I think Trump could very well be in trouble. In 2016, one major issue was Hillary was just despised, she was hard to like and had baggage. Trump came out telling it like he saw it, saying what people wanted to hear. And honestly he's delivered alot and increased the USA standing in the world, especially with funding and business deals.

BUT, and this I think will be an issue. Twitter. People either love it or hate it and many are sick if the silly name calling. Add in that he tries to spin to many things to make himself not look bad. for example the whole bunker "inspection". Come on, really? The security perimeter of the WH was compromised, Secret service takes over and he is moved. Not really up to him. To deny it saying he "inspected it" then have it come out, even via Barr, that yes he was moved there. What's the purpose of saying you were moved there?

If Biden somehow avoids a debate, Trump very well could be in trouble. Face to face his only real challenge will not to come across as a bully because Biden will make it easy. I fully expect the D's to try to avoid a debate, but even with COVID they have nothing to stand on. The D primary did a debate with no crowd, so they can't avoid this one.

Media is STRONG against Trump, so many of his excellent accomplishments are either spun bad, or ignored. The average person trusts the media, so that's where they get info. Many of them are now sick of Trump's attitude (very different from his accomplishments). I have had multiple discussions with people that voted for him in 2016 that say they can't wait to get him out of the WH. When pushed it's always his behaviour, twitter, pettiness, NOT economy, world standing etc.

He could be in trouble.