Originally Posted by Foxbat

This is the kind of shyt that makes people, that otherwise would respect law enforcement, question if they should be trusted.

Yep and it happens everyday..... but not by all cops.... Then again.... The same cops that do it wonder why they get no respect..... and they generally have a chip on thier shoulder.

I have been pulled over before and gotten out of the vehicle before the cop comes up to the window because I have a pistol on the seat next to me (which I have a permit for) and I figured it was safer for me to get out of the car than to have him walk up and see the gun there even though it is legal.... This has happened more than once and some of the replys are "thanks" I understand... and some of them are still smart butts about it.... All depends on who pulls you over. However I still feel it is safer for me to get out and irratate the cops seom than to take a chance with the cop over reacting since I do not trust the cop.

Just my .02

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth