Gonna try for 100 pages--can you imagine that 100 pages about a guy gettin' pulled over and warned smile people might think it's a conspirecy laugh

'Was a time I was ridin' my bike, I was ridin' down a mountain road I was doin' about a hundred and fifty miles an hour. On one side of the mountain road, there was a mountain. And on the other there was nothin', there was just a cliff in the air. But, I wasn't paying attention, you know, I was just driving down the road. All of a sudden, by accident, a string broke off my guitar. It broke, you know, right there, went flying across the road that way, wrapped itself around a yield sign. well, the sign didn't break, it didn't come out the ground, the string stayed wrapped around it--Stayed in the other end of my guitar. I held onto my guitar with one hand. I held onto the bike with the other. I did a sharp turn off the road. Luckily I didn't go into the mountain, I went over the cliff. I was going a hundred and fifty miles an hour sideways, and five hundred feet down at the same time. I was lookin' for the cops. 'Cause, you know, uh, I knew that, I knew that it was against the law.

Last edited by JaquesLaRami; 06/27/07.

Too many people buy stuff they don't want, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like!