Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by isaac
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by .280Rem
People will let you search their cars KNOWING full well what's in there will ruin their lives...and I can't explain it either, but it takes little more than asking in the right way in most cases.

Yeah,... well,... if ya say "no", they bring this mean ass dog in and let him sniff around on ya car, and if he runs at ya and starts eatin' on ya leg afterwards they call it probable cause and search it anyway.

So,.... you got two choices. Let the cops search ya car while ya gettin' et on by a dog,... or let 'em search ya car while ya just stand there.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Weak on the facts once again, Casey!

I'm catching hell from the lawyers, and I ain't even in the quotes--is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Mess with me just a little more Bob--and Ill be a Kahuna before you know it.....then you're really in trouble grin

Don't hit me with the weak on the facts thing--as soon as you were corrected on your Paris Hilton claims you bailed outta that thread....

Casey

Still haven't figured it out counselor.....

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.