Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Mike_S
I had a test Wednesday (negative) so I could have my colonoscopy on Friday (also negative). It took me 3 months to reschedule because of the “plague “. Interesting that the stores that have been open for the entire time and no spikes there. I really wish they tested antibodies because I will bet both my wife and I had it already.

In general, they like to make the test for antibodies a huge PITFA.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I had a test Wednesday (negative) so I could have my colonoscopy on Friday (also negative). It took me 3 months to reschedule because of the “plague “. Interesting that the stores that have been open for the entire time and no spikes there. I really wish they tested antibodies because I will bet both my wife and I had it already.

Guess what happens when you test positive for antibodies?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by deflave

It means you survived and won’t get it again?

Last edited by Mike_S; 06/28/20.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Nope.

It means you go into the "positive for COVID" column.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sooner or later, the infection rate will be 99.9%

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Nope.

It means you go into the "positive for COVID" column.

Ahh that would make sense.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Sooner or later, the infection rate will be 99.9%

And there will still be a whole lot of light bulbs that don't turn on.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I prefer to look at this the other way around.

Utah has just over three million people, and just over 20,000 reported cases. That means that less than 1% of the people "have it."

Of those who "have it" most are symptom-free - which in my book is just about as good as "not having it."

Of those who "have it" less than 1% are sick enough to be hospitalized at the moment (just over 150) which is a rolling number as most recovered and were released.

Of the total who had it bad enough to die from it (again just over 150) were less than 1% of those hospitalized.

All told, that means that 99.99% of Utah's people either don't have it, had it but don't even know it, or had it and recovered from it just fine.

So this whole damn scamdemic/dempanic is about 0.05% of the population. For Utah, that's fewer than five people out of twenty thousand if my math is correct.

For which we wrecked our economy, went trillions of dollars deeper in debt, and surrendered many personal freedoms to a passel of Chicken Littles.

It may not be Utah's turn, Rocky. Arizona had very little except on the Reservation through March and April. Now Phoenix and Tucson have plenty. NY is way down from what they had, enough that when you average across the nation, the US is down, but TX, FL and AZ are on the way up.

And everyone is counting on immunity, once we've had it. It may not work like that.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I find it quite telling how in this color coded map of current total numbers of positive Covid 19 test results per county they go from 0 to 50 positve cases using three color codes but only one for 51 all the way to 4,000:

[Linked Image from chfs.ky.gov]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Sycamore

It may not be Utah's turn, Rocky. Arizona had very little except on the Reservation through March and April. Now Phoenix and Tucson have plenty. NY is way down from what they had, enough that when you average across the nation, the US is down, but TX, FL and AZ are on the way up.

And everyone is counting on immunity, once we've had it. It may not work like that.

LOL

Thanks, professor.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
The latest scam is to count everbody in the hospital that has Covid as a "Covid hospitalization".

Every patient in the hospital is tested every day for it, to try and pump up the numbers.

So, look for the next fake news ta be the "people hospitalized with Covid".

They're in the hospital because of appendicitis, broke leg, diabetes or cancer or whatever, but they're counted as "hospitalized with Covid".

So that's what they do in the hospital you work in? Cause that's not the case for the hospital I work in at all. For the most part we don't want Covid pts and send them home straight from the ER as best we can. And no, every pt is not tested every day for covid unless there is a reason to believe they have it. Most only get tested on admit.

He's making schidt up again.

Now I remember you.

You're onea the Covtards that was screamin how we was all gonna die.

Nobody had any immunity to the cold virus.

Extremely contagious.

The cold virus floated through the air, like a helium balloon, til it landed in everbody's nostril.

Masks!

It mutates!

Exponential!

Efficacy!

In March, you'da ate the dried dogshit outta your front yard, if "Dr." Falsie had told ya it would save you.

You're immune to intelligent argument, but for the others on the 'fire, just one hospital, but they're all pannin for that extra .gov $13k in gold with every patient:

"Partners HealthCare is now running a coronavirus diagnostic test on every admitted patient at all of its acute care hospitals. As of Monday, inserting that long swab into your nasal cavity will be part of admissions from the emergency room and for patients transferred to the hospital. If you’re scheduled for surgery at a Partners hospital, you’ll likely be asked to come in for a test the day before.

Patients and hospital staff can expect to have the results within one to three hours.

Partners says testing all patients will improve safety for both patients and hospital staff.

Partners has also started daily coronavirus screenings on all admitted patients to catch cases that develop during a hospital stay."

https://www.wbur.org/commonhealth/2020/04/29/partners-hospital-covid-19-universal-patient-testing

You are wrong you dumb cundt. I said at one point when we were around 800 deaths per day that the number would double. I was correct. Now go fist yourself. I never was an alarmist, and I never played it off as inconsequential.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
By all rights I should be a walking dead man. I'm 82 Y.)., diabetic, have high blood pressure and and a bit overweight. I feel fine. My lady friend is about 30 years younger than me, has been hospitalized with the Covid 19 early on, twice and is still seriously weakened by that disease. It didn't surprise me she came down with it as she's a nurse and has been working in the section of the hospital holding the covid patients. It sure has raised hell with us getting together. DAMMIT!

So what does this mean? Is it really not as bad as they say? Are there other factors that may aid in fighting off the disease? I've read that some doctors believe blood type may be a factor, stating those with type O seem to have a better time of it. It may be true as I know I'm O positive. Says so on my old Air Force dog tag.

