-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 95 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 94 95
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I believe evolution started before Ingwe was born. The details are a little sketchy.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB4

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I believe evolution started before Ingwe was born. The details are a little sketchy.

You mean that leopard leotard may actually be a permanent accessory- unremovable?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
The Bible also says a day in Gods eyes is as a thousand years to man. So a literal 7 human or earth days may not be to God. Another fact. Honey bees use logarithms to tell distance to flowers to other bees with a brain the size of a pinhead. Some plants cannot survive without bees and the bees cannot survive without flowering plants. Which evolved first?

They co-evolved. Originally, the plants benefited from incidental contact with the bees, but didn't depend on them. Gradually, they came to depend on them. Same with the nectar vis a vis the bees.

Show your documentation for your information, please.

Here you go:

https://www.amazon.com/Miller-Levin...er+biology&qid=1592361208&sr=8-2

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Starman

Where have I ever stated that No Form [of what
you chose to call God ] exists?

Who says any such God is actually like the Judeo
Christian primitive narrative one?

Countless unanswered prayers do not support
a christian God... and stories of miracles that
Christians say could all be allegorical /myth
do not support a Christian God.

One has got as much chance of succcess praying
to what Christians call false gods.

Christians are basically saying their feeble imaginations
are superior to all others.

You and AS and the rest of the swine will just have to live with the fact that numerous Christians believe by faith the Holy Bible is the inherent word of God spoken through the prophets. You don't like it, too bad, and believe what you wish. just as I will do. Like I told the intellectually dishonest AS many times before, some day we'll see won't we?

How are you going to "see" anything if you are dead, and there's no afterlife to experience?

Now who's being dishonest?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Something isn't a fact if there are alternative explanations for what is observed.

Your belief is in evolution, mine is in creation. Neither can be proven, but there is evidence for both. Here's the rest of my post which Hawkeye responded to:

Originally Posted by Valsdad
I thought you folks hashed this all out a few month back.

Big thread, many pages.

Can't remember who won.

Yep, been beat to death several times over many pages. Nobody "won" then, and nobody is going to win now. You will either die and find out what actually happened, or you will just die. Me, I think I know what happened and I expect to have it confirmed.

Sad that many allow the theory of evolution to prevent them from believing in Jesus.

On my screen there are 19 pages so far....and nobody's won...and nobody's going to win.

I'm not sure this is about winning or losing. I believe it is more about Starman and antelope sniper and others seeking validation from others that their believe in an absence of God justifies and validates their belief of no greater power than man in the universe, and jaguartx and others merely stating their acceptance of the presence of God in their life and beliefs. It amazes me that the the non-believers in God must continuously blow these threads up to validate their reasoning and prove the believers in the existence of God wrong and ridicule them for their beliefs. I tend to side with the opinion of renegade about the whole thing and see no need to quote Einstein or the Freedom From Religion website to prove someone else with a different opinion wrong if they don't believe the same as I do and aren't willing to validate my beliefs also. If you don't believe in a greater presence than man, just move along and be comfortable in your own opinions and beliefs.

What exactly is an antelope sniper?

It's a nick name I was given by friends and family due to the distances at which I shoot antelope.

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
I believe it is more about Starman and antelope sniper and others seeking validation from others that their believe in an absence of God justifies and validates their belief of no greater power than man in the universe,

Show me where I've asserted that there is not greater power than man in the universe.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
It's a nick name I was given by friends and family due to the distances at which I shoot antelope.
Saw a BIG buck this morning in Park County between Hartsel and Buena Vista.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JGRaider

.... some day we'll see won't we?

How are you going to "see" anything if you are dead, and there's no afterlife to experience?

JG is gambling that his heavy investment in what could
very well be snake oil, is going to offer some advantage
in a Hypothetical situation no one is certain will actually
happen.

Its like Jack buying magic beans and taking the sellers
word for it that they are genuine.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
That's why He's God, and you're not!

That's presuming he exists.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by antlers

That's some gorgeous country my friend. Might take a few preference point to draw a tag up that direction.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's some gorgeous country my friend. Might take a few preference points to draw a tag up that direction.
I coulda hit him with a rock...!

lol

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
That's some gorgeous country my friend. Might take a few preference points to draw a tag up that direction.
I coulda hit him with a rock...!

lol

Oh!!

