Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 68 of 108 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 107 108
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
You are asking the wrong question. Should you have entered into an armed confrontation with the neighbor's guest?
How would I have known who was out there and what level of threat they posed in advance? That's the whole reason I went out there.

Paul, you should stay in the kitchen with the women & 'flave too.

Politics is War by Other Means
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Oh. In that case, sorry he was traumatized.

Why did your parents give you a black name?

Did they know something we don't?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

TRH,

It's not so much that you are rude, but disappointing. I'm disappointed that a man of your intelligence, has allowed himself to abandon his skepticism in pursuit of half baked conspiracy theories, especially those founded in racial bigotry . You know The Constitution and founding principles better than most, but for you the proposition that all men are created equal seem to only encompass non-Jewish white males.

No one here is denying there's problems within the black community. I've suggested that if it's what some here really want to discuss, lets not conflate the two issues and start a separate thread on that separate subject, because conflating the two, doesn't help.

You are way to serious a person, especially as a concealed carrier to not take seriously the facts as laid out in the video I presented, regardless of the race of the pro-2A attorney presenting them. You watch the Active Self Defense video's. I expect you are aware the aggressors violated about every principle there is pertaining to armed self defense. So yes, I'm disappointed you went straight to "oh of course he black", as opposed to actually addressing the content of his speech.

You share with the left a tendency to impute evil on those with whom you disagree. I don't consider you to be evil because you disagree with me on many subjects. I just assume that it's due to many years of programming, starting in early childhood, that you are unable to overcome or rise above.

Again you disappoint me with your failure to pay attention. I'm actually on the opposite end of that spectrum. "Evil" generally required intent. Most liberals are not evil, they are just wrong, and unable to see the consequences of the policies they propose.

Likewise I think many of the conspiracy theories to which you ascribe are best dismissed with Hanlon's Razor:

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity",

So what is your explanation for the preponderance of black on white crime and the all too frequent sensless viciousness manifested in it? And dont tell me it's because they werent raised in Montanas loving atmosphere. wink

The numbers show that violent crime crosses racial boundaries infrequently. You aren't interested in the answer to your question. If you were, you'd look at the crime rate of black Americans who grow up in two parent homes outside of the ghetto and have an opportunity for a good education and learn a little from it.

Not having drank the kool-aid, I know the answer.

Tell us then, how to keep the parents together? So, you want a few men and a few baby mommas living in the same house together? I'm sure that would work out real good. They essentially do that in the projects, a very nice place. Try it out and give us a report from a more "educated" position.

Tell us how civil they are in Afreaka.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/13/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
How would I have known who was out there and what level of threat they posed in advance? That's the whole reason I went out there.

Paul, you should stay in the kitchen with the women & 'flave too.

When you gonna take us up on the self-policing challenge?

It's gonna be funny to see you three laying there with ass holes looking like the top end of a tuna can.

LMAO

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But it's ok when the popo are the aggressors when trying to stop, investigate, or arrest someone.

Here's a novel idea.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Paul wants his freedom (or more like license), but none of the responsibility.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
But it's ok when the popo are the aggressors when trying to stop, investigate, or arrest someone.

Here's a novel idea.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

I got the PERFECT neighborhood to demonstrate the efficiency of a well regulated militia.

PERFECT.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

TRH,

It's not so much that you are rude, but disappointing. I'm disappointed that a man of your intelligence, has allowed himself to abandon his skepticism in pursuit of half baked conspiracy theories, especially those founded in racial bigotry . You know The Constitution and founding principles better than most, but for you the proposition that all men are created equal seem to only encompass non-Jewish white males.

No one here is denying there's problems within the black community. I've suggested that if it's what some here really want to discuss, lets not conflate the two issues and start a separate thread on that separate subject, because conflating the two, doesn't help.

You are way to serious a person, especially as a concealed carrier to not take seriously the facts as laid out in the video I presented, regardless of the race of the pro-2A attorney presenting them. You watch the Active Self Defense video's. I expect you are aware the aggressors violated about every principle there is pertaining to armed self defense. So yes, I'm disappointed you went straight to "oh of course he black", as opposed to actually addressing the content of his speech.

