Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 46 of 108 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 107 108
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

Folks are tired of other’s stealing their hard-earned stuff.

No robbery took place. yet folks here persist with
the burglary felon allegation. MR. English the owner
of the premises clearly stated nothing was taken,
and that he has never been a victim of burglary.

as such a road block citizens arrest was illegal,
and the excuse that Mic.Jnr was only defending
Himself in the execution of his plan to unlawfully
detain a Citizen and deprive him of his liberty is
ludicrous.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
"IMHO they need to clean up their own act before pointing fingers at others.
Yet every thug that gets blasted is pushed for Sainthood." Racist.

He was saving up money from stuff no one wanted in order to go to brain surgeon school. Sorry whites wouldnt pay his way.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/11/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by JoeBob
So why is okay to impute motives and intentions to the rednecks based on their race, location, and alleged attitudes towards blacks while not doing the same for the black victim? If it’s okay to say that the reason that these men set upon this innocent jogger is because they were racists white men, then why is it taboo to say that the black man was probably a thief who if he didn’t deserve whatever he got, at least brought it upon himself by his criminal actions?

Job Bob, you don't just get to declare someone a thief based upon their race. If you have convincing evidence, the kind sufficient to support probably cause that he committed a felony, present it.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
"IMHO they need to clean up their own act before pointing fingers at others.
Yet every thug that gets blasted is pushed for Sainthood." Racist.

He was saving up money from stuff no one wanted in order to go to brain surgeon school. Sorry whites wouldn't pay his way.

Doc,

Every group ultimately fractionates down to the individual. This is not a question of black vs. white, it's a question of right vs. wrong.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Like the "why planes crash" TV show....

tragedy is usually the result of a several errors, not just one big one.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The black man got shot because he attacked a man who had a gun.

It's really not complicated.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Those who are afraid to confront reality are useful idiots for the left.

Such as the reality that if all the black males between 16 and 25 were shipped off to an island, America's murder rate would drop by 50%.

Things would remain the same in Salmon, Idaho however.

Bristoe,

That's a different subject.

That question at hand is what happened in this specific incident, and were the actions of the two bubba's s justified.

The subject was personalized by some of the PC members of the forum. So some facts needed to be stated to offset the PC propaganda and attempted shaming by some people on here who have had their brains turned to PC schitt.

AS, Tarqueen and Paul are pissed because they have no rebuttal to the preponderance of black on white crime here, in Great Britain, South Africa or Zimbabwe.

White farm wives who are raped, tortured, breasts cut of, vaginas cut out and run through from stem to stern with white hot steel poles are just normal parts of life for those whites suffering the Genocides in Africa.

Gawd Jaq, in addition to being a racist and therefore a fraud as a Christian, you truly are a dumb puck. Nothing I said here denied the truth of the fact that blacks commit far, far more crime than whites. That is undeniable and at the same time irrelevant to whether dumb and dumber had PC to arrest Arberry. FWIW, I reject the premise that dumb and dumber are, a priori, racist rednecks who sought to arrest Arberry simply because he was black as much as I reject the premise that because Arberry is black, he had likely committed a crime.

Last edited by Tarquin; 05/11/20.

Tarquin
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
He went into a construction area/residence.
That made somebody take notice.
If I remember right, that person called the guys in the truck.

Had he stayed on the road/sidewalk...........walking or jogging.........would the caller have made up a story about his actions?
Was the caller racist?

Or did he simply see somebody acting a bit questionable, in an area that had burglaries?

Laws and even social norms, basic politeness.............seems lost on a pretty damn big group of people.
And it costs some of them dearly.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
No one has suggested a burglary took place that day.

No one made a citizen arrest that day, proof in the video.

Did Mr. English have any prior thefts?

Originally Posted by Starman

Folks are tired of other’s stealing their hard-earned stuff.

No robbery took place. yet folks here persist with
the burglary felon allegation. MR. English the owner
of the premises clearly stated nothing was taken,
and that he has never been a victim of burglary.

as such a road block citizens arrest was illegal,
and the excuse that Mic.Jnr was only defending
Himself in the execution of his plan to unlawfully
detain a Citizen and deprive him of his liberty is
ludicrous.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
He wasn’t just a jogger. Lots of video going back to last October of him being in the house. At one point, before the cameras were installed, $2,500 worth of fishing tackle was stolen, obviously it was probably him.

Mr. English claims he had $2500 in tackle stolen?

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Gawd Jaq, in addition to being a racist and therefore a fraud as a Christian, you truly are a dumb puck. Nothing I said here denied the truth of the fact that blacks commit far, far more crime than whites. That is undeniable and at the same time irrelevant to whether dumb and dumber had PC to arrest Arberry? FWIW, I reject the premise that dumb and dumber are, a priori, racist rednecks who sought to arrest Arberry simply because he was black as much as I reject the premise that because Arberry is black, he had likely committed a crime.

