Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Paddler

So, you're a self-avowed racist? How many others here?

How many feet have you washed this week?

She's more into being a dimocommie whore.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
We all know the blacks are pissed about race, but they've been seeing what the Dems have done to "help" them, and the smarter ones can see straight through that BS. If nothing else, I think the DUMB blacks will stay at home rather than vote for either the Dems or Trump.
FIXT...

Well, depends on what Biden and the commies offer in the way of reparations.

I Dindo Nuffin
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I dunno. I'm worried.

The polls show Biden beating Trump right now. Yeah, I know. The polls were wrong in 2016. Well, there are some awfully smart people running the polling business, just like any other business. Whatever they got wrong in 2016, they've been trying to figure out why for three years, and fix it. It's unlikely they'll make the same mistakes.

An awful lot of voters just can't stand Trump. Personally, I cringe when he posts some stupid things on Twitter. But I vote my race and I vote my pocketbook. I financially support Trump. And will vote for him.

His strong suit was the economy. But now we've got 40,000,000 people kicked out of work. The dems, rightly or wrongly, will play it as Dr. Fauci pulling Trump's strings. Then, too, the federal aid packages expire on Juy 31, and that will create more resentment.

To top it all off, I think the RNC Chairwoman is very weak.

They gotta get their act together better. They can't just bank on Biden doing something stupid.

Well, Paddle, I certainly don't want to be a "raciss." But groups of blacks are hazardous to my health. Even Jesse Jackson agrees.

If I could, I would end racism tomorrow. All we would have to do is get feral Negroes to obey the laws. The fact that they don't hurts decent blacks more than it hurts whites. I could afford to move my home and business out of their places. Decent blacks can't always do that.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Trump lost the popular vote last time but won the election because the Dems did not turn out for Hillary. She was the most hated nominee in history and in any event, they thought she had it in the bag. We won't have that advantage this time. They will not make that mistake twice. They may not be hot on Joe Biden but they are hot to take out DJT. Will they???

Don't be so pesimistic. Up until the fake pandemic his was the best economy ever. Don't let these Dummycraps worry you. Trump gained a lot of love while the economy was kicking ass. Don't let the dems fool you. A lot of people love him that thought he was a joke before. And don't let the polls get you down. Remember, they are mostly run by liberals.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I dunno. I'm worried.

The polls show Biden beating Trump right now. Yeah, I know. The polls were wrong in 2016. Well, there are some awfully smart people running the polling business, just like any other business. Whatever they got wrong in 2016, they've been trying to figure out why for three years, and fix it. It's unlikely they'll make the same mistakes.

An awful lot of voters just can't stand Trump. Personally, I cringe when he posts some stupid things on Twitter. But I vote my race and I vote my pocketbook. I financially support Trump. And will vote for him.

His strong suit was the economy. But now we've got 40,000,000 people kicked out of work. The dems, rightly or wrongly, will play it as Dr. Fauci pulling Trump's strings. Then, too, the federal aid packages expire on Juy 31, and that will create more resentment.

To top it all off, I think the RNC Chairwoman is very weak.

They gotta get their act together better. They can't just bank on Biden doing something stupid.

Well, Paddle, I certainly don't want to be a "raciss." But groups of blacks are hazardous to my health. Even Jesse Jackson agrees.

I could afford to move my home and business out of their places.

You mean like Dr Kiddie Diddler did?

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Trump lost the popular vote last time but won the election because the Dems did not turn out for Hillary. She was the most hated nominee in history and in any event, they thought she had it in the bag. We won't have that advantage this time. They will not make that mistake twice. They may not be hot on Joe Biden but they are hot to take out DJT. Will they???
......................Imo the dems did turn out for Hillary in 2016 because she won the popular vote. Hillary's big problem was the electoral college. That was why she lost.....And I predict the same problem for the dems this time around and then some. Biden will not carry one state in the south. He won't carry any of the gulf states; Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Bama, Florida, nor Georgia, NC, SC, Tenn, Arkansas, Okla, Kentucky, W Virginia.

And I would not be surprised if Trump flips Minnesota, flips Nevada, flips New Mexico, flips Colorado and just maybe flip a state or two in New England. Why? Because the demCRAPs always overplay their hand in times of crises and are fully exposing themselves as to whom they really are with much thanks to the blue state governors and blue state mayors.................. And then ya add in,,,Joe "dementia" Biden....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I think Trump could very well be in trouble. In 2016, one major issue was Hillary was just despised, she was hard to like and had baggage. Trump came out telling it like he saw it, saying what people wanted to hear. And honestly he's delivered alot and increased the USA standing in the world, especially with funding and business deals.

