Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Greyghost
None of you dumb-[bleep] could read or comprehend a real news story if you were paid to and your life depended on it. You pick and choose to suit your agenda All of the news storys specifically stated the the sailors tested positive again after recovering while quarantined and having multiple negative test. And that they were removed from the ship AFTER having been returned to duty!

Same goes with the CDC report, Specifically stated that the kids had been tested positive with Covid-19 and were showing symptoms similar to Kawasaki’s and many other inflammatory diseases. Didn't say a single damn word about it being Kawasaki's disease or any of the others.

Did any of you get anything other than a first grade education? Read again and stay away from FOX, its eating your brains...

Phil

You just prove again d what an uneducated idiot you are every time you post you dumb trailer trash KKKalifornia clown .

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

What COVID-19 Antibody Tests Can and Cannot Tell Us

Recurrent recurrence of positive SARS-CoV-2 RNA in a COVID-19 patient

In South Korea, A Growing Number Of COVID-19 Patients Test Positive After Recovery

A growing number of recovered COVID-19 patients are relapsing in South Korea, raising new questions and concerns among scientists and health authorities after the country successfully flattened the curve.

By Friday, Korean health authorities had identified 163 patients who tested positive again after a full recovery. The number more than doubled in about a week, up from 74 cases on April 9. Those patients — just over 2% of the country's 7,829 recovered patients — are now back in isolation.

According to Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data on Friday, the age and regional distribution of relapse cases are largely in line with that of the total infections.

To find out reasons for relapse, South Korean health authorities are running a range of tests and vetting various scenarios. The World Health Organization said last week that it is investigating the issue. While a fuller analysis will take at least a few weeks, early findings suggest there can be more than one cause.

Top KCDC officials said in recent briefings that the most likely possibility is reactivation of remaining viruses in patients' systems. If a patient had not developed sufficient immunity against the virus or if a patient's immune system weakens after recovery, the previously undetectable level of virus concentration could rebound. Or the novel coronavirus may be capable of staying dormant before reactivating.

Another possibility is that tests are picking up dead virus particles that are no longer infectious or transmissible. KCDC director-general Jeong Eun-kyeong said Friday that viruses collected from six relapse cases could not be cultivated in isolation, signifying that they are either dead or too small in number.

But some relapsed patients may have living viruses that make them sick. As of Friday, at least 61 developed symptoms, albeit mild.

A live virus is probably also transmissible, according to Jeong, but no secondary transmission by relapsed cases has been reported.

Reinfection through another virus carrier is a less probable scenario, considering that patients are retesting positive not long after they are released from treatment. Jeong said on Friday that relapse cases are detected an average of 13.5 days after recovery. The longest reported interval, however, is 35 days.

KCDC has also mentioned errors in testing or sample collecting as potential causes.

Latest Covid-19 stats for the six county Green River Region here in WKY:

Additional demographic information includes:

Average age: 43

Age range: 7 months old – 93

Male: 55.5 percent

Female: 45.5 percent

GRDHD COVID-19 Cases by Age Group

< 1: 2

1-11: 6

12-19: 24

20-29: 97

30-39: 127

40-49: 123

50-59: 90

60-69: 59

70-79: 25

80+: 19

Total: 572

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
None of you dumb-[bleep] could read or comprehend a real news story if you were paid to and your life depended on it. You pick and choose to suit your agenda All of the news storys specifically stated the the sailors tested positive again after recovering while quarantined and having multiple negative test. And that they were removed from the ship AFTER having been returned to duty!

Same goes with the CDC report, Specifically stated that the kids had been tested positive with Covid-19 and were showing symptoms similar to Kawasaki’s and many other inflammatory diseases. Didn't say a single damn word about it being Kawasaki's disease or any of the others.

Did any of you get anything other than a first grade education? Read again and stay away from FOX, its eating your brains...

Phil

So Cowboy, other than just hanging around to argue and stir the pot, what point are you really trying to make? You seem to be the King of cut and paste yourself, cherry picking whatever point you want to make. That's fine. This format lends itself to such.

What is your real point? No, your REAL point?

You are not posting this to tell us that suddenly all the kids will die. We know it affects the under 20 crowd less than the over 40. I don't think anyone contends kids can't get it. Numbers show proportionally it strikes the older population more heavily than the younger. Pretty much indisputable. So where are you going with this? You don't like that I linked pediatric multi system inflammatory syndrome to Kawasaki's, yet that's what experts compare it to. OK, I'll change that to "Kawasaki's like" condition, as that is what it is compared to. So here you go, it's NOT Kawasaki's and we don't know what it is.

