He can stop me for whatever he want too. I've always been polite with them. Just a guy doing his job, I respect that. It seems like for some time now a lot of them (certainly not all)are down right rude any more. I'm getting old, and have always considered my self a nice guy. I believe in treating others as I would be treated myself. It's extremely difficult to stay composed when some 20 something year old leo is being a butthead, but I've done it, way more than once. A few years ago I was the designated driver at a New Years Eve party. I hauled several intoxicated friends home after the party. The first trip out of there, I got stopped two blocks from the party. The officer did field sobriety on me, then gave me a breath test as well. I blew .00. He also said I was over the center line and my licsence plate lights weren't working. (Before all the testing went on). I'm not bitching about being stopped. I know why he stopped me--You know why he stopped me. OK, But I do have a right to bitch about his lying and his rudeness. I don't care who objects here--it's the way it is.

How many pages are we up to now. Just pitching in my $.02 worth. smile

Last edited by JaquesLaRami; 06/25/07.

Too many people buy stuff they don't want, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like!