Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by KFWA
I was reading the regulations of the state utility commission

reads that I can get 2.5 years of estimated revenue deducted from the overall bill

That merits some investigation

Spend some time walking the place and looking over the weekend. Go at night and see how many dogs are barking and running around loose, loud parties, etc.

Ask the realtor if there’s any homeowners association, formal or informal type.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Definitely check out the neighbors.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Can't wait until alwaysoutdoors goes to his favorite farm supply and asks for some schedule 60 pipe. LOL

You go girl.

LOL
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Can't wait until alwaysoutdoors goes to his favorite farm supply and asks for some schedule 60 pipe. LOL

You go girl.

That really wasn't very kind. He said point-blank he might be wrong in the schedule.

There are many factors regarding underground electric. Some require conduit... some do not. In fact it's quite detrimental to some types of wire to be placed in conduit.

Regardless, a third of a mile is probably going to be a transmission line involving a tansformer. Most localities prefer to use aerial because it's more cost-effective but some will do a direct bury for you which will help with power outages during wind events and tree falls. It all depends on the state and the utility provider.

Personally, I'm very excited for him and his potential land acquisition. It's a very fine thing.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

You go girl.

I hope they have that yellow shed 54 chit for the gas line, since there's gas lines everywhere to tap into...

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Sch 40 and 80 depending if it’s underground or above ground (at the pole)
Yes, you’re correct . Where do you think I got 48” froth from? They inspect it and set the specs.

Of course I'm correct.

You got 48" from same place you got sch 60. You're talking out your ass.

Then there's this nonsense...

"Sch 40 and 80 depending if it’s underground or above ground (at the pole)"

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I looked for schedule 60 and all I got was 2020 MLB!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by kingston
Yes, you’re correct . Where do you think I got 48” froth from? They inspect it and set the specs.

Of course I'm correct.

No. You are talking out of your a ss.

I stated originally the schedule may not be right. I do not memorize that chit. It’s definitely 48” so fugg off

Put your fugging mask on

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

You go girl.

Go build a water feature , ku nt

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Water, electric and gas all in the same ditch?!
Who's the contractor? Fireballz?

Yep! He can get the right trench for $2 a foot he says!!!

To Fireballz :
It’s not 1/2 “ water line dumb chit . He’s asking about some big boy chit . Now go get bitched out by your wife and ask her if you can have your balls for a little while ! Aren’t they in the box by her bed? Haha

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 07/30/20.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Here you go you retarded folks:

A main service here is mostly overhead then about 200 ‘ or a little less then it goes underground all the way to house to the meter. It’s it is above ground, gotta be stronger vs of it is buried 48” deep. I happen to have dug and and gotten approved multiple systems like this. Blow me, bit ch

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 07/30/20.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Here you go you retarded folks:

A main service here is mostly overhead then about 200 ‘ or a little less then it goes underground all the way to house to the meter. It’s it is above ground, gotta be stronger vs of it is buried 48” deep. I happen to have dug and and gotten approved multiple systems like this. Blow me, bit ch

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

You go girl.

Well, it's not like he was pounding is chest over a Gunbroker add that clearly stated 'Stith type'

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by kingston

Of course I'm correct.

No. You are talking out of your a ss.

I stated originally the schedule may not be right. I do not memorize that chit. It’s definitely 48” so fugg off

Put your fugging mask on

Just did a quick Google search and it's 24 in in Indiana it appears. 18 in if under a concrete slab with two inch thickness or better. Depth vary state-to-state. I've done commercial jobs that were 36 in.

Generally I try to give people a little bit of latitude but you seem to have doubled down on the dumbazz.

Not going to get into the weeds, but you seem to be wrong far more than you are right so possibly walk away from the conversation.

Last edited by CashisKing; 07/31/20.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Another quick Google search shows Metamora Indiana has a population 188 people based on 2010 census.

I have no idea if this is correct or not. Regardless I seriously doubt their city water and city gas has been laid in the rural roads of Franklin County Indiana.

A quick phone call to the local building permit office might offer additional information.

Again, good luck in your move from Ohio to Indiana. The land sure does look pretty.

Last edited by CashisKing; 07/31/20.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
NEC Table 300.5 is where you’ll find your answer on burial depths.

Buy once, cry once.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Does this mean we're not friends anymore?

Because if I thought you weren't my friend, I don't think I could bear it.

LOL
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

It is 7:45 a.m. here on the East Coast and therefore I believe it to be 4:45 a.m. in Oregon.

You seemed quite upset 4:45 a.m.

It really does seem like you were trying very hard to have more people lose respect for you. You might want to take a breather for a while. Not telling you what to do just offering a friendly bit of advice Maybe?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CashisKing

It is 7:45 a.m. here on the East Coast and therefore I believe it to be 4:45 a.m. in Oregon.

It really does seem like you were trying very hard to have more people lose respect for you. You might want to take a breather for a while. Not telling you what to do just offering a friendly bit of advice Maybe?

We're up early this morning, gotta pour concrete while it's cool so I can go fishing tomoorow on the coast with my good bud. I gave up reasoning with unreasonable people that take things out of context and go out of their way to troll every single post.

I'm pretty sure you would recognize when you're being trolled vs. having reasonable conversation and would tire of it quickly.

They know exactly what they are doing and so do I. They're just hoping I tire of it. It's easier when you quit caring.

LOL
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing

We're up early this morning, gotta pour concrete while it's cool so I can go fishing tomoorow on the coast with my good bud. I gave up reasoning with unreasonable people that take things out of context and go out of their way to troll every single post.

I'm pretty sure you would recognize when you're being trolled vs. having reasonable conversation and would tire of it quickly.

They know exactly what they are doing and so do I. They're just hoping I tire of it. It's easier when you quit caring.

Good luck with your concrete placement this morning. Please do not forget the air entrainment. IMHO 6% air entrainment is the most important decision you can make about concrete.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (12344mag, 1234, 160user, 007FJ, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 55 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,073
Posts18,482,653
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.