Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Sch!t Mac...That's just great and congrats!! White-shirt??

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I lied. I love fried cakes dipped in milk. Hope my little memory slip doesn't create a whole nuther thread about donut eating fibbing cops.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks. No uniform change, just slap chevrons on the navy blue.

I Burn While I See
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Where's VA to give us a +/- on the pages for that. Congratulations on placing at the top. From what I've seen, they'd be stupid not to promote you.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Cops fibbing about eating donuts is a career breaker George!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wonder where Lewis is? I guess I'll have to cover for him--I'm changing songs though.

I don't want a pickle,
Just want to ride on my motercicle,
and I don't want a tickle,
I'd rather ride on my motercicle,
And I don't want to die,
Just want to ride on my motor-cy-cle.

You know it's been about [40] years now that I've been singing this dumb song.
You know it's amazing, it's amazing that somebody could get away with singing a song this dumb for that long. Hey, but you know what's more amazing than that, what's more amazing than that's somebody could make a living singing a song that dumb for this long. But, hey, that's America.
You know I've told about everything there was to tell about it, when I wrote it, how come, why, what for, but you know the one thing that I always used to neglect to explain was the significance of the pickle.

Last edited by JaquesLaRami; 06/27/07.

Too many people buy stuff they don't want, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like!
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You cover nicely!

William Arthur Ward

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Give us a few verses of "Alice's Restarant"...Grin...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks NH.

I Burn While I See
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gonna try for 100 pages--can you imagine that 100 pages about a guy gettin' pulled over and warned smile people might think it's a conspirecy laugh

'Was a time I was ridin' my bike, I was ridin' down a mountain road I was doin' about a hundred and fifty miles an hour. On one side of the mountain road, there was a mountain. And on the other there was nothin', there was just a cliff in the air. But, I wasn't paying attention, you know, I was just driving down the road. All of a sudden, by accident, a string broke off my guitar. It broke, you know, right there, went flying across the road that way, wrapped itself around a yield sign. well, the sign didn't break, it didn't come out the ground, the string stayed wrapped around it--Stayed in the other end of my guitar. I held onto my guitar with one hand. I held onto the bike with the other. I did a sharp turn off the road. Luckily I didn't go into the mountain, I went over the cliff. I was going a hundred and fifty miles an hour sideways, and five hundred feet down at the same time. I was lookin' for the cops. 'Cause, you know, uh, I knew that, I knew that it was against the law.

Last edited by JaquesLaRami; 06/27/07.

Too many people buy stuff they don't want, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like!
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
If that's another song, don't give up your day job...

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Isaac

Just saw your post from this morning. Shipley's is a chain. They have one here in town. I drive past it everyday to work. Many a mornings I have to tell my self that they won't help to loose the weight that I need to loose. But they are the best donuts that I have ever eaten.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I actually had a student tell a Cop during a stop "Shouldn't you be off eating donuts somewhere"... ended up with more than $400 in assorted violations...

Then there was the one who told the City Park Police who broke up the fight he was in "can we wait until the REAL police get here?" grin He subsequently "tripped and fell"...

Then there was the shaved-head gang member kid who had just finished assaulting some guy in the guy's driveway with a baseball bat for shooting at his house when the Cops roll up, cuff him, and he began to "trip and fall" too. To hear him tell it he kept trying to throw himself on the side of the cruiser where the camera was but they kept dragging him back (actually, a very funny story the way the kid told it)...

Back to the donut kid, one day in class he was making something, quietly but furiously crumpling up sheets of paper. Suddenly, in the middle of class he stands up holding a giant paper sperm by the tail, like it was a divining rod...

Sure enough, wriggling wildly, it drags him to some cute but prim and proper young lady sitting in the next row... grin

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I thought most people had me on "ignore" by now

Early next mornin' bout a half past nine I spied the sheriff coming down the line
Talked and he coughed as he cleared his throat
He said come on you dirty hack into that district court
Into the courtroom my trial began where I was handled by twelve honest men
Just before the jury started out I saw the little judge commence to look about

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just wish we could see mobilised all this "Good Ole' LEOs" enthusiasm here, on the line......with all the attendant enthusiasm and formidability implied. Don't much care about "Justice"....."Fairness".........just go handle this mess, ....knock heads, ...etc.

.....do reckon that walkin' through the Valleys here, and findin' group slaughters, ...and individual dies / kills might work off that Grease / Salt look, and verbiage. ....and maybe even kill your craving for more.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mac84
Pat,

The official promo list came out today. I'm tied at no. 1. Only problem is deciding which of us will get the nod first. He's senior but I wrote a better score.

Good deal Mac! Keep us posted. That extra $50 a month will come in handy huh? smile

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Nice going, Mac.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Mac84
Pat,

The official promo list came out today. I'm tied at no. 1. Only problem is deciding which of us will get the nod first. He's senior but I wrote a better score.

Good deal Mac! Keep us posted. That extra $50 a month will come in handy huh? smile

Good Mac, but have you kissed the right a$$, and done so in a covert fashion so that even the kissee doesn't really know its a$$ kissing?

War Damn Eagle!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A$$'s kissed have less value than toes not stepped upon.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
A$$'s kissed have less value than toes not stepped upon.

Thats just a$$ kissin' in reverse. laugh

War Damn Eagle!

Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (160user, 1234, 12344mag, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 53 invisible), 2,177 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,557
Posts18,531,558
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.