Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Every thing you posted was typical, hysterical Covtard bullshit.

Hint: Puttin a question mark after a stupid statement don't make it any less stupid.

OBTW, if your dogs have been on that grain free food, *stop* eatin their dogshit. It'll give ya a heart condition.

See idiot. I never asserted anything as fact that wasn't factual. When someone was spouting off hogschidt, like you were, I would question them. When someone was minimizing it as nothing more than the common cold or seasonal flu, I questioned them. When you research my responses, you'll see that answering the questions was generally avoided.

You are a goddman limpdigk blowhard of the highest order.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
"Cases" means "tested positive". It does NOT mean the person who tested positive is even sick, much less on death's door. For more than 90% of the positives, none had any symptoms whatsoever. All it means is that you were exposed, but your immune system took care of it without you even knowing.

You'd likely get as many "positive" test results for any number of other diseases - also completely symptom-free.

It's a scam, a hoax, and a deliberately manufactured panic.

This board needs a like button.

True. This was known here on the board since March (did my research). "Cases" is just used to further the Covid propaganda.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by PJGunner
By all rights I should be a walking dead man. I'm 82 Y.)., diabetic, have high blood pressure and and a bit overweight. I feel fine. My lady friend is about 30 years younger than me, has been hospitalized with the Covid 19 early on, twice and is still seriously weakened by that disease. It didn't surprise me she came down with it as she's a nurse and has been working in the section of the hospital holding the covid patients..

Best wishes for her recovery, but you sir, deserve a free beer. Having a " lady friend " 30 years younger sounds like you're doing something right! haha

Rock On Sir!

Cowardice is the greatest pandemic that has ever affected mankind.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
A couple weeks back when the protesters/rioters were in full swing, we were saying...." in a couple weeks either we will know covid is fake news, or there will be a spike in sick democrats"....Well, here we are.

That said, daily deaths are not spiking.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Well, I just found out that the neighboring county, Riverside is spiking and why. Imperial county borders Mexico with a very active crossing, Calexico. So Mexicans are coming into Imperial county, and are overwhelming the hospitals and they are being tested then getting shipped to Riverside by LIFEFLIGHT. At least $2000 a ride and covered by the county. These people are not critical covid patients either, not going to ICU or going on vents.. Making things worse is these patients are becoming NEW statistics for Riverside Co. so in effect it's a 2 for 1 in the statistics column.
The dumbass governor had the balls to ask a couple counties to close down again and pushed harder on wearing masks. Seems like we need a large mask at the border.
I can totally see where my county is doing this too and keeping it under their hats.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ya came outta the closet with the gay/biking thing.

IDK why you're not owning the Covtard thing. Cause now is the time.

It's just gonna get worse as the bolognavirus fades away.

And sometimes, as you observed, you can mix chronic assholia with hope for a cure:

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Maybe a silver lining in this mess is Trump's "Right to Try" law. If I get this crap I am going to request a trial of Anti-malarial and HIV meds.

There wasn't no question mark after *that* gem.

Looks like ya got bit on the ass by more than just a mosquito.

Like I say, own it, and don't eat the grain free leftovers.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by joken2

I find it quite telling how in this color coded map of current total numbers of positive Covid 19 test results per county they go from 0 to 50 positve cases using three color codes but only one for 51 all the way to 4,000:

[Linked Image from chfs.ky.gov]

...in the counties with 51 to 4,000 positive cases, as of today only 1 county is close to 4,000 at 3,820 --- 2 counties have above 1,000 but less than 1,500 positives --- 2 with less than 800 (785 /594) --- 3 in the 400s (495 / 428 / 405) --- 4 in the 200s --- 15 in the 100s --- and 19 counties with between 51 and 100 positives...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ya came outta the closet with the gay/biking thing.

IDK why you're not owning the Covtard thing. Cause now is the time.

It's just gonna get worse as the bolognavirus fades away.

And sometimes, as you observed, you can mix chronic assholia with hope for a cure:

Maybe a silver lining in this mess is Trump's "Right to Try" law. If I get this crap I am going to request a trial of Anti-malarial and HIV meds.

There wasn't no question mark after *that* gem.

Looks like ya got bit on the ass by more than just a mosquito.

Like I say, own it, and don't eat the grain free leftovers.

Pause. Take a deep breath. Exhale the stupid. Tell me how the above supports your assertion below. Try to respond in a clear, cogent, non-spastic, non-breathless adult fashion.

Now I remember you.

You're onea the Covtards that was screamin how we was all gonna die.

Nobody had any immunity to the cold virus.

Extremely contagious.

The cold virus floated through the air, like a helium balloon, til it landed in everbody's nostril.

Masks!

It mutates!

Exponential!

Efficacy!

In March, you'da ate the dried dogshit outta your front yard, if "Dr." Falsie had told ya it would save you.

