I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Hastings
Only Leo gets to decide who is dangerous and needs shooting. Getting charged and having someone fighting over your gun is no excuse to shoot someone - if the person attacking is black, unless you are a Leo. No way would they take your gun and shoot you with it.
Sir: If I am headed down the public street on foot unarmed and you head me off twice with a truck and I have no private or public property close by to take refuge in and you obviously not an officer get out with a gun to attempt a hostile action on me am I doing anything unlawful if I try to take control of your firearm? Remember I tried to avoid you once and I'm at that time legally in a place I can be. That is the issue here. The two white men were in no way threatened by the Jogular until they interrupted his travel and displayed a firearm with the implicit and probably explicit threat to shoot him. If he feared for his life was that a rational fear? If he feared for his life what were his options? I for one would NOT have thought submitting to armed men on the street to be an option. My first thought would be take cover and get out of there, absent that option my next move would have been to fight my way out best I could.

Jaguar doesn't actually ready any rebuttals.

Yours arent worth reading.

Calling names isnt regarded as a rebuttal in some circles.

Any time you want to answer the question about why the majority of a certain constituency lives their life pissing and moaning about how miserable America is and cant live within the parameters of civilized society, study in school, have families with two parents, hold down jobs and pay taxes rather than live off taxes crackers pay let me know.

I'm not interested in hearing from you, as I once did, that the problem is they arent treated well like they are in Mt which is why they are just great there, as you said a few years ago I'm ready to hear.

It really does not matter one flying fug what the majority of colored people in the USA think or do on a daily basis.
That McBubbas were white and Arbery black is totally irrelevant. The legal matters would be identical if the races were reversed.The ONLY things that matters in this case are:
1 "Did McBubba Sr and McBubba Jr have any right to forcibly detain Arbery on a public street."

and 2 "Did Arbery have any right to resist said detention?"

Personally, from what has been posted right here in this thread, Georgia law requires a person to WITNESS a commission of a felony, before he can attempt to detain a party in a "Citizens Arrest". As the McBubbas did not witness anything but a simple trespass, which they actually had no way to determine if it was an actual trespass, because they had no contact with property owner. They, in no way witnessed any felony.

As that negates any rights of the McBubbas to detain Arbery. Then he absolutely had a complete right to resist such detainment.

McBubbas did murder Arbery. Considering the extent of going back to the house and retrieving guns and then chasing him through the city streets. If I were Judge or Jury member and knew the facts as they have been presented in this thread. I would convict both of murder in the 1'st and recommend the death penalty.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
GB1

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Ahmaud was busted taking a gun to a high school sporting event.

Ahmaud threatened to pull a real or fake gun on Travis around 2 weeks before the encounter. Witnessed by Perez.

Travis McMichaels had a handgun stolen from his truck during the multiple burglaries.

Ahmaud attacked Travis while he was holding a legally possessed shotgun. Travis was retreating, Ahmaud was pushing him and swinging, also grabbing at shotgun.

Original report mentions Ahmaud’s mental records. Mentioned as an explanation why Ahmaud would attack an armed man.

Best of luck with normal folks on the jury.

Lol... none of this took place the day travis and his father willingly pursued him while brandishing weapons down a public street...

I cant understand, how you dont understand. Nothing you listed will be allowed to be used in this case, literally 0...

Again... arbery is dead, he was killed... he isnt on trial, the two dummies are.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Can I count on your support? I would appreciate some of that poly-gender vote from Vegas.

Originally Posted by lvmiker
KOTY will be a tight race this year.

mike r

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
There are more than two dummies involved here.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Did anyone actually detain or even touch Arbery......or did Arbery initiate an attack against Travis McMichaels?

What does the video show, without filling in the blanks?

Quit filling in the blanks.

Did anyone declare a citizens arrest........or did they ask to talk?

What does the video show?

Do you think the McMichaels saw Arbery had nothing stolen on him?

Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Only Leo gets to decide who is dangerous and needs shooting. Getting charged and having someone fighting over your gun is no excuse to shoot someone - if the person attacking is black, unless you are a Leo. No way would they take your gun and shoot you with it.
Sir: If I am headed down the public street on foot unarmed and you head me off twice with a truck and I have no private or public property close by to take refuge in and you obviously not an officer get out with a gun to attempt a hostile action on me am I doing anything unlawful if I try to take control of your firearm? Remember I tried to avoid you once and I'm at that time legally in a place I can be. That is the issue here. The two white men were in no way threatened by the Jogular until they interrupted his travel and displayed a firearm with the implicit and probably explicit threat to shoot him. If he feared for his life was that a rational fear? If he feared for his life what were his options? I for one would NOT have thought submitting to armed men on the street to be an option. My first thought would be take cover and get out of there, absent that option my next move would have been to fight my way out best I could.

Jaguar doesn't actually ready any rebuttals.

Yours arent worth reading.