In other words it would take ALOT of preference points, or he knows he's safe on private land!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He’s a smart mofo. His behavior will likely be different come September.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Savage_Hunter
s.

If you were to use Hebrew to communicate an indefinite period of time or a long period of time that had a beginning and an ending, what words would you use?

I'm not surprised you don't post your answer. It's always the same for those who reject God infallible Word and accept man's fallible word.
[/quote]
I am 100% convinced of the infallibility of God’s Word.
It is your understanding of it that is highly fallible

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
He’s a smart mofo. His behavior will likely be different come September.

To the south east of there a couple of hundred miles, the ranchers shoot at them year round. Makes for some real sporting hunts.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Gen 1:9-13 9 Then God said, “Let the waters below the heavens be gathered into one place, and let the dry land appear”; and it was so. 10 God called the dry land earth, and the gathering of the waters He called seas; and God saw that it was good. 11 Then God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees on the earth bearing fruit after their kind with seed in them”; and it was so. 12 The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit with seed in them, after their kind; and God saw that it was good. 13 There was evening and there was morning, a third day.

So, in a 24 hr stretch of time.....
1. God caused dry land to appear.
2. God caused plants to grow (actually sprout from the earth, so it began as a seed...... not a mature plant)
3. The seed sprouted and grew to maturity.
4. The mature plants produced new seeds and/or fruits.
5. Multiple generations grew and covered the earth.

All of that in 24 hours?

If you understood Infinite Intelligent Energy you would not ask such a limited question. This sure does not leave room for water life to produce land life. There is no compatibility with evolution and Genesis One.

Gen 1:9-13 9 Then God said, “Let the waters below the heavens be gathered into one place, and let the dry land appear”; and it was so. 10 God called the dry land earth, and the gathering of the waters He called seas; and God saw that it was good. 11 Then God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees on the earth bearing fruit after their kind with seed in them”; and it was so. 12 The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit with seed in them, after their kind; and God saw that it was good. 13 There was evening and there was morning, a third day.

2. God caused plants to grow (actually sprout from the earth, so it began as a seed...... not a mature plant)

All of that in 24 hours?

If you understood Infinite Intelligent Energy you would not ask such a limited question. This sure does not leave room for water life to produce land life. There is no compatibility with evolution and Genesis One.

I am not a believer in macro evolution. You are putting words in my mouth

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

All of that in 24 hours?

All of that in 24 hours?

I am not a believer in macro evolution. You are putting words in my mouth

Evolution is just change in allele frequency over time. That's it. The difference between what you are calling micro vs. macro evolution is just the accumulation of more changes over more time. That's it. Nothing more.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
The Bible also says a day in Gods eyes is as a thousand years to man. So a literal 7 human or earth days may not be to God. Another fact. Honey bees use logarithms to tell distance to flowers to other bees with a brain the size of a pinhead. Some plants cannot survive without bees and the bees cannot survive without flowering plants. Which evolved first?

They co-evolved. Originally, the plants benefited from incidental contact with the bees, but didn't depend on them. Gradually, they came to depend on them. Same with the nectar vis a vis the bees.

Show your documentation for your information, please.

Here you go:

https://www.amazon.com/Miller-Levin...er+biology&qid=1592361208&sr=8-2

LOL. Exactly.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
It's some pretty silly people who think they are no different than dumb animals yet get on here and strive to prove how much smarter they are than believers.

Which unbelievers think animals dream of taking fishing trips with their grandkids and put away for their college and contemplate flying in a plane or going to the moon or - living in heaven forever?

Goid point Antlers, in reminding it doesn't matter how long humans have walked the earth or how long it's been here to be forgiven and saved.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/16/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Brain size and complexity makes the difference between having language and being dumb. Animals are quite intelligent in their own way. A brain damaged human may not be as intelligent as some animals. Biologically we are animals.

Page 23 of 95 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 94 95

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1minute, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,277 guests, and 1,440 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,943
Posts18,480,152
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.