You're immune to intelligent argument, but for the others on the 'fire, just one hospital, but they're all pannin for that extra .gov $13k in gold with every patient:

"Partners HealthCare is now running a coronavirus diagnostic test on every admitted patient at all of its acute care hospitals. As of Monday, inserting that long swab into your nasal cavity will be part of admissions from the emergency room and for patients transferred to the hospital. If you’re scheduled for surgery at a Partners hospital, you’ll likely be asked to come in for a test the day before.

Patients and hospital staff can expect to have the results within one to three hours.

Partners says testing all patients will improve safety for both patients and hospital staff.

Partners has also started daily coronavirus screenings on all admitted patients to catch cases that develop during a hospital stay."

https://www.wbur.org/commonhealth/2020/04/29/partners-hospital-covid-19-universal-patient-testing

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The truth is right here, in this very thread.

I posted that hospitals were testin every day for Covid.

Your Covtard feelings got hurt. Your liberal side "felt" that this could not be true, so you called bullshit in it.

Without any evidence or support, like a good Covtard does.

So, the truth was posted: That hospitals do test every day for Covid. So it was *you* that was FOS.

And you just let it fly over your liberal head.

You're a Covtard to the core.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I made the charts below on 6/26 with CDC data.

Note- The covid deaths include all deaths where the person tested positive for covid. Covid didn’t necessarily kill them.

US data excludes NY b/c it’s common knowledge they fudged the covid fatality numbers big time.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The truth is right here, in this very thread.

I posted that hospitals were testin every day for Covid.

Your Covtard feelings got hurt. Your liberal side "felt" that this could not be true, so you called bullshit in it.

Without any evidence or support, like a good Covtard does.

So, the truth was posted: That hospitals do test every day for Covid. So it was *you* that was FOS.

And you just let it fly over your liberal head.

You're a Covtard to the core.

You said, and I quote:

"The latest scam is to count everbody in the hospital that has Covid as a "Covid hospitalization".

You pulled that straight out of your ass. You cannot back up that claim.

That hurt your feelings, so you went off on a convoluted rant. Pretty much every response to me has had the same breathless, spastic tenor. That's not saying much, because the bulk of what you post here is spastic, convoluted hogschidt.

I have neither been a "sky is falling" type and I haven't been dismissive. COVID is nasty crap and I won't take it lightly. I don't think we need to wreck the economy over it, and I am not going to quit living life to the fullest. I ain't going to be going to Jazz Fest either.

Let me remind you that you are one dumb fugkker.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Wesley2
I made the charts below on 6/26 with CDC data.

Note- The covid deaths include all deaths where the person tested positive for covid. Covid didn’t necessarily kill them.

US data excludes NY b/c it’s common knowledge they fudged the covid fatality numbers big time.

How is it possible to have flu deaths? Spaztard said every death has been counted as a COVID death.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You said, and I quote:

"The latest scam is to count everbody in the hospital that has Covid as a "Covid hospitalization".

That was proven in the TMC-Houston link I posted.

28% ICU "with" Covid, not *from* Covid.

And Covtards are going hysterical, as you are now.

Relax. People can live for years and years with HIV.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You said, and I quote:

You don't know that Singing River hospital is doing that. You don't know that Ochsner Baptist is doing that. You don't know that East Jefferson is doing that. You are pulling stuff out of your ass.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Reports everywhere of Covid cases on the rise which with the added testing available and "protests" by those under 35 can only be expected. Governors and local govts re-closing businesses, parks, beaches etc but I'm not hearing that hospitalizations are sharply rising. It's like saying you're getting more rain after you put up a rain gauge. If you're scared, then keep your ass at home while the rest of us keep trying to make a living.

What's going on with hospitalizations and/or deaths near you?

Last time I ran the numbers for NC the death rate was around 2%
None of the hospitals locally are full.
Any "increase" in cases seems to be a result of increased testing.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Reports everywhere of Covid cases on the rise which with the added testing available and "protests" by those under 35 can only be expected. Governors and local govts re-closing businesses, parks, beaches etc but I'm not hearing that hospitalizations are sharply rising. It's like saying you're getting more rain after you put up a rain gauge. If you're scared, then keep your ass at home while the rest of us keep trying to make a living.

What's going on with hospitalizations and/or deaths near you?

Last time I ran the numbers for NC the death rate was around 2%
None of the hospitals locally are full.
Any "increase" in cases seems to be a result of increased testing.

How many tests per day are being done in NC? How has it changed each month since we started tracking?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You said, and I quote:

You don't know that Singing River hospital is doing that. You don't know that Ochsner Baptist is doing that. You don't know that East Jefferson is doing that. You are pulling stuff out of your ass.

If they're not doing that, link it up.

Not that you liberals haven't done that in the past.

Remember "Dying with Covid?" Same scam, different day.

And you're not doing your "I'm not a Covtard" bullshit any favors with your posts in this thread, LOL.

Last edited by Fubarski; 06/28/20. Reason: "
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
PaulB,

I can't believe you went full CovTard.

You should be embarrassed.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You said, and I quote:

They are absolutely doing that.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It complements his white guilt.

Originally Posted by deflave
PaulB,

I can't believe you went full CovTard.

You should be embarrassed.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 69 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,445
Posts18,489,603
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.