Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 90 of 108 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 107 108
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Does the detaineds' acceptance of their daughter/sister being a miscegenator figure in in any way?

Depends.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Still not enough evidence to make an informed decision.

Maybe later on. whistle

Yeah, but you can recognize patterns, though, right? Tawana Brawley, Trayvon Martin, Jussie Smollett, etc., etc., etc. ad infinitum. In every case like this, there is a mad rush by the MSM to promote the hapless innocent black person victimized by evil, racist, White people fairy tale. It's a constant.

What pattern. Me and other PC PC kool-aid drinkers dont see no freaking pattern. Yer just dreaming that crap up. smirk

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
The video clearly shows Arbery attacking Travis McMichael.

McMichael is backing up in retreat, full forward assault by Ahmaud.

Arbery pushing, punching, grabbing shotgun.

More information coming soon.

Well, wouldnt you charge and attack anyone holding a gun on you. Are you gonna submit and talk to the popo and live life as a coward, or die like a brave dumbass?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ahmaud-arbery-video-leaked-suspect

If this in fact true.... this guy gets the fugging idiot of the century award hahahahaha

JFC! We knew from the get go these boys were a bubble off of plumb. I have seen the attorney's name mentioned before in relation to release of the video. I can see no reason for the attorney to lie about McMichaels directing him to release the video. That sounds like a damned good way for an attorney to get into a world of hurt.

So, either the reporter is lying. Or McMichaels is a hell of a lot stupider than we gave him credit for.

I thought you didnt believe in JC?

So, you thinking AS has his prophecy of Guilty, Murder 1 in the bag, huh?

I think you best start listening to anothers prophecy. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/17/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Officer Robert Rash of the Glynn County Police Department responded on December 20 to English’s concern, suggesting in the text exchange that Greg McMichael could help.

“Your neighbor at XX Satilla Drive is Greg McMichael. Greg is retired Law Enforcement and also a Retired Investigator from the DA’s office,” the text from Officer Rash read. “He said please call him day or night when you get action on your camera.”

The “I don’t even know the McMichaels” offensive by English and his attorney last week makes more sense now. They were trying to get out ahead of any future lawsuits. If English had at some point solicited the help of McMichaels and they committed an actionable tort, then he could be liable as well. He would almost certainly be sued. I suspect that McMichaels will/would testify that English did in fact reach out to him at some point.

The fact that English’s assertions from last week are probably false, will throw more doubt on the narrative and hurt the criminal and civil cases in the future.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by JoeBob
At one point, before the cameras were installed, $2,500 worth of fishing tackle was stolen, obviously it was probably him.

Best post of the thread, "obviously it was probably him".

LOL--

"obviously--probably"

Especially that part where Mr. English says nothing was ever stolen from that property....so obviously he probably did that thing that never happened....

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by jaguartx

If this in fact true.... this guy gets the fugging idiot of the century award hahahahaha

JFC! We knew from the get go these boys were a bubble off of plumb. I have seen the attorney's name mentioned before in relation to release of the video. I can see no reason for the attorney to lie about McMichaels directing him to release the video. That sounds like a damned good way for an attorney to get into a world of hurt.

So, either the reporter is lying. Or McMichaels is a hell of a lot stupider than we gave him credit for.

Oh, I most certainly believe a man commonly known as Jesus of Nazerath was taken from his home at an early age, then raised and trained by a splinter group of the Priesthood to effect a transition in the direction of the church. But that is off topic for this thread, further discussion would be appropriate in a new thread.

And I have stated plainly, based on what has been provided in this thread, I would if I were a jurist in this case, convict the younger McMichaels of premeditated murder in the 1'st and recommend the death penalty. And I would convict the elder of the maximum charge available with maximum sentence for being the instigator and equal participant in the crime even though he did not pull the trigger.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Evidence that the police dept sought McMichaels to help in the policing of his neighborhood is damning indeed, to the average citizen on the street. It is further evidence of the "good ole boys mentality" and reinforces the "Corrupt Southern Sheriff" stereotype.

One can almost hear McMichaels on the phone with local police, "Yep, you just leave to me, Boss. I'll get them suns of beeches for yu."

This is one text the local Police Dept wishes had never come to light. It is more than a bit embarrassing for the local citizens to see just how incompetently and corruptly their Police Dept and DA's office has been run.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Doc,

Either your reading comprehension or honesty, continues to deteriorate.

I've never made a statement regarding "Murder 1".

Felony Murder is not the same thing as Murder 1.

At this point I'm not certain if you are to senile to understand the difference, or to dishonest to care.

If dishonesty is not your intent, I suggest you schedule an appointment with your Geriatrician.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 05/17/20.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Ok, sorry about that AS. I had thought others had referred to you doing that. My bad.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Evidence that the police dept sought McMichaels to help in the policing of his neighborhood is damning indeed, to the average citizen on the street. It is further evidence of the "good ole boys mentality" and reinforces the "Corrupt Southern Sheriff" stereotype.

One can almost hear McMichaels on the phone with local police, "Yep, you just leave to me, Boss. I'll get them suns of beeches for yu."

Conspiracy theorist. Humm. Itsnt that about what Schiefty said?

The AA dimocraps know how to murder better than those to crackers, evidently. I think if they planned to murder him they would have just squeezed one off as they drove by and kept on trucking with some numbers covered on the old KKK drag truck.

