-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can identify with the use of fb for keeping in touch with family or as a business page.... Makes sense.

Just be aware that the former corporate Vice P vor Face book won't let his own kids on it.
Here's another connection that should know. Former advisor for Steve Jobs said... see link below.

https://www.infowars.com/former-adv...-the-very-fabric-of-human-relationships/

GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Never have & no plans to join... ever.

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Use it to send stuff to my 91 year old mother overseas. The kids and grandkids make sure there's something from one of us every couple of days. I use it to communicate with retail customers for the business. I think my last personal post was six years ago..... It's a handy tool for what I want it for.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
FB is what you make it.

I use it as a platform to advertise and sell a product.

It is fantastic in that regard

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
T
Terry_M Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It's a lot like this place in that it is social media. You could sign on, go straight to the 'Fire and complain about all the political stuff there, or you can identify the people who post political crap and block their content. Or you can stay out of the 'fire and only go to the forums/groups that interest you.

It's not really like this place at all. This place allows members to go back and forth with each other to hash out different ideas. FB removes people or content that does not fit their agenda. There's a substantial difference.

IC B2

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
What content does FB remove specifically not allegedly?

Rick has banned multiple people here for racist comments. Hell you can say about any cuss word on FB but not here.

The derogatory memes aimed at liberals start on FB then come here.

If you are getting liberal feeds on FB it's because you have supported liberal media agendas that they mined.

Lots of hunting, shooting, 2A groups that have more members than here per group.

There are things I don't like about FB but I've eliminated the nuisance notifications, the biggest difference is no gun sales in their classifieds compared to here. Local hunting sites take care of that.

I'm sure some computer wizard here could find out who owns the hosting site here... odds are it's a liberal zionist like most media.

Kent

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Yes, i use it to keep in touch with friends and family that live far away and all over the country. I don't friend you unless you are a real friend or a close family member. Never really had any problem. Im dang careful on what I post. I have very few friends from where I live as we can get together. If I see a friend that doesnt have good judgement or is post nothing but negative stuff they get defriended or put on 30 day rest on my newsfeed.

THIS about covers it for me.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Terry_M Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by krp
What content does FB remove specifically not allegedly?

Rick has banned multiple people here for racist comments. Hell you can say about any cuss word on FB but not here.

The derogatory memes aimed at liberals start on FB then come here.

If you are getting liberal feeds on FB it's because you have supported liberal media agendas that they mined.

Lots of hunting, shooting, 2A groups that have more members than here per group.

There are things I don't like about FB but I've eliminated the nuisance notifications, the biggest difference is no gun sales in their classifieds compared to here. Local hunting sites take care of that.

I'm sure some computer wizard here could find out who owns the hosting site here... odds are it's a liberal zionist like most media.

Kent

Specifically: My wife posted a video of Project Veritas undercover sting on Planned Parenthood selling baby parts. The one where the lady was bragging about buying a sports car with the proceeds. FB removed her post and banned her for a week. Is that specific enough? There's been a couple other times when she put up videos or comments about the preservation of "All Life" in relation to banning abortions and they have been removed as "Not in keeping with FB community standards." Nothing she posts is racist or even leans that way. We have mixed race grandkids, nieces, nephews, etc. I avoid the whole shebang by not having an account. If they were treated as a publisher I would not have any beef with FB at all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fakebook.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Never had a use for facebook. The wife has it and seems to enjoy her time wasted there! Just like I waste time here.

IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
If someone wants to tell me something they can send me an email. If some church or organization wants to post announcements they can get a web page. Who needs Facebook for that? Never been on Facebook or Twitter. I don't support left-wing anti-American organizations. If I was in some kind of business that got leads on Facebook it might be different.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Hmmmmmm...
No mention about the secret decoder ring exclusive 24hr campfire facebook site peeps that you hear about once in awhile on here.

LOL!!!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
This site is enough social media for me. I have no intent on ever opening a Facebook account.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I never used fuuuckbook!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by 358WCF
Never have & no plans to join... ever.

Ditto

NRA Patron
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Still on FB like here. I get my news from the monkey schit fights.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
No way I want anything to do with (((Zuckerberg))) and the ZOG.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Plenty of anti abortion stuff on FB, quick run down my feed produced this... lots more more pointed, but not as graphic as you want.

[img]https://scontent.fphx1-2.fna.fbcdn....c7859de5f11c07dac5ba4f1c&oe=5F089526[/img]

Fine you don't like FB, stuff I don't like either but again it's what 'you' make of it.

Kent

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I was on for a month, but deleted my account (as much as they will let me) years ago.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'll probably get banned soon. They keep taking down what I think is benign and historically accurate but it doesn't fit their narrative. I'd have quit long ago but somebody's got to try to get the truth out to the sheep on there.

Bb

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

369 members (10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 16penny, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 11point, 53 invisible), 2,544 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,678
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.