Originally Posted by remrug77
There was a knock on my door.I opened it and standing there was the cop who pulled me over.Next to him was his lawyer and another LEO.He tells me there were 2 black guys who robbed a liquor store.They were driving a grey Toyota pulling a 16 ft blue boat.WITH WORKING LIGHTS.He said when he went back to the barracks he reviewed his dash mounted camera.Then he saw the (2black guys) pull off masks and throw them out the window.They were really white guys.He says he wants to search my truck for any evidence relating the the robbery.I tell him to get a warrant.He calls me a facist and I must be related to Tim McVeigh.Then he sics his dog on me.My dog heard the noise and walked into the room.The cop shot him dead.The cat was laying in the corner the whole time.........he got tazered and started glowing.Then he says,"By the way,the camera did show your lights were working.Sorry for the inconvenience.You are free to go"

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by JaquesLaRami; 06/26/07.

Too many people buy stuff they don't want, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like!