White people who reside in towns with a .4% black population obviously live a racist lifestyle.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by hookeye
He went into a construction area/residence.
That made somebody take notice.
If I remember right, that person called the guys in the truck.

Had he stayed on the road/sidewalk...........walking or jogging.........would the caller have made up a story about his actions?
Was the caller racist?

Or did he simply see somebody acting a bit questionable, in an area that had burglaries?

Laws and even social norms, basic politeness.............seems lost on a pretty damn big group of people.
And it costs some of them dearly.

Can't tell you how many new constructions I've stopped at to inspect. I know others who've done the same. Its something guys who are interested in construction and building often do. If there were no "no trespassing" signs then under Georgia law, visiting the construction site and going into the residence isn't even a trespass (a misdemeanor) let alone a burglary (a felony).

Tarquin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Those who are afraid to confront reality are useful idiots for the left.

Such as the reality that if all the black males between 16 and 25 were shipped off to an island, America's murder rate would drop by 50%.

Things would remain the same in Salmon, Idaho however.

Well said, and true.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Gawd Jaq, in addition to being a racist and therefore a fraud as a Christian, you truly are a dumb puck. Nothing I said here denied the truth of the fact that blacks commit far, far more crime than whites. That is undeniable and at the same time irrelevant to whether dumb and dumber had PC to arrest Arberry? FWIW, I reject the premise that dumb and dumber are, a priori, racist rednecks who sought to arrest Arberry simply because he was black as much as I reject the premise that because Arberry is black, he had likely committed a crime.

White people who reside in towns with a .4% black population obviously live a racist lifestyle.

On your premises and the premises which you share with black identitarians, that is true. But it is also wrong.

Tarquin
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

On your premises and the premises which you share with black identitarians, that is true. But it is also wrong.

What's a black "identitarian"?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
AS cant understand that if the dead man had laid down he would be home having a cold one today.

He was right, the dad and son wrong, but it doesnt matter, he made a dumb move and now hes dead and gone.

Happens to innocent kids at intersections every day, and they had no chance to lay down and wait for LEO to straighten things out.

Come on Doc.

Trade the races. Would you have just laid down for them?

Reverse the races and you also reverse the likelihood by a gigantic margin that the armed people involved are criminals looking for a victim, so it's apples and oranges.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Those who are afraid to confront reality are useful idiots for the left.Such as the reality that if all the black males between 16 and 25 were shipped off to an island, America's murder rate would drop by 50%.Things would remain the same in Salmon, Idaho however.
In other words, about 3% of America's population commits 50% of America's murders.
OK, let's say you are correct. You basically are correct. How does that legitimize running this man down and attempting to arrest his freedom to continue on his way especially using a firearm to at least frighten him into submission? He likely was up to no good as in casing the neighborhood. I own property that joins a public road and property that joins navigable water and lots of suspicious people pass by, walk by, pass and even stop in boats. The only one I've contacted was the one that got out of a boat onto my place with a shotgun in hand. I told him to get back in the boat or I would call the sheriff to arrest him. As a private citizen you cannot threaten and detain people on public roads. If you threaten someone with a gun (yes, even a young black) you can be legally killed. However if you go start a confrontation and it suddenly goes against you, well tough s--t, you don't get a self defense claim. I don't see this as out and out murder but it is an unlawful homicide. Being a member of a class of citizens that are largely criminal does not open season on you. A lot of them are plumbers, UPS drivers, ambulance personnel, etc. Young black males are definitely a problem but they are allowed all the rights and immunities the same as you are. Sorry about that but that is the way it is.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No one has suggested a burglary took place that day.

Yes they have and repeatedly so.

Its obvious you don't understand what constitutes
burglary in GA statute.

No one made a citizen arrest that day, proof in the video...

They were attempting such before it went pear
shaped, unless you think DA Barnhill is lying?

.. Did Mr. English have any prior thefts?

For the 3rd or 4th time now, English is on record
saying he has never been robbed at that premises.

All up, Thats three Fails in a row for you in
a short space.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Think about this one for a moment.

Jr hillbilly mistakenly left his vehicle unlocked one evening, and mistakenly thought his handgun was still his. In his vehicle, in his driveway, on his property.

He likely got slack from his insurance company, since his door was mistakenly unlocked. May not have been covered, even.

He probably got scolded by law enforcement, for accidentally leaving his own door unlocked.

Would hate to think what would have happened to JR, had that firearm been recovered from a bank robbery scene.

Basically, we’re at a point where if you don’t lock your vehicle or house, you’re legally giving your stuff away.

It’s expected any more.

Originally Posted by Ejp1234

As well, dumber jr had left a loaded handgun in his unlocked vehicle overnight back in January like all responsible humans do in a suburban community, that had been lost or stolen.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The black man got shot because he attacked a man who had a gun.

It's really not complicated.

This.

Page 46 of 108 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (anothergun, Amos63, 300_savage, 257robertsimp, 12 invisible), 1,683 guests, and 925 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,448
Posts18,528,826
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.