Hop To
Page 98 of 108 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 107 108
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Hahahahaha no... no its not... its called violating ones rights hahahahaha

Only a leftist thinks he has a right not to be profiled in accordance with overwhelming statistics and repeated observation.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
its called violating ones rights hahahahaha

What right does profiling violate?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Oh probably not, but it gives a little insight into his 'personality'

what was he doing wrong in the video that warranted the police talking to him.....bob

Loitering.

The video gives insight into his level of respect for lawful authority and his quickness to rage and to engage in threatening behavior. If he would behave that threateningly to a police officer, what might he do if challenged by a regular Joe or Jane?

It's a public park.

That's the whole purpose of a public park.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I think the one cop should be glad his taser malfunctioned.

The cop malfunctioned, not the taser.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
That edited videos shows:

1.) A consensual encounter between subject and primary officer
2.) Subject compliant
3.) Subject detained
4.) Subject becoming belligerent while still adhering to voice commands given by the officer
5.) Subject continuing to adhere to voice commands given by an officer
6.) Officer advising subject he has no wants or warrants
7.) Second officer's (failed) attempt to escalate the level of force
8.) Primary officer advising secondary that the subject is unarmed
9.) Arrival of supervisor on scene
10.) No arrest made

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

It's a public park.

I didn't say he was loitering (hanging out in a public place for an unlawful purpose). I said the cop has a right to approach someone he thinks might be loitering (even if based strictly on a hunch) and ask questions about whether or not he was. Just like I could do that, if I chose to. There are no laws against asking people questions, and you aren't allowed to intentionally place me in fear of physical harm for doing so (aggressive posturing, approaching with flailing arms while shouting and cursing angrily, etc.). That would be a crime.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Oh probably not, but it gives a little insight into his 'personality'

what was he doing wrong in the video that warranted the police talking to him.....bob

Loitering.

The video gives insight into his level of respect for lawful authority and his quickness to rage and to engage in threatening behavior. If he would behave that threateningly to a police officer, what might he do if challenged by a regular Joe or Jane?

It's a public park.

Not at all. Parks exist to give cops the opportunity to profile, harass, arrest, bully and generally raise hell with black people. You know that.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by mirage243
More and more evidence that he was a thievin' little jigger, errr I mean jogger. I don't feel sorry for the little mother fugger, people get tired of these joggers stealing their sheit. Another little Trayvon, Michael, Dindunuffin. Fuqk Him

Bravo. At least you are bold about your anti-Americanism.

Yea, honesty and not thievin' sheit from people is very Anti-Amercian. You are the dumbest fuqk on the Fire.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
More and more evidence that he was a thievin' little jigger, errr I mean jogger. I don't feel sorry for the little mother fugger, people get tired of these joggers stealing their sheit. Another little Trayvon, Michael, Dindunuffin. Fuqk Him

Bravo. At least you are bold about your anti-Americanism.

Yea, honesty and not thievin' sheit from people is very Anti-Amercian. You are the dumbest fuqk on the Fire.

We've already established that nothign was theived and the jogger was carrying nothing. So, in terms of dumbest fuqk, you have me beat by miles.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

We've already established that nothign was theived and the jogger was carrying nothing. So, in terms of dumbest fuqk, you have me beat by miles.

You really know he wasn't a jogger, right? You're just pretending not to know that, right?

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

You really know he wasn't a jogger, right? You're just pretending not to know that, right?

You know he actually was a jogger. The video has him jogging. And where was all the loot? $2500 of fishing poles doesn't fit in his pocket.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

It's a public park.

I didn't say he was loitering (hanging out in a public place for an unlawful purpose). I said the cop has a right to approach someone he thinks might be loitering (even if based strictly on a hunch) and ask questions about whether or not he was. Just like I could do that, if I chose to. There are no laws against asking people questions, and you aren't allowed to intentionally place me in fear of physical harm for doing so (aggressive posturing, approaching with flailing arms while shouting and cursing angrily, etc.). That would be a crime.

loitering
verb
gerund or present participle: loitering
stand or wait around idly or without apparent purpose.
"she saw Mary loitering near the cloakrooms"

There's no implied unlawful purpose in the term loitering, that's something you decided to add.

As for cops just approaching someone to ask questions, as Dave has said you might want to brush up on the requirement of reasonable suspension for police to initiate an investigation.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The video has him jogging.

All of the videos do. He looks like a jogger, sounds like a jogger, acts like a jogger. No doubt he is a jogger.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Stickfight
The video has him jogging.

All of the videos do. He looks like a jogger, sounds like a jogger, acts like a jogger. No doubt he is a jogger.

the The_Real_Hawkeye knows that he wasn't. I love how you guys know all this stuff. So cool be so full of knowledge like that.

LMAO!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

loitering
verb
gerund or present participle: loitering
stand or wait around idly or without apparent purpose.
"she saw Mary loitering near the cloakrooms"

There's no implied unlawful purpose in the term loitering, that's something you decided to add.

As for cops just approaching someone to ask questions, as Dave has said you might want to brush up on the requirement of reasonable suspension for police to initiate an investigation.

You don't find definitions to legal terms of art in standard dictionaries.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I love how you guys know all this stuff.

I’m happy to answer any questions you may have, as well as help you find a resource for things outside my areas of expertise.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jogging or walking is a perfect cover for casing out a place or seeing if some lonely female wants to strike up a conversation or if you're a child molester. When I was in the LSU law enforcement academy back in 1981 I remember there was a certain type of sexual assault/murder that was always the neighborhood "walker". I don't blame anyone for being suspicious of strangers on foot. As I've said before, he was probably up to no good but the way those white boys handled it was a total screwup.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Stickfight
I love how you guys know all this stuff.

I’m happy to answer any questions you may have, as well as help you find a resource for things outside my areas of expertise.

Well, please tell us what each of the participants in this little dust up was thinking immediately prior to their joint encounter. You know, a little omniscience goes a long ways.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Hastings
Jogging or walking is a perfect cover for casing out a place or seeing if some lonely female wants to strike up a conversation or if you're a child molester. When I was in the LSU law enforcement academy back in 1981 I remember there was a certain type of sexual assault/murder that was always the neighborhood "walker". I don't blame anyone for being suspicious of strangers on foot. As I've said before, he was probably up to no good but the way those white boys handled it was a total screwup.

Pushing a pram with a real live baby is even better for "casing out a place." Joggers jog and its hard to case when running.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Well, please tell us what each of the participants in this little dust up was thinking immediately prior to their joint encounter.

Obviously I can’t know that, no one can.

Even the people involved can only know what they were thinking but not any of the others. On top of that their ability of even the living to accurately recall thoughts from that long ago is suspect.

Page 98 of 108 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (01Foreman400, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 70 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,699
Posts18,513,711
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.