-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 64 of 108 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 107 108
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The choice to bear arms and get involved in a matter like this brings consequences with it. I can guarantee you even if the idiots are adjudicated not guilty of any criminal wrong doing that they will wish they had just let the guy go. Or maybe make a 911 call and remotely keep contact.

Me, I ain't getting involved in an armed confrontation with a burglary suspect who doesn't appear to have any stolen goods with him. I realize everyone will have different risk assessment or cost/benefit analysis, but no way do I ever see that set of risks worth the potential gain.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
I'm amazed by the amount of black hating retards that put themselves on full display here.

Doesn't surprise me in the least, been reading these guys posts a long time.

I still think the most of them would fall to their knees and ask for mercy if ever confronted by a real live black man.....

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown weren’t either.

This is different.....we’ll see.

Originally Posted by Ejp1234
The 911 neighbor mentioned this was an ongoing thing, this trespassing. Think he’ll be called in to testify?

Ask Tarquin if events leading up to the encounter are relevant.

Ask him about time limits on those events.

Just wanted to ask you Mom, did Ahmaud frequently jog in the middle of the night?

Your missing the obvious here.... the victim isnt on trial...

Again, your missing the obvious, Arbery isnt going to be on trial..... his jogging frequency, and at night (which is really un-relatable here) has nothing to do with the present case.

Your missing the obvious here... Arbery isnt on trial....

How other than race, do those cases compare?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'm amazed by the amount of black hating retards that put themselves on full display here.

What about us that are just tired of the hooligans who offer nothing to society, and take everything?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Reasonable and well-thought post.

Surely they already regret everything.

No one thinks this went as planned.

Are neighborhood watch programs a good or bad thing?

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
The choice to bear arms and get involved in a matter like this brings consequences with it. I can guarantee you even if the idiots are adjudicated not guilty of any criminal wrong doing that they will wish they had just let the guy go. Or maybe make a 911 call and remotely keep contact.

Me, I ain't getting involved in an armed confrontation with a burglary suspect who doesn't appear to have any stolen goods with him. I realize everyone will have different risk assessment or cost/benefit analysis, but no way do I ever see that set of risks worth the potential gain.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by mirage243

What about us that are just tired of the hooligans who offer nothing to society, and take everything?

Like human life?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Nope, just a media hating retard.....tired of the false narratives doing damage before the truth surfaces.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by akasparky

I still think the most of them would fall to their knees and ask for mercy if ever confronted by a real live black man.....

Yeah I know, young black guys are the most nonviolent people on the planet. Superb impulse control.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Too bad this guy is busy, The McMichael's might have been able to use him.
It appears he might be workin' the other side of the fence these days....

Ex-George Zimmerman attorney now representing family of Florida teen shot by homeowner

MAY 11, 2020
A lawyer famous for getting George Zimmerman acquitted in the 2012 death of teenager Trayvon Martin says the fatal shooting of a different teen in the same Florida city last week doesn’t appear justified.

Attorney Mark O’Mara said a grand jury should review the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Adrein Green outside a man’s house in Sanford around 1 a.m. May 5, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

O’Mara, who’s now representing Green’s family, says the man who admittedly fired his gun from his doorway last Tuesday, striking Green, did not have the right to end the teen’s life over an alleged burglary of a vehicle outside.

Green was shot in the back and found dead near a car that was some 20 feet away from the residence, O’Mara said.

“That’s not self-defense, it just isn’t,” O’Mara said after Green’s weekend funeral, The Sentinel reported.

“Breaking into a car should not lead to a death sentence,” he said.

The Sanford Police Department and Seminole County State’s Attorney Office announced last week that they were not planning to recommend criminal charges against the shooter.

They said Green allegedly was burglarizing a vehicle on the man’s private, gated property when the shooting took place.

The homeowner reportedly said he fired twice from the threshold of his house after seeing someone on his property and fearing the person might be a threat to his wife and newborn child inside.

