-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 19 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've had cops who were younger than my hunting boots ask me where I was going. Why the hell should I tell them where I'm going? Once, when I was taking my cousin home, some young highway nazi asked me how we knew each other. I told him it was none of his business and to give me the ticket so I could get on down the road. Later, I thought of a better answer. My cousin and I later decided that I missed a golden opportunity. I should have told the freckle faced hitler youth that we were gay lovers heading to an orgie. Why can't I think of the snappy answers when I need them?

Mule
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
There was a knock on my door.I opened it and standing there was the cop who pulled me over.Next to him was his lawyer and another LEO.He tells me there were 2 black guys who robbed a liquor store.They were driving a grey Toyota pulling a 16 ft blue boat.WITH WORKING LIGHTS.He said when he went back to the barracks he reviewed his dash mounted camera.Then he saw the (2black guys) pull off masks and throw them out the window.They were really white guys.He says he wants to search my truck for any evidence relating the the robbery.I tell him to get a warrant.He calls me a facist and I must be related to Tim McVeigh.Then he sics his dog on me.My dog heard the noise and walked into the room.The cop shot him dead.The cat was laying in the corner the whole time.........he got tazered and started glowing.Then he says,"By the way,the camera did show your lights were working.Sorry for the inconvenience.You are free to go"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's so funny, it almost ought to kill the thread. Spoilsport.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by remrug77
There was a knock on my door.I opened it and standing there was the cop who pulled me over.Next to him was his lawyer and another LEO.He tells me there were 2 black guys who robbed a liquor store.They were driving a grey Toyota pulling a 16 ft blue boat.WITH WORKING LIGHTS.He said when he went back to the barracks he reviewed his dash mounted camera.Then he saw the (2black guys) pull off masks and throw them out the window.They were really white guys.He says he wants to search my truck for any evidence relating the the robbery.I tell him to get a warrant.He calls me a facist and I must be related to Tim McVeigh.Then he sics his dog on me.My dog heard the noise and walked into the room.The cop shot him dead.The cat was laying in the corner the whole time.........he got tazered and started glowing.Then he says,"By the way,the camera did show your lights were working.Sorry for the inconvenience.You are free to go"

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by JaquesLaRami; 06/26/07.

Too many people buy stuff they don't want, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like!
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Well Rem...Why didn't you just say so in the first place?? grin

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Gotta say.... stick your nose in my private vehicle, and shoot my dogs, you won't walk away... At least not from my wife anyway. Those are her kids and if you shoot her kids, she could care less and someone will have a mozambique 45 drill right quick.

Tad bit of discretion would be nice....

But I don't envy the job of the LEO one bit. Not that any were drafted.

See you are SE TX, that can be some rugged country and folks, be careful down there.

Lets see, I'm thinking maybe 30 pages can be broken soon.

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You need to read back a couple of posts prior to Officer Powell posting that reply. It was provoked and warranted at the time!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks Isaac.

Jeff, I was just advising the gentleman that sicking his dogs on cops or their K9's is a quick way to an unhappy ending.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
crossfire,

I think ya got ltpowell pegged wrong. He's not like "he who shall not be named". Go back and read some of his posts and I think you might find the facist moniker not quite fitting.

Anyway, page 9 on my puter. Let's try for 10 and see if we can't waste some more time and bandwidth.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks Mac. It is a little out of charactor for me to play with people, but the "computer stuttering" last night engrossed me.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Thanks Mac. It is a little out of charactor for me to play with people, but the "computer stuttering" last night engrossed me.

I like your attitude and stated way of doing things. Good Cop!

War Damn Eagle!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Lt

Yep, got that.... just a soft spot for dogs... Been a long week here, we lost a 23 YO city employee to an African Bee attack yesterday.... I'm probably a bit grumpy. And I'm always pissed when I'm lied to... but then again I know I'm ok, but not all LEOs do and they haev their jobs....

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Damn!! 31 pages. Is it a new record for this subject? kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeff, You ain't any softer about dogs than I am. I have to watch "Where the Red Fern Grows" once a year just to clean out my tear ducts. I have three now...but I wish one of them would run away. smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks Jim, but I'm really just a hunter/fisherman/cook. I only do cop stuff for the money.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You too???

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yessir. Cops don't make much, but more than hunting, fishing or cooking! smile

...and I am a firm believer in not mixing business with pleasure.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Like my new avatar?

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
When I was arrested I was dressed in black
They put me on a train and they took me back
Had no friend for to go my bail they slapped my dried up carcass in that country jail

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Nice pig.....

Page 16 of 19 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 160user, 10ring1, 54 invisible), 2,162 guests, and 1,077 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,563
Posts18,531,649
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.