians of the hard, hard left. They are every bit as racist as the black racists they (very hypocritically) despise. It is a very poor reflection on Rick Bin that he indulges the racism so prevalent here in the name of the unimitigated pursuit of the almighty dollar. He should be ashamed of himself.

A white separatist is lecturing the forum on racism. You can't make this stuff up.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ding.

Loud is the cry of the PC crew to call on PC to quiet the truth.

You know why none are concerned or appalled at the stories I presented? They are acclimated and accepting of such crimes. Big deal. It's the price we must pay to be "civilized".

You must accept the uncivilized in order to civil. Civility means bowing to the PC BS applied.

They bitch about folks being PC and flee to it to preserve their lies.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/11/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

You also might wonder why there are almost no females on here,

~~~Dis issa main's,...wurl~~~

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Such as the reality that if all the black males between 16 and 25 were shipped off to an island, America's murder rate would drop by 50%.

Bristoe,

That's a different subject.

That question at hand is what happened in this specific incident, and were the actions of the two bubba's s justified.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to be a black member of this group. Some of you are goddam embarrassment to human kind. This truly pains me. I get a bit defensive when left leaning people make the snarky gun owner=racist comments, but then every day this place reminds me that they have a point. I'd love to see you cowards say the kind of crap that you say in front of black people. You wouldn't do it because you are cowards. The world will be a better place when your are rotting in hell.

About time somebody said this. You also might wonder why there are almost no females on here, what with the continued sexual innuendos by the same group of low lifes. Or why they let card carrying Nazis like The Real Hawkeye post at all. Or why, more and more, so many posts are complete drivel. All Rick Bin seems to care about is number of clicks. The advertisders are dumb enough to pay him so many shekels per click so who cares what gets clicked?

Hide the truths you dont care for. To hell with the 1A.

Did you swallow the, "We are stronger because of our diversity" and discard the "United we stand" kool-aid too?

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/11/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Bristoe,

That question at hand is what happened in this specific incident, and were the actions of the two bubba's s justified.

The subject was personalized by some of the PC members of the forum. So some facts needed to be stated to offset the PC propaganda and attempted shaming by some people on here who have had their brains turned to PC schitt.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
AS cant understand that if the dead man had laid down he would be home having a cold one today.

He was right, the dad and son wrong, but it doesnt matter, he made a dumb move and now hes dead and gone.

Happens to innocent kids at intersections every day, and they had no chance to lay down and wait for LEO to straighten things out.

I Dindo Nuffin
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I

Did you swallow the, "We are stronger because of our diversity" and discard the "United we stand" kool-aid too?

No and that's not the issue. I suspect you're smart enough to know that. Like most of us, I'm opposed to racial perferences etc. I believe in treating all people like individuals, not as members of a group.

If I followed your logic and Bristoe's, I could point out that my namesake, the best man at my parents' wedding, was killed by Nazis over Belgium. Does that give me the right to go to TRH's neighborhood and kill him? Demand he be deported? Don't make ridiculous points.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Bristoe,

The subject was personalized by some of the PC members of the forum. So some facts needed to be stated to offset the PC propaganda and attempted shaming by some people on here who have had their brains turned to PC schitt.

AS, Tarqueen and Paul are pissed because they have no rebuttal to the preponderance of black on white crime here, in Great Britain, South Africa or Zimbabwe.

White farm wives who are raped, tortured, breasts cut of, vaginas cut out and run through from stem to stern with white hot steel poles are just normal parts of life for those whites suffering the Genocides in Africa.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
AS cant understand that if the dead man had laid down he would be home having a cold one today.

He was right, the dad and son wrong, but it doesnt matter, he made a dumb move and now hes dead and gone.

Happens to innocent kids at intersections every day, and they had no chance to lay down and wait for LEO to straighten things out.

Come on Doc.

Trade the races. Would you have just laid down for them?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
So why is okay to impute motives and intentions to the rednecks based on their race, location, and alleged attitudes towards blacks while not doing the same for the black victim? If it’s okay to say that the reason that these men set upon this innocent jogger is because they were racists white men, then why is it taboo to say that the black man was probably a thief who if he didn’t deserve whatever he got, at least brought it upon himself by his criminal actions?

Last edited by JoeBob; 05/11/20.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

No and that's not the issue. I suspect you're smart enough to know that. Like most of us, I'm opposed to racial perferences etc. I believe in treating all people like individuals, not as members of a group.

If I followed your logic and Bristoe's, I could point out that my namesake, the best man at my parents' wedding, was killed by Nazis over Belgium. Does that give me the right to go to TRH's neighborhood and kill him? Demand he be deported? Don't make ridiculous points.

Now you're being more ridiculous. Dont act like you forgot about a little war involving that. I know you're smarter than that too.

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I judge people based on character.
Don't give a damn what color or religion they are.
We don't get to pick our parents.

But in high school I started noticing how some folks kept making poor decisions and blamed others for their problems.

So..............college, then major industry............I saw the same crap, no matter what.

Its pretty obvious how one should get an education/learn a trade, get a job, then get married...........and then have kids.

Amazingly last yr or so, on MSN the liberal azzholes pushed this as the "template for success".
The stuff conservatives have said, for decades, that the left said wasn't needed.

We have a whole subculture of fuggups. And most of them are of another subgroup, higher in melanin.

When the minority is causing the majority of the crime................profiling is right, and it works.

IMHO they need to clean up their own act before pointing fingers at others.
Yet every thug that gets blasted is pushed for Sainthood.

Just furthers the insanity within their culture...........no damn responsibility.

There are exceptions and people can change.

But too many are content to subscribe to the entitlement mindset.
I gave up trying to help decades ago.
And really don't give a chit anymore.

Reap what they sow.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
IMNSHO had jogger guy stayed on the road he might be alive.

He went snoopin, didn't steal anything, but did something to give the impression he had/or might (the latter still a maybe).

That alerted somebody who contacted some gung ho folks.

That is why you don't do chit to draw unwanted attention.
One should act in a manner that can't be mistaken.

Shoulda kept his ass on the road/sidewalk.............if he was actually out for exercise.

Not saying his stroll off the path should have been a death sentence.
But it sure did contribute to getting one.

If he lived in the area and heard of burglaries, then that was double stupid to do something that could cause suspicion.

Whadya call it? Err on the side of caution ????

Hell, watch some live PD and other...............the crap blacks pull, they dare folks to blast em.
Spin that ol Police lottery wheel.

https://cbs4indy.com/news/man-kille...ooting-livestreamed-chase-final-moments/

What a dumbass..........and not uncommon in behavior/mentality.

Last edited by hookeye; 05/11/20.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

You also might wonder why there are almost no females on here,

~~~Dis issa main's,...wurl~~~

Well there is Girlhunter. On second thought, that turned out to be that fool from Florida pretending to be a woman.

Page 45 of 108 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (22kHornet, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 222ND, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 65 invisible), 2,589 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,474
Posts18,529,486
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.