According to Florida law, deadly force is justified when someone intrudes on a private home or when it’s used to prevent “the imminent commission of a forcible felony,” The Sentinel reported.

O’Mara said he believes a vehicle burglary outside a home with no one else in the immediate vicinity doesn’t qualify.

“The statute is quite clear, when you’re looking at a life versus property — and a car is property — life always should win out,” the lawyer said, according to The Sentinel. “And in Adrein’s case, that didn’t happen, and now we’ve got to figure out why.”

O’Mara also highlighted the 911 call in the case, where the shooter said he fired his gun to scare the alleged burglar away.

“That does not seem to be an immediate fear of injury,” he said. “You can’t shoot at someone to scare them away, you can only shoot at someone when you’re in immediate, or imminent threat of great bodily injury.”

He said the fact that the shooter reached an emergency dispatcher before discharging his weapon made the whole shooting even more “questionable.”

“This guy had already called 911, he was in his house, armed with a gun, that’s not a bad position to be in to protect yourself," O’Mara said. "Why go outside and shoot?”

Seminole-Brevard State Attorney’s Office spokesman Todd Brown reportedly said Monday the case was still being investigated. He declined to comment on whether prosecutors might call for a grand jury, The Sentinel reported.

“Investigations like this can take weeks to complete and there may be the need to wait on forensic reports like ballistics, toxicology, or the medical examiner,” Brown wrote in a statement to the newspaper. “Once we have received and reviewed all the reports, evidence, and information gathered, a final determination as to criminal prosecution will be made and announced publicly.”

O’Mara gained fame working on Zimmerman’s defense after the gung-ho community watch member stalked Martin through a gated community in Sanford, engaged him in an altercation and fatally shot the 17-year-old high school student in the chest.

The jury acquitted Zimmerman of second-degree murder and manslaughter, deciding he was protected by Florida’s stand-your-ground law.

O’Mara reportedly said he doesn’t yet know all the facts in Adrein’s case, but he plans to pursue them.

“Justice is not going to be served through silence,” he said, according to The Sentinel. “What the family is asking, what they’re demanding, is that we have a grand jury panel, and that we, representing Adrein, have an opportunity to talk to that grand jury.”

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jfruser
Gun control is a proxy war on middle class / middle American white folks (Badwhites), white _men_, specifically.

You think that because you are myopic and enjoy seeing yourself as a victim.

Early fun control efforts were provably aimed at blacks. Cities with clearly the strictest gun control are those with the largest black populations. As Bloomberg said “we send more police onto minority neighborhoods because that is where the crime is”.

More blacks and Arabs and Mexicans owning guns isn’t going to help in the slightest. Gun control is aimed at disarming everyone, muds included. If anything, further arming of ethnicities demonstrably more prone to violence will just provide more momentum to expand gun control.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

TRH,

It's not so much that you are rude, but disappointing. I'm disappointed that a man of your intelligence, has allowed himself to abandon his skepticism in pursuit of half baked conspiracy theories, especially those founded in racial bigotry . You know The Constitution and founding principles better than most, but for you the proposition that all men are created equal seem to only encompass non-Jewish white males.

No one here is denying there's problems within the black community. I've suggested that if it's what some here really want to discuss, lets not conflate the two issues and start a separate thread on that separate subject, because conflating the two, doesn't help.

You are way to serious a person, especially as a concealed carrier to not take seriously the facts as laid out in the video I presented, regardless of the race of the pro-2A attorney presenting them. You watch the Active Self Defense video's. I expect you are aware the aggressors violated about every principle there is pertaining to armed self defense. So yes, I'm disappointed you went straight to "oh of course he black", as opposed to actually addressing the content of his speech.

You share with the left a tendency to impute evil on those with whom you disagree. I don't consider you to be evil because you disagree with me on many subjects. I just assume that it's due to many years of programming, starting in early childhood, that you are unable to overcome or rise above.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They would change their tone for sure. That's a reflection on their true character.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
How do they compare?

