Print Thread
Hop To
Page 100 of 108 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 107 108
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
And if you personally choose to make a habit out of harassing innocent people in public places in the manner you describe, you better be prepared for a few black eyes, bloody noses, and perhaps even the need to use that CCW you carry.

And again, since you would be the aggressor, invading peoples' personal space, asking demanding questions, not complying when said person told you to Fug Off and leave them alone, you would be the instigator. The one guilty of a criminal act.

That's all your creation. I suggested nothing of the sort.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave
That edited videos shows:

1.) A consensual encounter between subject and primary officer
2.) Subject compliant
3.) Subject detained
4.) Subject becoming belligerent while still adhering to voice commands given by the officer
5.) Subject continuing to adhere to voice commands given by an officer
6.) Officer advising subject he has no wants or warrants
7.) Second officer's (failed) attempt to escalate the level of force
8.) Primary officer advising secondary that the subject is unarmed
9.) Arrival of supervisor on scene
10.) No arrest made

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Pushing a pram with a real live baby is even better for "casing out a place." Joggers jog and its hard to case when running.

Wrong. Besides I have seen film of his walking prior to being scared away by the man across the street. And he sure wasn't running inside the house. I'm not taking up for the white boys but just saying it is a good idea to watch out for what a walking or jogging stranger may be up to. You know, neighborhood watch. You reckon I might get some hostile attention if I were go on a pedestrian tour of the burned out sections of Detroit or public housing in Chicago or New Orleans?

Yes, if you see someone acting suspiciously in your neighbor hood, the appropriate response would be to walk out with a camera. Take a few pics. Holler at the person "I see you". Call the cops.

It is not to chase him through the streets with a motor vehicle and shoot him dead.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hubert
why do you all keep bringing this crap up?

Only up to 83 pages the way my machine is set up.

when they get to 100 I'll wonder why also.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

It is not to chase him through the streets with a motor vehicle and shoot him dead.

That's your leftist inspired characterization of what happened.

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Actually. It's just a fact

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Clearly, IS, we disagree on a host of interpretations of what went on here.

Like the 14th Amendment extending Constitutional rights to blacks?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Actually. It's just a fact

And leaves out all sorts of relevant facts, such as a known burglary suspect attempting to snatch a loaded shotgun from him immediately prior to the shooting.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
And if you personally choose to make a habit out of harassing innocent people in public places in the manner you describe, you better be prepared for a few black eyes, bloody noses, and perhaps even the need to use that CCW you carry.

And again, since you would be the aggressor, invading peoples' personal space, asking demanding questions, not complying when said person told you to Fug Off and leave them alone, you would be the instigator. The one guilty of a criminal act.

That's all your creation. I suggested nothing of the sort.

You absolutely did. You explicitly stated your right to question private citizens in public places.

I would have felt physically in jeopardy had I asked this guy what he was doing there (which I am allowed to do), and he reacted to me the way he did to the officer. You are not permitted to place others in reasonable fear of imminent physical harm for merely asking a question.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Clearly, IS, we disagree on a host of interpretations of what went on here.

Like the 14th Amendment extending Constitutional rights to blacks?
That question is nonsense without context. What are you suggesting that I proposed that violates any of his rights (incorporated to the states, from the Bill of Rights, via the Fourteenth Amendment's due process clause)?

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You explicitly stated your right to question private citizens in public places.

I certainly did. That's quite distinct from what you imputed to me, however. Are you suggesting that it would be a crime for me to ask someone a question? Are you suggesting that violence, or the non-verbal imminent threat thereof, would be a lawful response to my asking a question? It isn't.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

And leaves out all sorts of relevant facts, such as a known burglary suspect attempting to snatch a loaded shotgun from him immediately prior to the shooting.

And you are leaving out all sorts of relevant facts which have actual legal bearing on the case.

Such as: McMichaels had nothing to prove Arbery was guilty of any burglary. They did not witness nor had knowledge of any crime, other than a possible trespass.

The use of the term "known burglary suspect" will not even be allowed in the courtroom. Facts not in evidence!

And you leave out that Arbery was attempting to disarm an aggressor because of a reasonable fear for his life.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
200 pages on my iPad. This calls for a drink...too bad I quit alcohol.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Still not enough evidence to decide anything other than the guy is dead.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

I certainly did. That's quite distinct from what you imputed to me, however. Are you suggesting that it would be a crime for me to ask someone a question? Are you suggesting that violence, or the non-verbal imminent threat thereof, would be a lawful response to my asking a question? It isn't.

I am suggesting that most reasonable people would tell you to "FUGG OFF. What I do is none of your business. Get out of my face!"

And that if you do anything other than turn and move along, the most reasonable of persons will become irritated with you and will commence to move you along.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I am suggesting that most reasonable people would tell you to "FUGG OFF. What I do is none of your business. Get out of my face!"

And that if you do anything other than turn and move along, the most reasonable of persons will become irritated with you and will commence to move you along.

Nope. Not lawful to "move someone along" in a public space for asking a question. You can ignore that person, or tell them to buzz off, but if it's a public space, both people have a right to be there. If you're annoyed by my question, you have a lawful right to leave, stay and ignore me, or converse with me, but you have no right to respond with violence or threat's of imminent violence, either verbally or non-verbally.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Still not enough evidence to decide anything other than the guy is dead.

are we even sure of that? After all, this is probably just a hoax by Biden and Hillary in cahoots with the MSM. No?

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
What we have here is a split along the lines of fundamental world view. It reminds me of the public reaction to the OJ verdict. Each side saw it from completely conflicting perspectives. There was no point in debating it. Thomas Sowell wrote about this in his book A Conflict of Visions.

Yes you are right. My world view is that we have a code of law and judicial process for a reason. That reason is that we no longer have a place for lynch mobs or vigilante justice in our society.

Each man should have the foresight to see the likely consequences of his personal choices. Failing that he should have the nuts to stand up for his mistakes and take his dues as meted out by the courts.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Boggles the imagination that folks can't see that everywhere there are super high crime areas, they are infested with Nike's and Joggers. We need to make running down the street and tennis shoes against the law.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

Nope. Not lawful to "move someone along" in a public space for asking a question. You can ignore that person, or tell them to buzz off, but if it's a public space, both people have a right to be there. If you're annoyed by my question, you have a lawful right to leave, stay and ignore me, or converse with me, but you have no right to respond with violence or threat's if imminent violence, either verbally or non-verbally.

Hahahahaahahahaha so brandishing weapons while pursuing someone isnt a threat of imminent violence?? Hahahahahahaha gosh darn your a retard hahahahaha

Page 100 of 108 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 71 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,801
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.