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I think the original prosecutor had it correct. That’s self defense when Arbery came around the truck and rushed the guy with the shotgun. He could have kept running or stopped and waited for the police but he chose to attack an armed man and he’s thankfully dead and can no longer spread his genetic stupidity. There’s lots of talk about what lead up to this and there may be a crime there but at the point of the shoot it was Arbery attacking and attempting to take the mans weapon.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Ok, sorry about that AS. I had thought others had referred to you doing that. My bad.

Thanks Doc, I'll accept your apology.

To be clear, I do not see sufficient evidence to support a claim of either first, or second degree murder. That would require an intent to kill Arbery which hasn't been demonstrated. As for lessor offenses involving death, I haven't studies Georgia statues on them enough to have an opinion.

I see this whole case henging is around one question. When the McMichale's when and got their guns for the purpose of detaining Arbery, were they acting in a lawful nature, or breaking the law.

If they were acting lawfully, and for the sake of argument we'll say conducting a citizen's arrest, they were justified in self defense.

If not, and their stop was a felony, it's Arbery who under Georgia law had the right to "stand his ground" and defend himself, and as the instigators, regardless of Arbery's actions, the McMichael's would have no claim of self defense. Then it becomes a question of Felony Murder, or, if their actions didn't rise to the level of a felony, some lessor offense such as a Georgia version of manslaughter.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 05/17/20.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
IS, think if the ex Leo had planned on killing the jogger, he would not have had a video made, would have done a drive by and had hulls cleaned of prints and DNA and tried to keep them in the vehicle until properly disposed of.

I'm calling BS on the JFC remark. I agree there are plenty of guys named Jesus, but that term not only refers to Jesus, but also Christ.

For all, it's amazing how often unbelievers refer to God or Christ or even Satan or the devil.

Any belief in Satan or Lucifer or the devil means acceptance of at least part of the Good News Story of God and His creation, and is the only basis for the idea we are created with inalienable rights.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I think the original prosecutor had it correct. That’s self defense when Arbery came around the truck and rushed the guy with the shotgun. He could have kept running or stopped and waited for the police but he chose to attack an armed man and he’s thankfully dead and can no longer spread his genetic stupidity. There’s lots of talk about what lead up to this and there may be a crime there but at the point of the shoot it was Arbery attacking and attempting to take the mans weapon.

It's pretty plausible and very possible if a pissed off Aubrey had successfully taken that gun from him, Aubrey would be the one arrested and headed for trial. That concern was also probably on the guys mind as he struggled with Aubrey over the gun. It would have been one of my concerns, proof I'm a little sharper than some on here. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

It really does not matter one flying fug what the majority of colored people in the USA think or do on a daily basis.
That McBubbas were white and Arbery black is totally irrelevant. The legal matters would be identical if the races were reversed.The ONLY things that matters in this case are:
1 "Did McBubba Sr and McBubba Jr have any right to forcibly detain Arbery on a public street."

and 2 "Did Arbery have any right to resist said detention?"

Personally, from what has been posted right here in this thread, Georgia law requires a person to WITNESS a commission of a felony, before he can attempt to detain a party in a "Citizens Arrest". As the McBubbas did not witness anything but a simple trespass, which they actually had no way to determine if it was an actual trespass, because they had no contact with property owner. They, in no way witnessed any felony.

As that negates any rights of the McBubbas to detain Arbery. Then he absolutely had a complete right to resist such detainment.

McBubbas did murder Arbery. Considering the extent of going back to the house and retrieving guns and then chasing him through the city streets. If I were Judge or Jury member and knew the facts as they have been presented in this thread. I would convict both of murder in the 1'st and recommend the death penalty.

Some ones posting drunk or lieing, but this is what you posted ! "murder 1 and a recommended death penalty " your own words !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Do we know he hasn’t spread the genetic stupidity?

We know nothing of the jogger yet. Jobs, residence, criminal records, mental records....

To continue casing(etc) the neighborhood December through late February, when it was obvious to many who he was, just stupid on his part.

Ahmaud’s mother obviously knew more than she let on, when she sheepishly declared he was just jogging.

Defense lawyers indicated all will be very clear in the courtroom.

Wonder how much will come out before.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
There is a reason cops wear a recognizable uniform and it i unlawful for the rest of us to impersonate. The ex cop part muddies it.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Doc,

Either your reading comprehension or honesty, continues to deteriorate.

I've never made a statement regarding "Murder 1".

Felony Murder is not the same thing as Murder 1.

At this point I'm not certain if you are to senile to understand the difference, or to dishonest to care.

If dishonesty is not your intent, I suggest you schedule an appointment with your Geriatrician.

Doc someone owes you an apology !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

It's pretty plausible and very possible if a pissed off Aubrey had successfully taken that gun from him, Aubrey would be the one arrested and headed for trial. That concern was also probably on the guys mind as he struggled with Aubrey over the gun. It would have been one of my concerns, proof I'm a little sharper than some on here. wink

Dr. J: Does not even a Negro have the right to use a public street? Does not even a Negro have the right to stand his ground? The only close similarities in this case and the Trayvon/Zimmerman case are that a white man shot a black man.

Last edited by Hastings; 05/17/20. Reason: added 2 words

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Page 90 of 108 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (219 Wasp, 1234, 219DW, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 49 invisible), 2,403 guests, and 1,119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,456
Posts18,529,090
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.