The media posted a pic of a clean cut 12 year old Trayvon Martin. Killed in cold blood, for no good reason.

Poor Michael Brown was a ready to go off to college before an evil law enforcement officer killed him in cold blood. Witnesses in the hood saw it all perfectly.

A poor, young, good looking kid in a nice suit was just out jogging when two hillbillies came out of nowhere and shot him.

It’s the original media accounts.

Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown weren’t either.

This is different.....we’ll see.

The 911 neighbor mentioned this was an ongoing thing, this trespassing. Think he’ll be called in to testify?

Ask Tarquin if events leading up to the encounter are relevant.

Ask him about time limits on those events.

Just wanted to ask you Mom, did Ahmaud frequently jog in the middle of the night?

Your missing the obvious here.... the victim isnt on trial...

Again, your missing the obvious, Arbery isnt going to be on trial..... his jogging frequency, and at night (which is really un-relatable here) has nothing to do with the present case.

Your missing the obvious here... Arbery isnt on trial....

How other than race, do those cases compare?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Reasonable and well-thought post.

Surely they already regret everything.

No one thinks this went as planned.

Are neighborhood watch programs a good or bad thing?

Neighborhood watch programs can be a very good thing. They can also be schidt shows.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Unnecessary comment. We already know you'd be a schitty neighbor who would not go out of his way to help his community when it needed help the most.

============

The main problem in this fiasco is the criminalization of community defense by white people. Jews can do it (Shomrim) and so can blacks (NOI, BP).

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Your [sic] missing the obvious here... Arbery isnt on trial....

Actually, when a defendant claims the defense of self-defense, in a sense, the victim of his actions comes to be on trial, because now the prosecutor must prove that the victim was not posing an imminent, potentially deadly, threat to the shooter at the time of the incident, and the shooter is proffering evidence of the opposite, then the jury makes a decision on it based on the evidence.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Yeah I know, young black guys are the most nonviolent people on the planet. Superb impulse control.

grin You're just an evil racist for taking note of that fact and drawing conclusions based on it. Pattern recognition is evil.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jfruser

Unnecessary comment. We already know you'd be a schitty neighbor who would not go out of his way to help his community when it needed help the most.

============

The main problem in this fiasco is the criminalization of community defense by white people. Jews can do it (Shomrim) and so can blacks (NOI, BP).

You can certainly count on me not to chase down an empty handed man seen walking through an open house under construction, then confronting him with a shotgun. Given the whole of the circumstances I may have called 911 and kept an eye on him.

As a neighbor, you most assuredly would not be worth the risk of an armed confrontation.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You can speak of schit bags and criminal behavior without sounding like a moron.

I make racial based jokes and might even throw a racial epithet every now and again whilst driving down the road. But it's nothing I wouldn't say in front of my black friends or co-workers.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

We are supposed to just sit back, say nothing and finance it until the schiett gets much worse. We must have something to keep the justice dept, Leo, lawyers, ER rooms, prison systems and morgues going.

How much of it is in the news when a couple of blacks kill some poor cracker while robbing a convenience store or raping and killing some woman? Well, that wouldnt be big news. Why, because its expected. Its normal. Dont you know that's just how they are? Say something about it and, hey, you're a racist.
5 dead, 28 wounded the weekend of 4-20. Hey, no biggie if blacks are killing blacks for fun or whites for money or puzzy but if 2 crackers try to chase down and hold a black for few minutes for LEO and and said low IQ dumbass attacks one with a gun and buys the farm the world must come to a standstill.

This schiett will not be tolerated. Chase them down and just grab them. Get a knife in your guts and everything will be ok.

Why dont you enablers who love that schitt so much move to S Afreaka and wallow in it? You would be in heaven. You all could save money living in a cheap spot on the south side or in the projects.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/13/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 64 of 108 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 673, 79S, 2ndwind, 8 invisible), 1,737 guests, and 830 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,950
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.