You share with the left a tendency to impute evil on those with whom you disagree. I don't consider you to be evil because you disagree with me on many subjects. I just assume that it's due to many years of programming, starting in early childhood, that you are unable to overcome or rise above.

Again you disappoint me with your failure to pay attention. I'm actually on the opposite end of that spectrum. "Evil" generally required intent. Most liberals are not evil, they are just wrong, and unable to see the consequences of the policies they propose.

Likewise I think many of the conspiracy theories to which you ascribe are best dismissed with Hanlon's Razor:

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity",

So what is your explanation for the preponderance of black on white crime and the all too frequent sensless viciousness manifested in it? And dont tell me it's because they werent raised in Montanas loving atmosphere. wink

The numbers show that violent crime crosses racial boundaries infrequently. You aren't interested in the answer to your question. If you were, you'd look at the crime rate of black Americans who grow up in two parent homes outside of the ghetto and have an opportunity for a good education and learn a little from it.

Tell us then, how to keep the parents together? So, you want a few men and a few baby mommas living in the same house together? I'm sure that would work out real good. They essentially do that in the projects, a very nice place. Try it out and give us a report from a more "educated" position.

I was right. You aren't interested.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by deflave
Jag and Tyrone,

Fly on out.

We'll put your theories to the test. 45 minutes in a self-policed community.

You can't run, and you can't fight.

LMAO
We had a heroin addict breaking into cars at night recently.
I heard some commotion on the blind side of my house where some cars are parked, so I went out to see what was going on. Should I have been killed for that?

LOL! The neighbor's guest never knew I had a .38 in my hand.

That's my self-policing community.
There is definitely a fundamental Conflict of Visions (Thomas Sowell, author) on display in this thread.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Brilliant reply, doctor.

He on the ropes now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Here's a novel idea.

I got the PERFECT neighborhood to demonstrate the efficiency of a well regulated militia.

PERFECT.
I hope you aren't suggesting I walk around a black neighborhood.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
What was the murder rate in the wild west shootem up town of Dodge City Kansas in the 1880s.

Iirc it averaged out to about 2-3 per 100,000.

What is it in Detroit, Chitcago, Philly or St Louis now?

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Oh. In that case, sorry he was traumatized.

Why did your parents give you a black name?

Did they know something we don't?

Das racis.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Brilliant reply, doctor.

He on the ropes now.

Hahaha. Tff.

Too bad the truth isnt PC enough for you.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/13/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Here's a novel idea.

I am a retired member of the Armed Forces. That came with a responsibility for my freedom and yours. I do not see it as my responsibility to enter into an armed confrontation with an empty handed man who walked through an open house under construction. Simply because when I think about these things I quickly recognize that they can go as they did in this case. Who among us wants to be in the killer's shoes?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

It's not about color.

It's about self-policing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nobody. But none of us can imagine why the dead guy decided to commit suicide either.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What was the murder rate in the wild west shootem up town of Dodge City Kansas in the 1880s.

Iirc it averaged out to about 2-3 per 100,000.

What is it in Detroit, Chitcago, Philly or St Louis now?

You are on a heater here brother. First equating murder and suspected burglary, now comparing our modern day society to one of 150 years ago.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's not about color.

It's about self-policing.
BS. You were going to suggest a minority neighborhood.
BTW, you are in fantasy land if you think there's a neighborhood in the US that isn't policed by LE.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Nobody. But none of us can imagine why the dead guy decided to commit suicide either.

That's why prudent men wait to hear facts.

Instead of cackling like a Tyrone about schit they have no knowledge of.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That's why prudent men wait to hear facts.

Instead of cackling like a Tyrone about schit they have no knowledge of.
Like self-policed neighborhoods?

Page 68 of 108 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1minute, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1936M71, 62 invisible), 2,341 guests, and 1,143 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,707
Posts18,513,889
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.