Print Thread
Hop To
Page 59 of 108 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 107 108
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Has this thread solved the jogger problem yet?

Joggers gonna jog. If nothing else that is the constant...

Last edited by Dryfly24; 05/12/20.
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by billhilly
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Tyrone
If you thought some guy matched the description of a rapist, would you stop them and suggest they wait for police?

What level of proof would you say is required to detain someone?
What level of force is appropriate to keep them detained if they decide to leave?

If this was answered I missed it.

You’re expecting an answer from people that think a few seconds of video is enough to convict or exonerate somebody without an investigation.

A few seconds of video is all it is going to take to convict these guys.

You watched it and decided they’re guilty as sin. Others watched it and decided they were innocent as lambs. Some people think the dead guy attacked them. Some people think he was just trying defend himself.

Here’s a clue to what I’m trying to tell you. Different people can see the same exact thing and interpret it in absolutely opposite ways. That’s why you need more information to determine exactly what it is that happened. Snap judgements are very seldom correct.

GFY. I didn’t conclude anything other than they would be crucified by the media and prosecutors because that’s the world we live in today. Hell. The feds are already looking into adding “hate crimes” to the pile on. You obviously haven’t read a damned thing I’ve written on this thread or if you did, you’re as dumb as a box of rocks. You’re trying to give me a clue about different people having different perspectives when my entire point is an indictment of current perspective and snap judgments. Seriously?
Yes, they’ll have and investigation run by an outraged and politically motivated prosecutor who leaks like a sieve to an equally outraged media. Then they’ll have a trial with an elected judge, outraged prosecutor, and a jury that’s been hearing from the media 24/7 about how evil these racist guys are. My point is that this was an entirely predictable outcome from the point they decided to chase the black dude down.

Numb nuts. This thread is 59 pages long and going. Do you really think you’re so important that anything you said stuck in mind as being relevant? You posted a stupid, simplistic one line answer to a complex question posted by Billy Goat. I answered it. So you GFY...

LMFAO... grin

Last edited by Dryfly24; 05/12/20.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

That's what they said about the Rodney King footage.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Tyrone
If you thought some guy matched the description of a rapist, would you stop them and suggest they wait for police?

What level of proof would you say is required to detain someone?
What level of force is appropriate to keep them detained if they decide to leave?

If this was answered I missed it.

You’re expecting an answer from people that think a few seconds of video is enough to convict or exonerate somebody without an investigation.

You watched it and decided they’re guilty as sin. Others watched it and decided they were innocent as lambs. Some people think the dead guy attacked them. Some people think he was just trying defend himself.

Here’s a clue to what I’m trying to tell you. Different people can see the same exact thing and interpret it in absolutely opposite ways. That’s why you need more information to determine exactly what it is that happened. Snap judgements are very seldom correct.

GFY. I didn’t conclude anything other than they would be crucified by the media and prosecutors because that’s the world we live in today. Hell. The feds are already looking into adding “hate crimes” to the pile on. You obviously haven’t read a damned thing I’ve written on this thread or if you did, you’re as dumb as a box of rocks. You’re trying to give me a clue about different people having different perspectives when my entire point is an indictment of current perspective and snap judgments. Seriously?
Yes, they’ll have and investigation run by an outraged and politically motivated prosecutor who leaks like a sieve to an equally outraged media. Then they’ll have a trial with an elected judge, outraged prosecutor, and a jury that’s been hearing from the media 24/7 about how evil these racist guys are. My point is that this was an entirely predictable outcome from the point they decided to chase the black dude down.

Numb nuts. This thread is 59 pages long and going. Do you really think you’re so important that anything you said stuck in mind as being relevant? You posted a stupid, simplistic one line answer to a complex question posted by Billy Goat. I answered it. So you GFY...

LMFAO... grin

Oh, I see. You made a “snap judgement” based on a one line statement. I’ve heard somewhere that snap judgements can be problematic.

It would appear that we agree on more than we don’t here though. Joggers are indeed gonna jog. My one line statement was a wry observation of the fact that in today’s climate, that video is enough to well and truly screw those guys. I wish that wasn’t the case but I wish I was younger, richer, and better looking too.

Last edited by billhilly; 05/12/20.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Looks like white on black vigilantisms are catching on again.
https://www.greensboro.com/news/sta...a82099e-c71f-5dbb-9e7c-165576fd9496.html

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's a start.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
My take is the guy was self important due to his job with the d.a. office and decided he didn't need to call the police. Guess what. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Even if the kid was guilty we will never know because the shooter was such an [bleep]

Last edited by mjbgalt; 05/12/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Has anybody won here yet?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I have! By a) mostly ignoring everything in this thread, and b) using it as a reminder to brush up on Colorado citizen's arrest laws.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
My take is the guy was self important due to his job with the d.a. office and decided he didn't need to call the police. Guess what. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Even if thee kid was guilty we will never know because the shooter was such an [bleep]

The police were called immediately.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Its still anybody's fight.

