Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's quite a haul Fireball. Congrats.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
And to think some people call you a retard.

Crazy.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I ended up with a couple dozen asian sockets in the batch, the rest are USA, most Craftsman. Almost one complete set. Lots of duplicates to start the next sets.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

Crazy.

I know right?

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Crazy.

I know right?

I thought he was talking to Fudtardski or LdHoldon.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I ended up with a couple dozen asian sockets in the batch, the rest are USA, most Craftsman. Almost one complete set. Lots of duplicates to start the next sets.

How do you know the difference between an American Craftsman and a Chinese Craftsman?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Crazy.

I know right?

Are you a believer?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

How do you know the difference between an American Craftsman and a Chinese Craftsman?

If they don't say Made in the USA they go in the unknown or the asian box if they say Taiwain, China, etc. Some sockets are unmarked. All the Craftsman here are marked made in the USA.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Crazy.

I know right?

Are you a believer?
In retards?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I thought it was the lead-in for a good joke. Maybe a bad joke.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

If they don't say Made in the USA they go in the unknown or the asian box if they say Taiwain, China, etc. Some sockets are unmarked. All the Craftsman here are marked made in the USA.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

In retards?

In The Corona.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

In retards?

In The Corona.
I've always been firmly in the middle on the whole thing. I thought it was a dangerous disease but didn't know whether the "shutdown" would do any good at all. I firmly believe that it is being used to derail the economy and the President and always have. I don't think the shutdown should go on, but then I thought it would go on about a month and that would be it. I don't want to get it, but I only wore a mask to Walmart once in like, March when nobody was wearing them. Now everybody is wearing masks. I tend to think this latest "spike" is totally bogus and based on false stats, etc. How is anybody "asymptomatic"? Why would those people who don't have symptoms, be tested in the first place other than some glitch? I could go on about various conspiracy theories, but what's the point? Backing off of Trump rallies is a bad idea although if the virus is even real I'm sure crazed Snowflakes will help it out by purposely infecting people at the rallies.

So yes, I believe in retards.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I also believe in made in the USA sockets.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

In retards?

In The Corona.
I've always been firmly in the middle on the whole thing. I thought it was a dangerous disease but didn't know whether the "shutdown" would do any good at all. I firmly believe that it is being used to derail the economy and the President and always have. I don't think the shutdown should go on, but then I thought it would go on about a month and that would be it. I don't want to get it, but I only wore a mask to Walmart once in like, March when nobody was wearing them. Now everybody is wearing masks. I tend to think this latest "spike" is totally bogus and based on false stats, etc. How is anybody "asymptomatic"? Why would those people who don't have symptoms, be tested in the first place other than some glitch? I could go on about various conspiracy theories, but what's the point? Backing off of Trump rallies is a bad idea although if the virus is even real I'm sure crazed Snowflakes will help it out by purposely infecting people at the rallies.

When are you going to apologize?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I also believe in made in the USA sockets.

No argument there.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

In retards?

In The Corona.

When are you going to apologize?
For believing in retards? Never. I like retards. I probably wouldn't post here otherwise.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How fortuitous your find given the posting of this thread.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FatCity67
How fortuitous your find given the posting of this thread.

I will say that overall the pawn shops are a washout. I got lucky and found just what I needed for a good price, but all the other shops had been picked over. Bins of sockets at one shop and the gal says people sometimes spend hours going through the boxes. No doubt grabbing all the American made stuff. Some shops were $2 and $3 a socket.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by BobMt

anybody that thinks god is answering prayers for socket sets......is more dangerous than blm and Antifa...….bob

You can thank prosperity theology and [bleep] like this guy for that.]

You boys sound like some Bible characters that Jesus used to run into from time to time. They were characters alright. The more things change, the more people stay the same.

They didn't have any prayers answered either.
God wasn't listening to them any more than they listened to God.
I've never been a fan of olsteen or the other TV preachers. There's a big difference between him and me. He doesn't believe you will go to hell without Christ. .........I do. Where do you deserve to go?

I'm here trying to show some kindness to a man and maybe help him out and you mock me and you mock my Father. Jesus warned me not to cast my pearls before swine or they'd turn around and rend me. I didn't know that I was working in the barnyard today. I better go put on my boots.

The Lord has answered a LOT more than my specific requests for tools. Some would call what happened a coincidence because they don't Want to retain God in their knowledge. https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-1-28/
He's given me far more than tools and I'm grateful.
I deserve hell and He's shown me kindness.

Someday the both of you are going to face a crisis and YOU ARE GOING TO NEED GOD and He only knows if He'll pay attention to you.

So where's your destination when you leave this world?

"Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me."

Proverb Number One

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (163bc, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 67 invisible), 2,575 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,715
Posts18,475,585
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.