Hop To
Page 92 of 108 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 107 108
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Hahahaha - are you sure you want to publicly post that? MW keeps thinking the hear say of recent crimes will be used to assist the McMichaels case... he cant get past that fact that Arbery isnt on trial for for stealing Travis’s handgun.... its Travis thats on trial for killing Arbery.

"By 1994, twenty-one jurisdictions had adopted an approach that allowed specific act evidence [evidence of past acts on the part of the decedent consistent with the claims of the defendant] of the victim’s violent character to be admitted when the accused claimed she acted in self-defense because the decedent was the initial aggressor." - Page 1443

Did you read that, the propensity rule?...FRE 404A?

GB1

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Again...

If the accused had reason to fear the deceased, why did they pursue him?

Im willing to wager right here with Mr Hillbillybob Mirage himself... whats your terms big man?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
I already told you that they would not be convicted of murder, also told you that they would be out on bail soon.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mirage243
I already told you that they would not be convicted of murder, also told you that they would be out on bail soon.
I am in agreement with you that it's not murder at least by what I've seen but it looks like a wrongful death to me. One worthy of some criminal charge. If you are in favor of them getting out on bail, I agree with that also. My problem with the discussion so far is the idea that 2 private citizens can chase a man down on a public road and threaten him with a firearm with no more cause than these two had. They won't get a full murder conviction but the video puts them in a very bad spot.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Thanks to a few gents for the kind words.

Just a question.......say Ahmaud had committed murder the night before, and was on the loose? Would that have made any difference, since the McMichaels hadn’t witnessed the murder?

No accusations, just asking. Many seem stuck, reluctant to any sort of reconsideration due to circumstance.

Does anyone believe Ahmaud’s jogging was limited to that under-construction house?

What is the time limit for a felony? Does law enforcement expire? Please ask Tarquin.

I heard on the video where they just wanted to talk to Arbery. Nothing concerning a citizens arrest. The old man drew no firearm to detain Ahmaud.

I suspect the McMichaels knew he had no stolen merchandise, this time.

I also suspect Travis knew his time was up if the firearm was stripped from him.

Ahmaud had past violations with a handgun. Suspect the old man hillbilly was fully aware, since he had been involved in the past.

It will be very ironic if the initial video results in the acquittal. First contact is vague, but what can be seen is Travis in retreat, with Ahmaud swinging, punching, grabbing gun.

Nothing new in this post......please quit filling in the blanks.

I have a disdain for worthless, jobless, long term thieves.........not a particular race.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I have some liquid assets available.

How much for shall we wager for Felony Murder, both suspects?

Again...

Im willing to wager right here with Mr Hillbillybob Mirage himself... whats your terms big man?

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

Again...

Yea, I got a little liquidity also.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why don't some of you folks contact Jeff Heller in Canton, Georgia. He is a pretty well regarded homicide attorney and might even cut his fee to get such a high profile case. Y'all could fork up a few dollars and get a funding campaign going. I'm not paying in but there are obviously a bunch of sympathetic folks on the 24HCF who would. Y'all aren't broke and a few hundred dollars each won't kill you. A good lawyer would put this situation into court and out of the public clamor.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was a witness in several felony trials during my career and I learned to be glad when the accused hired a competent attorney. That way we stayed on our toes and learned to make a case that wouldn't have the evidence kicked out. I was always on good terms with defense attorneys. Even if their job was to cut my throat I knew it wasn't personal.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks to a few gents for the kind words.

Just a question.......say Ahmaud had committed murder the night before, and was on the loose? Would that have made any difference, since the McMichaels hadn’t witnessed the murder?

No accusations, just asking. Many seem stuck, reluctant to any sort of reconsideration due to circumstance.

Does anyone believe Ahmaud’s jogging was limited to that under-construction house?

What is the time limit for a felony? Does law enforcement expire? Please ask Tarquin.

I heard on the video where they just wanted to talk to Arbery. Nothing concerning a citizens arrest. The old man drew no firearm to detain Ahmaud.

I suspect the McMichaels knew he had no stolen merchandise, this time.

I also suspect Travis knew his time was up if the firearm was stripped from him.

Ahmaud had past violations with a handgun. Suspect the old man hillbilly was fully aware, since he had been involved in the past.

It will be very ironic if the initial video results in the acquittal. First contact is vague, but what can be seen is Travis in retreat, with Ahmaud swinging, punching, grabbing gun.

Nothing new in this post......please quit filling in the blanks.

