Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Just happened to go by there to visit a friend in Cleburne a few days before they stormed the place.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
I forget his examples.

But he what was false about the Netflix.

I don’t know him from Adams house cat. Just listening to the podcast.

I'll have to check it out.

I’d be interested in your opinion of Netflix vs the podcast is.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Shoot Viki Weaver through the head while she is holding a baby in her living room...... that is not sniping, that is murder.

A bad deal, but people forget their son Sam was the first to be shot when the family dog sniffed out the agents hiding in the weeds. If I remember correctly the agents shot the dog when it started barking and Sam shot off a round and ran back to the house. Didn't make it, shot in the back and died while his parents watched, not able to help.

what pizzes me off to this day is i believe that dog was a golden retriever, not hardly any risk

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
FBI leadership onsite had every reason and opportunity to just back off and do siege management. They chose to be hard-chargers. Hell, their premise wasn't even sound. They E-mbellished.

Phugking morons.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I lived in Austin at the time and there were several local people who had news shows on PBS who covered Waco daily including Alex Jones who was just starting out. Everything they reported turned out to true:

1) The ATF knew David K. and could have arrested him at any time when he was out of the compound.
2) The ATF was about to become part of another agency and wasn't happy about it. They decided to show everybody how they could take names and kick ass.
3) The first shot was fired by an ATF who jumped out of the back of a horse trailer with his pistol drawn and shot himself in the foot. Then the fun started and showed how inept the ATF really was.
4) Ron Hairyhootchie was one of the snipers.
5) The Feds (looked like the military) were flying helicopters over the compound shooting at the people in the compound. The tanks were provided by the military,
6) Some Branch Davidians were shot at when they tried to leave the compound.
7) The Feds blew up a silo that women and children hiding in killing then all.
8) I knew one of the state officials who investigated the "fire" after the Feds burned the compound to the ground and he was very upset at what he found. He said it was a crime scene not a fire.

IC B2

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 60 invisible), 2,547 guests, and 1,369 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,456
Posts18,471,117
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.