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You can take the jogger out of the jungle but you can’t take the jungle out of the jogger.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I wish that wasn’t the case but I wish I was younger, richer, and better looking too.

Well we can definitely agree on that. A little while ago my wife started harping on me yet again to shave my beard off. I asked her why in the hell would she want to see MORE of my face? grin

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Beoceorl

Do we know for sure this place isn’t actually run by Jerry Springer? grin

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Tarquin
I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to be a black member of this group. Some of you are goddam embarrassment to human kind. This truly pains me. I get a bit defensive when left leaning people make the snarky gun owner=racist comments, but then every day this place reminds me that they have a point. I'd love to see you cowards say the kind of crap that you say in front of black people. You wouldn't do it because you are cowards. The world will be a better place when your are rotting in hell.

Very well said. We have one black member here that I am aware of. A really good guy. Retired military commissioned officer. He keeps a low profile because this place is so hostile to blacks. This forum is dominated by racists whose race-based identity politics are identical to those of the hard left. Let me repeat that: guys like Bristoe, Hawkeye (and many others here) share the exact same premise as black identitarians of the hard, hard left. They are every bit as racist as the black racists they (very hypocritically) despise. It is a very poor reflection on Rick Bin that he indulges the racism so prevalent here in the name of the unimitigated pursuit of the almighty dollar. He should be ashamed of himself.

About time somebody said this. You also might wonder why there are almost no females on here, what with the continued sexual innuendos by the same group of low lifes. Or why they let card carrying Nazis like The Real Hawkeye post at all. Or why, more and more, so many posts are complete drivel. All Rick Bin seems to care about is number of clicks. The advertisders are dumb enough to pay him so many shekels per click so who cares what gets clicked?

Wow.

You guys should start your own happy place forum.

Full of diversity, inclusiveness, and sparkling pink rainbows that shoot out unicorn farts.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beoceorl

Do we know for sure this place isn’t actually run by Jerry Springer? grin

Wow! I think you're on to something there. That would explain so much!!!

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Tarquin
I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to be a black member of this group. Some of you are goddam embarrassment to human kind. This truly pains me. I get a bit defensive when left leaning people make the snarky gun owner=racist comments, but then every day this place reminds me that they have a point. I'd love to see you cowards say the kind of crap that you say in front of black people. You wouldn't do it because you are cowards. The world will be a better place when your are rotting in hell.

Very well said. We have one black member here that I am aware of. A really good guy. Retired military commissioned officer. He keeps a low profile because this place is so hostile to blacks. This forum is dominated by racists whose race-based identity politics are identical to those of the hard left. Let me repeat that: guys like Bristoe, Hawkeye (and many others here) share the exact same premise as black identitarians of the hard, hard left. They are every bit as racist as the black racists they (very hypocritically) despise. It is a very poor reflection on Rick Bin that he indulges the racism so prevalent here in the name of the unimitigated pursuit of the almighty dollar. He should be ashamed of himself.

About time somebody said this. You also might wonder why there are almost no females on here, what with the continued sexual innuendos by the same group of low lifes. Or why they let card carrying Nazis like The Real Hawkeye post at all. Or why, more and more, so many posts are complete drivel. All Rick Bin seems to care about is number of clicks. The advertisders are dumb enough to pay him so many shekels per click so who cares what gets clicked?

Wow.

You guys should start your own happy place forum.

Full of diversity, inclusiveness, and sparkling pink rainbows that shoot out unicorn farts.

I don't generally treat snarky crap seriously, but you do raise an important point. From purely strategic political standpoint we'd (us gun owners) would do ourselves a favor by being more diverse. Without question we'd be better off if the racist bile would cease. You can take the white trash out of the trailerhood, but it'll still be trash.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
It would appear that we are well populated by neighborhood watch commandos that are criminal attorneys who believe anyone who doesn't share their phobic terror of joggers is a PC liberal. Lots of fear out there, many probably have good reason to embrace their ignorance and wave it like the stars and bars.

#damnyankeejoggerlovers

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
we'd (us gun owners) would do ourselves a favor by being more diverse.

No we wouldn’t.

Do you think the crime statistics used to justify gun control would be improved by more diversity?

Page 59 of 108 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (anothergun, AussieGunWriter, Amos63, 300_savage, 11 invisible), 1,691 guests, and 945 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,448
Posts18,528,829
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.