I have a disdain for worthless, jobless, long term thieves.........not a particular race.

You're not supposed to think things out with critical, logical thinking as if you were one of the subjects in question. You are supposed to jump on the MSMs PC bandwagon and rejoice in following the crowd.

Like the PC crew and MSM directs you too.,

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
There was no clamor until the lowyers and MSM got involved. The Leo's who investigated the incident acted for justice some time ago.

It's amazing how so many of you know so much more about it than those who originally investigated it do.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/17/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
. The Leo's who investigated the incident acted for justice some time ago.

It's amazing how so many of you know so much more about it than those who originally investigated it do.

You need to get up to speed...
LE who orig. investigated were ready and willing to arrest and charge them,
until DA Johnson intervened to get an X employee off the hook.

Now the feds are seriously considering investigating
all the DAs involved who had a conflict of interest.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Again.. DA Barnhill wrote it up as citizens arrest
Based on the statement given to police by Mic Snr. himself.

the voice your hear is Mic Snr commanding Arbery
to Stop!.. and accordingly Barnhill wrote it up as such.

Snr is just as much a part of the attempted
unlawful arrest as Jnr.

If you dont understand that, then you don't undetstand
GA law, which has been the case with you all through.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

Again...

Are you saying they’ll be charged with Felony murder and convicted? I’d take the bet no, not convicted.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You can’t take the ‘no’ bet......I already called it.

Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Again...

Are you saying they’ll be charged with Felony murder and convicted? I’d take the bet no, not convicted.

P

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I can’t keep up with your argument here.

Is Barnhill a corrupt DA covering for a hillbilly ex-cop......or is his report on a citizens arrest golden and proof?

Barnhill also mentioned Ahmaud’s mental records as an explanation of his irrational behavior.

Do you know what’s in those records?

Why attack a working, tax-paying citizen, legally holding a shotgun?

Why did Travis bring a shotgun that dreaded day? Uh.....someone stole his handgun. Not everyone has back-up replacements, new in box, like around here. Door unlocked, probably trouble with insurance company.

Why would Arbery continue to harass a neighborhood, even after he’d been discovered/identified?

December through late February.

Don’t you think there were ‘unsuspecting’ greener pastures out there?

There was likely a chip on the shoulder, mental records may show it.

It may be more than just theft.

Originally Posted by Starman

Again.. DA Barnhill wrote it up as citizens arrest
Based on the statement given to police by Mic Snr. himself.

the voice your hear is Mic Snr commanding Arbery
to Stop!.. and accordingly Barnhill wrote it up as such.

Snr is just as much a part of the attempted
unlawful arrest as Jnr.

If you dont understand that, then you don't undetstand
GA law, which has been the case with you all through.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There was no clamor until the video surfaced, and good-ole boy Barnhill had seen to that. Then that telling video appeared.

Why didn’t the Bubbas call 911 and then just follow the black man? Why did Bubbas have to block road, brandish their guns, and then ambush and kill him? Why did the Bubbas want to be the judge, jury, and executioner that day and then claim self-defense?

Who gave these redneck vigilantes permission to corner and then execute the black man? Not one gunshot to the chest, but two. Bubba wanted to make sure he was good and dead.

No felony was committed in their presence; in fact, no offense was committed in their presence. But hey Bubba, go grab a gun and hunt him down. The Bubbas hunted him down and killed him on suspicion.

If Dumb and Dumber had witnessed the black man committing a crime, they should have called the police. Way to go Bubbas!

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Because the media told you that’s how it happened?

An innocent jogger shown in a suit.....like an innocent 12 year old Trayvon......and another innocent Michael Brown, ready to go to college.

You’re being race hustled.

Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Why did Bubbas have to block road, brandish their guns, and then ambush and kill him?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Because the media told you that’s how it happened?

An innocent jogger shown in a suit.....like an innocent 12 year old Trayvon......and another innocent Michael Brown, ready to go to college.

You’re being race hustled.

Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Why did Bubbas have to block road, brandish their guns, and then ambush and kill him?

Bingo!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I like many others here feel as if the jogular was up to no good. But two private citizens running him down twice to force him to stop at gunpoint was a really stupid thing. And they now wish to heaven and hell they had just stayed out of it. They were wrong and in a world of trouble. I feel terrible for them and wish Jr. would have dismounted without a gun in hand. Dad had him covered from the back of the truck. Of course the best thing would have been to let him go on his way. Hindsight is 20/20.

Page 92 of 108 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,699
Posts18,513,732
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.