Now the wearing of masks when out in public is mandatory here in Tucson and Pima County. Funny thing is prior to the order the only time I wore a mask was when I went to COSTCO to get certain things I like. I didn't even wear one at my doctor's office and the waiting room was full of sick people. he wasn't happy. grin

I've been stopped by people chastising me for not wearing a mask. I generally look then in the eye and ask, "Do you Really like living in fear?" I just add that I refuse to live in fear just because the government entities say I have to. Nuff said?
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The running total is a joke.
Our county reports around 80 cases.

When you hear 80, your mind instantly sees 80 people sick as hell.
Many of them on ventilators.

The truth is 3 are dead.
Many are recovered.
Some are really sick.
And some tested positive and don't know why.

Now, the Red Cross is testing every blood donation for antibodies.
Only to compile data on the virus.

So now, we will be getting positive cases from people that,
Are not sick,
And didn't care enough to even be tested.
They just donated blood, and are now on the infected list, driving up the numbers/panic.

And their blood is just fine too.
But, I wonder, is it going to be processed normally?
Or does it have enhanced cash value for testing?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by logcutter
631 dead now in Italy from the virus.

Out of just over 10,000 infected. That's a 6% mortality rate. Today they had the single highest death total of any nation for a single day. They have not yet peaked.

Originally Posted by Calvin
Won’t be long and most people will have a story like this.

Yep. There will be a lot of sad stories by the time this thing goes away.

If we did nothing to stop the spread, where would we end up with Covid fatalities? If we had taken aggressive measures to stop the spread of H1N1, what would the fatality numbers have been? In terms of resources required and duration, can you compare those who were in critical condition due to H1N1 and those who are critically ill with Covid?

Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by oklahunter
Tyrone, It’s not about politics. Your reply is the kind of stupidity I expect from dumbass teenage boys. Or Nigerian internet trolls.
Why should I quarantine myself when I really DGAS if I get it?

Because you may not know that you have it while being contagious?

If anyone thinks this “virus” hasn’t been here percolating since November of 19, well I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale...

Where does that date come from?

Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
enlighten us Paul , just which scientists have this mess all figured out ??

Jorge's better half doesn't have it all figured out, and she didn't pretend to. To the contrary she identified it as "slippery." She has enough of it figured out to make a great case for social distancing being the most effective tool in our box right now. Was there something she posited as scientific fact that you can substantively refute?

Originally Posted by irfubar

The same one helping us with global warming.... wink

I'll take what is the difference in scientific fact and scientific hypothesis for $1000 Alex.

I got a million of em, Covtard.

How did that dogshit taste, BTW?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by logcutter
631 dead now in Italy from the virus.

Out of just over 10,000 infected. That's a 6% mortality rate. Today they had the single highest death total of any nation for a single day. They have not yet peaked.

Originally Posted by Calvin
Won’t be long and most people will have a story like this.

Yep. There will be a lot of sad stories by the time this thing goes away.

If we did nothing to stop the spread, where would we end up with Covid fatalities? If we had taken aggressive measures to stop the spread of H1N1, what would the fatality numbers have been? In terms of resources required and duration, can you compare those who were in critical condition due to H1N1 and those who are critically ill with Covid?

Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by oklahunter
Tyrone, It’s not about politics. Your reply is the kind of stupidity I expect from dumbass teenage boys. Or Nigerian internet trolls.
Why should I quarantine myself when I really DGAS if I get it?

Because you may not know that you have it while being contagious?

If anyone thinks this “virus” hasn’t been here percolating since November of 19, well I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale...

Where does that date come from?

Jorge's better half doesn't have it all figured out, and she didn't pretend to. To the contrary she identified it as "slippery." She has enough of it figured out to make a great case for social distancing being the most effective tool in our box right now. Was there something she posited as scientific fact that you can substantively refute?

Originally Posted by irfubar

The same one helping us with global warming.... wink

I'll take what is the difference in scientific fact and scientific hypothesis for $1000 Alex.

I got a million of em, Covtard.

How did that dogshit taste, BTW?

You are a painfully goddam dumb cundt at that. Do you know what a question mark is? Is there one single thing I asserted as fact that was not factual? Was there one prediction I made that wasn't correct?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Every thing you posted was typical, hysterical Covtard bullshit.

Hint: Puttin a question mark after a stupid statement don't make it any less stupid.

OBTW, if your dogs have been on that grain free food, *stop* eatin their dogshit. It'll give ya a heart condition.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I really thought no one in the world would die this year. Boy, was I wrong.......Damn Kung Flu

Happy Trails

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Wow, A lot of people here took that sh....it hook, line, and sinker.

Happy Trails

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
"Cases" means "tested positive". It does NOT mean the person who tested positive is even sick, much less on death's door. For more than 90% of the positives, none had any symptoms whatsoever. All it means is that you were exposed, but your immune system took care of it without you even knowing.

You'd likely get as many "positive" test results for any number of other diseases - also completely symptom-free.

It's a scam, a hoax, and a deliberately manufactured panic.

This board needs a like button.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Testing is spiking....

Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
CASES ARE SPIKING

Pretty sure that was with sarcasm font if you look at AO's history of Covid comments.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 65 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,444
Posts18,489,584
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.