A Pediatric Disease Expert Weighs In On The New Inflammatory Condition Linked To COVID-19
Wendy Wisner
May 13, 2020, 1:00 AM EDT
As the COVID-19 pandemic has unfolded, one of the slightly more reassuring aspects of it for parents has been that, for the most part, the virus doesn’t affect kids as severely as adults. Yes, kids can catch the virus and spread it to others, but with some exceptions, most children who contract it survive and generally don’t become ill enough to be hospitalized.

But this novel coronavirus is a brand new virus, and the resulting disease of COVID-19 is a brand new disease, and we are still learning the different ways the virus may affect us, including children. And that’s where things get a little more concerning—and downright frightening, if you ask me.

Over the past few weeks, a new condition called “pediatric multisystem inflammatory syndrome” has emerged. First seen in parts of Europe, there have been about 100 reported cases of it in New York State. 14 other states have reported cases as well. Tragically, three children have died in New York from this syndrome.

This is absolutely awful and extremely worrisome.

The condition, which causes inflammatory symptoms in children—such as fever, rash, swollen lymph nodes, stomach pain, and heart issues—has been linked to COVID-19, because most of children who have it have either tested positive for the virus, or positive for antibodies.

“The majority of patients who have presented with this syndrome have tested positive for SARS-COV-2 or corresponding antibodies,” explains a May 6, 2020 memo from the New York State Department of Health. “Some tested positive on diagnostic, molecular testing for SARS-COV-2, others were positive on serological testing for corresponding antibodies.”

One way that experts are describing “pediatric multisystem inflammatory syndrome” is that it is similar in ways to Kawasaki disease, another condition that causes inflammatory symptoms, as well as toxic shock syndrome. At the same time, as The New York Times, points out, this new condition isn’t exactly the same as Kawasaki disease, or anything anyone has seen before — and experts are still learning how it affects children, along with the best way to treat it.

You've got 100 reported cases of this. 100. Something medicine and science will work through.

Again, where are you really going with this and other angry posts? Let me guess.

- Trump is President and looks to be easily re-elected
- you're angry about that
- All attempts to rid the country of Trump have failed miserably
- The Dem leadership has been a circus instead of a powerful force. Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, Hoyer, Schumer have not been effective
- HRC blew the greatest opportunity for a continuation of the Liberal/Progressive agenda since the New Deal. Absolutely choked when she had a sure thing.
- With HRC defeat, the Left kissed total control of the SCOTUS goodbye for a generation
- Trump has moved from success to success, yet you hate his style and loath his personality. The fact that Trump has pushed back against the MSM, Hollywood, Globalization, the Cult of Green Energy, Open Borders only makes your internal strife worse.

Your posts are more a cry of frustration than anything else. Put them through Google translate and they all come out "Orange haired man bad. Anybody who likes him OR the results he's gotten is bad. I'm so frustrated I am compelled to lash out at the world."

News flash - the Left only has itself to blame for Trump. It all started in 1992 with the election of Bill Clinton. "8 for Bill, 8 for Hill". Remember those bumper stickers? The Democrat Party knuckled under to the Clintons as they maneuvered to get Hillary elected. They suppressed any and all Democratic challengers. They let Al Gore run in 2000 to allow Hillary to make some bona fides as Senator by taking Daniel Patrick Moynahan's seat with eyes fully focused on 2008. Once Teddy Kennedy died, the Clintons had no opposition in the Party.

What happened? The Democrats spoke in the Primaries and said they hated her so much they'd prefer an unknown single term Senator from Illinois to "the smartest woman in the world"? Surely America would wake up and come to its senses in 2016 and elect Hillary and then the Liberal/Progressive agenda would rule to 2050 and beyond, right? Nope, it didn't happen. The Democrats hooked their wagon to someone personally more objectionable than Donald Trump. Beyond that, Trump has been effective thwarting the Left's Globalist agenda. He's brought jobs, strengthen the economy, improved trade deals, increased our energy output, calmed down the NORKs and hasn't nuked Iran (as we were warned by Obama). that is, up until the Wuhan Virus shut down the world.

So, this is all "Trump bad. Trump supporters are worse".

OK, I know the score now. Trouble is, I think you've got better arguments. Arguments not concealed behind TDS that you could try to make. I'm waiting for some logical alternatives to Trump and his policies. I don't get them from any of the Dem leaders, or from the Lefties here. All we get is one form or another of "Trump = bad. Resist! Obstruct! Impeach!"

Give me something, some reason to buy the Democrat agenda.

Open Borders? I'm not for it. I see no advantage to having 1/3 of Central America invading our country.

Green Energy? Call me when we get an efficient solar-electric cell. REALLY efficient. It will come, but you can't wish it. Until then, drill and put the Russians and Saudis out of business.