Calling names isnt regarded as a rebuttal in some circles.

Any time you want to answer the question about why the majority of a certain constituency lives their life pissing and moaning about how miserable America is and cant live within the parameters of civilized society, study in school, have families with two parents, hold down jobs and pay taxes rather than live off taxes crackers pay let me know.

I'm not interested in hearing from you, as I once did, that the problem is they arent treated well like they are in Mt which is why they are just great there, as you said a few years ago I'm ready to hear.

It really does not matter one flying fug what the majority of colored people in the USA think or do on a daily basis.
That McBubbas were white and Arbery black is totally irrelevant. The legal matters would be identical if the races were reversed.The ONLY things that matters in this case are:
1 "Did McBubba Sr and McBubba Jr have any right to forcibly detain Arbery on a public street."

and 2 "Did Arbery have any right to resist said detention?"

Personally, from what has been posted right here in this thread, Georgia law requires a person to WITNESS a commission of a felony, before he can attempt to detain a party in a "Citizens Arrest". As the McBubbas did not witness anything but a simple trespass, which they actually had no way to determine if it was an actual trespass, because they had no contact with property owner. They, in no way witnessed any felony.

As that negates any rights of the McBubbas to detain Arbery. Then he absolutely had a complete right to resist such detainment.

McBubbas did murder Arbery. Considering the extent of going back to the house and retrieving guns and then chasing him through the city streets. If I were Judge or Jury member and knew the facts as they have been presented in this thread. I would convict both of mueder in the 1'st and recommend the death penalty.

Last edited by MIKEWERNER; 05/15/20.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It really does not matter one flying fug what the majority of colored people in the USA think or do on a daily basis. That McBubbas were white and Arbery black is totally irrelevant. The legal matters would be identical if the races were reversed.The ONLY things that matters in this case are:1 "Did McBubba Sr and McBubba Jr have any right to forcibly detain Arbery on a public street." and 2 "Did Arbery have any right to resist said detention?"Personally, from what has been posted right here in this thread, Georgia law requires a person to WITNESS a commission of a felony, before he can attempt to detain a party in a "Citizens Arrest". As the McBubbas did not witness anything but a simple trespass, which they actually had no way to determine if it was an actual trespass, because they had no contact with property owner. They, in no way witnessed any felony.As that negates any rights of the McBubbas to detain Arbery. Then he absolutely had a complete right to resist such detainment.McBubbas did murder Arbery. Considering the extent of going back to the house and retrieving guns and then chasing him through the city streets. If I were Judge or Jury member and knew the facts as they have been presented in this thread. I would convict both of murder in the 1'st and recommend the death penalty.
Now this is a bet I'll be glad to make whatever the amount. Nobody will be convicted of first degree murder and there sure won't be a death penalty. Dad may even go free in criminal court. Wrongful homicide,yes, First degree murder, no way.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It really does not matter one flying fug what the majority of colored people in the USA think or do on a daily basis. That McBubbas were white and Arbery black is totally irrelevant. The legal matters would be identical if the races were reversed.The ONLY things that matters in this case are:1 "Did McBubba Sr and McBubba Jr have any right to forcibly detain Arbery on a public street." and 2 "Did Arbery have any right to resist said detention?"Personally, from what has been posted right here in this thread, Georgia law requires a person to WITNESS a commission of a felony, before he can attempt to detain a party in a "Citizens Arrest". As the McBubbas did not witness anything but a simple trespass, which they actually had no way to determine if it was an actual trespass, because they had no contact with property owner. They, in no way witnessed any felony.As that negates any rights of the McBubbas to detain Arbery. Then he absolutely had a complete right to resist such detainment.McBubbas did murder Arbery. Considering the extent of going back to the house and retrieving guns and then chasing him through the city streets. If I were Judge or Jury member and knew the facts as they have been presented in this thread. I would convict both of murder in the 1'st and recommend the death penalty.
Now this is a bet I'll be glad to make whatever the amount. Nobody will be convicted of first degree murder and there sure won't be a death penalty. Dad may even go free in criminal court. Wrongful homicide,yes, First degree murder, no way.

Hastings, I agree. I don't see any "jury of their peers" in GA convicting them on first-degree murder.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Did anyone actually detain or even touch Arbery......or did Arbery initiate an attack against Travis McMichaels?

What does the video show, without filling in the blanks?

Quit filling in the blanks.

Did anyone declare a citizens arrest........or did they ask to talk?

What does the video show?

Do you think the McMichaels saw Arbery had nothing stolen on him?

The actual relevant question is "Did the McMichaels SEE any stolen property?" Not if they could ascertain there was no stolen property.

No reasonable person just assumes a person has committed a felony and then uses lethal force to detain said person. A reasonable person, especially one trained in Police Procedures, but no longer authorized as a Police Officer, attempts to identify the suspect and allows real Police to make the apprehension.