BUT, and this I think will be an issue. Twitter. People either love it or hate it and many are sick if the silly name calling. Add in that he tries to spin to many things to make himself not look bad. for example the whole bunker "inspection". Come on, really? The security perimeter of the WH was compromised, Secret service takes over and he is moved. Not really up to him. To deny it saying he "inspected it" then have it come out, even via Barr, that yes he was moved there. What's the purpose of saying you were moved there?

If Biden somehow avoids a debate, Trump very well could be in trouble. Face to face his only real challenge will not to come across as a bully because Biden will make it easy. I fully expect the D's to try to avoid a debate, but even with COVID they have nothing to stand on. The D primary did a debate with no crowd, so they can't avoid this one.

Media is STRONG against Trump, so many of his excellent accomplishments are either spun bad, or ignored. The average person trusts the media, so that's where they get info. Many of them are now sick of Trump's attitude (very different from his accomplishments). I have had multiple discussions with people that voted for him in 2016 that say they can't wait to get him out of the WH. When pushed it's always his behaviour, twitter, pettiness, NOT economy, world standing etc.

He could be in trouble.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Liars lose their luster. Specially hiding in the bunker.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
If trump actually ran on "world standing" he would lose by light years.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I'm thinking Hunter and possibly Hiding may be dealing with legal problems by then.

Seems Trump has always been 3 steps ahead. I expect he also is on this and on vote fraud.

Good chance Antifa will be going down by then also and with revelations of international organization and progressive financial support such as from Bloomberg and Soros funded groups.

Trump appears to be too cool a man to be dealing without a well thought out plan.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
......Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah and blah blah blah blah blah and more blah............Oh LeeeeeRoy.....You could not back up anything you say, even if your damned life depended on it.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

The other nations have long been jealous and wanted to see the US taken down as do stupid clowns like you.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Liars lose their luster. Specially hiding in the bunker.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL! Well clown, the electoral college will certainly disagree with you on November 3rd.................You are the pizza resist-aaaaaaaance of wit and wisdom Chucky boy!

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

I haven't seen the racists, Leroy and paddler, so angry since the Republicans freed the slaves and the NRA helped arm the freed slaves from the racist dems hunting them down. lmao

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by renegade50
Holy fuggg.......
Just noticed for the 1st time OP is from Salmon Idaho....

LOL!!!

He's not from Salmon, he is a Californian that moved to Salmon..... big difference

from Chico, maybe?

I’m thinking tarquin is the douche from California who swore he’d never post again on the fire if Trump won. I think he was some sort of .gov lard brick. City manager or something. I can’t remember the old name he posted under but it’s the same type of rino passive aggressive bs.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ribka

I haven't seen the racists, Leroy and paddler, so angry since the Republicans freed the slaves and the NRA helped arm the freed slaves from the racist dems hunting them down. lmao
......Yup! And lets not forget that the KKK was a strong arm of what political party? THE DEMeeeeeCRAPS....Dats a right LeeeeRoy....Oh and a,, let us not forget that it was many members within the demCRAP party who opposed passage of any civil rights bill during the early 60s and who favored racial discrimination as well. Dats a right LeeeeRoy......In fact LaaaaaROY, without the republican party, the civil right bill would not have passed in 1964.......But what the hell.. Modern day demCRAPs could care less about the recent history within their own party. Piddler, sa up n CHUCKY and LeeeROY are no exception................

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
SheRoy should head to Minneapolis and explain the liberal playbook to Little Jacob.

He doesn't seem to understand how this works.

LMAO

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I'm thinking Hunter and possibly Hiding may be dealing with legal problems by then.

Seems Trump has always been 3 steps ahead. I expect he also is on this and on vote fraud.

Good chance Antifa will be going down by then also and with revelations of international organization and progressive financial support such as from Bloomberg and Soros funded groups.

Trump appears to be too cool a man to be dealing without a well thought out plan.

You are probably the only person on the planet that thinks Trump has a plan that has lasted longer than the current sentence coming out of his mouth.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You are probably the only person on the planet that thinks Trump has a plan that has lasted longer than the current sentence coming out of his mouth.
.............Well LeeeeRoy. We have yet to read any factual evidence to back up whatever the hell you post.............You are just a little immature dribble machine.

W
wbm Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W

LOL! You have to try to be this ignorant. sounds like something aoc or maxine would say.

Last edited by wbm; 06/10/20.
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 10ring1, 52 invisible), 2,105 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,086
Posts18,521,930
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.