Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I dunno. I'm worried.

The polls show Biden beating Trump right now. Yeah, I know. The polls were wrong in 2016. Well, there are some awfully smart people running the polling business, just like any other business. Whatever they got wrong in 2016, they've been trying to figure out why for three years, and fix it. It's unlikely they'll make the same mistakes.

An awful lot of voters just can't stand Trump. Personally, I cringe when he posts some stupid things on Twitter. But I vote my race and I vote my pocketbook. I financially support Trump. And will vote for him.

His strong suit was the economy. But now we've got 40,000,000 people kicked out of work. The dems, rightly or wrongly, will play it as Dr. Fauci pulling Trump's strings. Then, too, the federal aid packages expire on Juy 31, and that will create more resentment.

To top it all off, I think the RNC Chairwoman is very weak.

They gotta get their act together better. They can't just bank on Biden doing something stupid.

So, you're a self-avowed racist? How many others here?

Well, Paddle, I certainly don't want to be a "raciss." But groups of blacks are hazardous to my health. Even Jesse Jackson agrees.

If I could, I would end racism tomorrow. All we would have to do is get feral Negroes to obey the laws. The fact that they don't hurts decent blacks more than it hurts whites. I could afford to move my home and business out of their places. Decent blacks can't always do that.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.