I had something near that happen with the G&F once. I was sitting on the bank of this little lake fishing. I had drove around to the back side so I wouldn't near anyone else (better fishing over there anyway). I had taken a great big Dobey that I used to own with me that day. He was as nice a dog as you could ever meet, but he didn't like surprises. We were just sitting under a shade tree waiting for our bobbers to bounce when the Dobey jumps and lunges past us. About 20 feet or less behind me, he's got this lab by the throat on his back and this wardens hollering, "Get him off!!!". I did, the lab wasn't even hurt, he had just been pinned. The warden said, "You can't have mean dogs out here". I said "If he was mean your dog would be dead". By now he was noticing that the Dobey and the Lab were becoming friends, and let it go. He checked my licsence and my catch and told me, "Yeah, I saw that dog laying there in my spotting scope before I came down here. I guess I'll have to think twice about who I sneak up on in the future". crazy In the end he turned out to be a pretty nice guy--his Lab probably smelt a little pissy on the way home though.

Last edited by JaquesLaRami; 06/25/07.

Too many people buy stuff they don't want, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like!