Nor does a reasonable person believe the McMichaels chased Arbery down several streets, stopped the truck in front of him in a confrontational manner, dismounted the truck with shotgun at ready position, without words being spoken.

Do we have a record of those words? Do we have any witnesses to those words? We do not know. Will any member of the jury believe that such words were not spoken? Even though not testified as such. Will any member of the jury believe that Arbery was not in fear for his life when he crossed the front of that truck?

That is the difference between G Zimmerman, and T McMichaels. Zimmerman did his best to follow discretely while talking to Police dispatch. Martin announced his intention to attack Zimmerman to his G friend via phone, and then he ambushed Zimmerman. Martin initiated a lethal force attack against Zimmerman. Zimmerman drew a weapon and successfully defended himself.

In the present case, it was the McMichaels who did the ambushing. Even in their statement, they say Arbery repeatedly tried to run away and escape from them. But they ambushed him again. Arbery was on foot. The McMichaels were pursuing in a motor vehicle.

A reasonable jurist would have to consider that Arbery was likely exhausted, and decided to hell with it. Might as well take it in the face instead of in the back as he once again attempted to flee.

Sure looks like premeditated to me. Two Bubba's done dispensed them some justice!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

A reasonable jurist would have to consider that Arbery was likely exhausted, and decided to hell with it.

You reckon he was exhausted from his hours of jogging, or from stealin' sheit? Joggers are usually in good shape and don't tire easily, thievin' ass jiggers usually tire out after a block or two on the show COPS.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
911 asked repeatedly: "what did he do wrong?"

Neither the callers or mikewerner have been able
to answer that... LoL.

They have a defense team.

they?

I only see mention of Mic. Snr. being represented
by HFG... for a tall order attempt at getting him bond,
... Seems like Jnr. the shooter is still out
in the cold.

Did anyone actually detain or even touch Arbery.....

Mic Snr implicated himself and his son when he
gave statement to police that 3rd person Ryan
attempted to cut Arbery off before they did.

Hence why DA Barnhill wrote it up as the McMichaels
killing someone in the course of a citizens arrest.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Starman
911 asked repeatedly: "what did he do wrong?"

Neither the callers or mikewerner have been able
to answer that... LoL.

They have a defense team.

they?

I only see mention of Mic. Snr. being represented
by HFG... for a tall order attempt at getting him bond,
... Seems like Jnr. the shooter is still out
in the cold.

Did anyone actually detain or even touch Arbery.....

Mic Snr implicated himself and his son when he
gave statement to police that 3rd person Ryan
attempted to cut Arbery off before they did.

Hence why DA Barnhill wrote it up as the McMichaels
killing someone in the course of a citizens arrest.

Some of you just refuse to get it, you only have select parts of the story, the parts that the press choose to print, what you are doing and promoting is just like reading every fifth page of a mystery novel, and then trying to guess, who did it !

So many will be disappointed with the out come of the trial, because you are so blinded by hate, to see the truth of what really happened.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by jimy

So many will be disappointed with the out come of the trial, because you are so blinded by hate, to see the truth of what really happened.

Over the course of almost 200 pages, here's one statement that will be correct regardless of what the facts show.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Have you learned nothing.....from the way the media covers Donald Trump?

You sheep need to quit believing the wolf would never deceive you.

Little to do with hate, more to do with gullibility.

The media knows....once the initial opinion is formed, most stay stuck.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Still not enough evidence to make an informed decision.

Maybe later on. whistle

Yeah, but you can recognize patterns, though, right? Tawana Brawley, Trayvon Martin, Jussie Smollett, etc., etc., etc. ad infinitum. In every case like this, there is a mad rush by the MSM to promote the hapless innocent black person victimized by evil, racist, White people fairy tale. It's a constant.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Antelope Sniper has told us all, Felony Murder......both suspects, slam dunk.

We shall see soon enough.

Poor ‘new’ female minority prosecutor. She thinks this is just a rung on the ladder.

Ignorance is truly bliss.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Antelope Sniper has told us all, Felony Murder......slam dunk.

He also said The Corona farts was gonna get us...

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Trump will be half way done with his next term before this goes to trial, and by then the coronavirus will have killed most of the major players anyways ! smile

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
PaulBarneyFife was even wanting to place some wagers concerning felony murder convictions.

I am scared to death he is going to personally challenge me with a wager.

Very scared.......

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Male rectums have been a threat to him in the past.

Antelope Sniper has told us all, Felony Murder......slam dunk.

He also said The Corona farts was gonna get us...

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Antelope Sniper has told us all, Felony Murder......both suspects, slam dunk.

Poor ‘new’ female minority prosecutor. She thinks this is just a rung on the ladder.

Ignorance is truly bliss.

AS is very smart, but prejudiced, and that lack of objectivity often results in him being WRONG.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 88 of 108 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 67 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,698
Posts18,513,676
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.