Forgive student loans? Hell no! Too damn many kids use them to go out of state and study nothing of value. A kid from Arizona doesn't need to spend $300,000 to go to Tuft's for a degree in Creative Writing if they need to borrow. The irresponsible way these loans are given and used is mind blowing. How do you begin your career with 6 figures of debt and succeed? Why in God's name should I pay for those loans to be forgiven?

Sanctuary cities? No way! Selective application of the law. Cities only enforcing laws they want to enforce.

So Dude, I'm waiting for a discourse on this sort of thing. Doesn't take cut and paste or name calling. It's not about "gotcha". Not about angry emotions. Try to show me how your way is better. That's what is missing from the Left - no better ideas, just an abject hatred of Trump because he won.

Last edited by hatari; 05/19/20.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Once you've recovered from it, you can't get it again. So far eleven sailors from the TR carrier, those heavily tested, quarantined, recovered, and sent back to duty, Have again become symptomatic and tested positive again. So much for that point.

Phil

Thanks Phil, we needed to know, that you wanted us all to know that...

Should CA quarantine the state further, up until the election this fall, to help the democRATs beat Trump...

and if Joe Gets the White House.. then the nation and the economy will be quarantined for the next 4 years...or longer...??

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
75% of Covid tests give false/inaccurate results.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by hanco
It is so confusing!!

It wouldn't be if the "experts" quit claiming things they don't know and just admitted they didn't know.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey don't knock Fox, Murdock is the Hearst of our time, a great genius at making money off media.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by RickyD
It is so confusing!!

It wouldn't be if the "experts" quit claiming things they don't know and just admitted they didn't know.

Isn't that the truth!

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only thing we have confirmed, during this entire quagmire is that, as many of us already know, the government isn't the solution to anything.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Just for GayGhost... GFY... Hope you end up the Rona U Fuggin Fugg
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Nope Eyeball er jaguartx now... don't have any buds, especially the likes of your dimwitted ass! I've worked since I was 12, have done many jobs, worked for more than 47 years, quit to take care of ill wife for some 2-1/2 years and have been retired since. I don't hold anything against anyone hunting (but don't believe in sport hunting), probably have more guns than most of you and have done a hell of a lot
In the mean time keep posting your your little old woman attention seeking post, it shows what you're made of.... NOTHING!

Phil

I've worked since before 12 years old but I'm smart enough to know what's going on in the world and to see it for what it is. You're just a dumbfugg from Cali. Indoctrinated to the max, the sooner you leave this world the better off humanity will be. Dipshiet

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Remember our friend the bell shaped curve. There are going to be outliers.

Pcr is not serology. Pcr serology is not a serological titer.

It is time to move on and quit spreading fear.

It's going to be ok.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Those scientists are not infallible, they are merely doing the best they can with something nobody has seen before.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
Those scientists are not infallible, they are merely doing the best they can with something nobody has seen before.

If you can't see a political agenda you are a fool. You believe the global warming scientist also?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Once you've recovered from it, you can't get it again. So far eleven sailors from the TR carrier, those heavily tested, quarantined, recovered, and sent back to duty, Have again become symptomatic and tested positive again. So much for that point.

Phil

Your MSM crew has the scoop, Gayghost. Trump didnt have a chance against Hillbiotch. You know, the one N who colluded with Putin and his buds.

You dumbfughk.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2

If you can't see a political agenda you are a fool. You believe the global warming scientist also?

He and Gayghost see it and they like it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Anyone know of any other viral infections common to man that act in the same manner? Will a small percentage of those who have a common cold or influenza test positive after having “recovered”? It could well be that this is not a new phenomenon.

Last edited by IZH27; 05/22/20.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Phil

Here'a a "Fact" you and your buddies at MSNBC and CNN don't want to hear or report on. The States that have re-opened for business, like Florida and Georgia, are doing much better than States that remain in Lock down. Get a life, and stop being a fear monger like the left wants all of us to be. In 1957-58 the US population was about 1/2 of what it is today, and 116,000 people died from the Asian flu. We didn't shut down a single business or school, or ruin a good post war economy. Those are real facts, not the garbage the left is throwing today as "Facts'!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
After that world class beatdown of Gheygagger by Hatari, I doubt he'll respond. And he still can't spellforshit..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
It is so confusing!!

There is a LOT that is not understood, by the scientists, doctors, virologists, etc. Viruses have the ability to change their characteristics which is why the seasonal flu vaccine is modified each year to account for the variations.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At this point, I don't believe much of anything about this virus and nothing from some caliotoe libitard idiot named fil

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (16gage, 160user, 1Longbow, 1234, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 2,447 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,425
Posts18,470,717
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.