Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jmp300wsm
Pit bulls and rottweilers should be outlawed. Just simply too many cases of the breeds being unpredictable. No reason to risk incidents like this at all.

Pitbulls yes .

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
A whole lot of prayers sent to Joslyn hoping a quick recovery, her hair grows be back and she can hear. I'm a dog lover having had bird dogs all my life, I can't understand having vicious dogs.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Originally Posted by stxhunter
yeah, something happened over the last 30-40 yrs, when I was young you seldom heard of attacks like this and people had them back then. I remember my friend's dad raised them, Walter and I were doing some stuff on my Camaro when we saw his dad come out of the house with a shotgun and walked over to sam his male pit and blow his head off, Walter asked him why and he said sam had growled at him earlier.

People used to have enough sense to kill a dog when it showed the first sign....which can help stop more serious problems before they happen with that dog or it's offspring or it's offspring's offspring.

Agree they've let the bad seeds like Rock Chuck mentioned live and breed , plus morons doing what they can to make the dogs mean .
That's the problem. Most of them AREN'T mean, at least not until the schitzo kicks in and they instantly change personalities. If they were mean, most people wouldn't have them in their homes.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is why pits should be killed.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by slumlord
Here is pic of the androgynous punk lesbo irresponsible dog owner. And two of
the beloved beasts.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/url]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/url]

Talk about a picture paints a thousand words.....YUCK !

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"According to a Barrow County Sheriff’s report, a deputy who responded to a witness' report of the attack arrived on the scene to find the girl lying face down against a curb, with one dog grabbing her neck and the other biting at the girl’s head."

This was in a suburban neighborhood. Obviously, the kids were not back in school. At least one person witnessed the attack and called 911. Probably there were more witnesses.
The girl is laying face down on the street, her face against the curb, and two dogs attacking her head. And nobody came forth to help that little girl? Not a single 16 year old high school boy ran out with a baseball bat, or a 2x4? Not a single housewife came out, with a frying pan or a butcher knife.
Nobody came to help. They waited on law enforcement.

Just another example of the continuing pussification of Americans.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Keep a rifle with you at all times. Kill them all. God will sort them out. Policy #1 Fort Apache Cattle Company.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I've said it before - the breed is schizophrenic. It's a brain defect bred into them. They can be the greatest pets in the world but something can trigger a complete change from pet to killer in an instant. Owners always say what great pets they are but theirs just hasn't switched yet.

I don't trust them either, for those same reasons. Some are prone to flipping the switch much like a JRT is prone to chasing rats and a lab is prone to fetching sticks, simply to a lesser degree. The tendency is in there in some pits, not all, but I've always considered it a gamble.

Now with even more aplomb
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Damn....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No reason for them - absolutely none.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"According to a Barrow County Sheriff’s report, a deputy who responded to a witness' report of the attack arrived on the scene to find the girl lying face down against a curb, with one dog grabbing her neck and the other biting at the girl’s head."

This was in a suburban neighborhood. Obviously, the kids were not back in school. At least one person witnessed the attack and called 911. Probably there were more witnesses.
The girl is laying face down on the street, her face against the curb, and two dogs attacking her head. And nobody came forth to help that little girl? Not a single 16 year old high school boy ran out with a baseball bat, or a 2x4? Not a single housewife came out, with a frying pan or a butcher knife.
Nobody came to help. They waited on law enforcement.

Just another example of the continuing pussification of Americans.

Exactly right - todays pusscakes make me sick - I HATE THEM !!

YouTube video 2-3 pitbulls killing a little black girl - not one grown man/woman/teen with the balls to try and help -- SICKENING what a bunch of cowards this country is loaded with . Helpless worthless people are todays norm .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I speak from experience.

One animal that I was mauled by was a big Chow.
This WAS a friends trusted dog....for around a year.
It knew me and I thought that I knew it.
One day, sitting in the living room watching TV, it calmly walked from the other room up to me. As soon as he got to me, he turned into the Tazmanian Devil.
My friend beat it and apologized. It was the first time he said it ever happened. He mangled my dominant hand.

The next week he did the same thing to his girlfriend's best friend who visited. It mauled har face.
He finally got rid of it. It was given to a farmer where it could run loose. ......and get plenty of exercise.
Hopefully it never came in contact with any people besides the owners

These breeds, if kept, must be treated with the same rules as a wild animal. If they harm someone like the terrier did to that girl, it should be destroyed immediately.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"She said that Joslyn was aware that her hair was gone, and that her niece might never have hair again."

They should remove the dog owner's scalp and attempt to transplant it to Joslyn's head. If the transplant isn't successful then euthanize the dog owner.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
PS:. I always heard as a kid that the only thing that makes a dog do something like this is that they were abused by their owners.
The ONLY time my friend is known to have beaten that 🐕 that mauled me was to beat him off of me.

I don't believe that its just ownership. There's certain breeds that are very unpredictable. Even little lap dogs can be that way. My Mom nearly lost her eye and nose from her trusted little lap dog that was extremely spoiled and affectionate. Raised right. Not a fighting breed like bull terriers or chows. Thank God she didn't get blinded or a permanent injury.

I could tell of other incidents, but too busy now.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Permanently maimed.

Life ruined at 15.

If that happened to my daughter, I would hunt down and kill THE OWNER.

Temporary insanity, maybe.

If enough people did that, maybe the pit bull owners would get the message. I notice that none of the pit bull apologists have dared to post on this thread. Maybe they've finally got shame.

And if I saw a dog attacking some strange kid outside my house, you can bet I would immediately go kill the dog and rescue the kid.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Sick of seeing theses threads. I have no use for the breed and wouldn’t trust one for a second.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
We usually have a pit bull or two running around the yard, our yard. No dog should be allowed to run wild no matter what breed it is. I've killed Labs, German Shepard, hounds, Chihuahua, bull dogs and a assortment of cross breeds on our property through out the years. Between harassing our cows and killing Oscar, our wiener dog, my wife's barn cats, I shoot to kill colar or no colar. Keep your dog's where they belong and no one will get bit, and your dog won't end up in the gut pile. I still believe people are to blame not the dog.

Life is good live it while you can.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
people are to blame not the gun

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Permanently maimed.

Life ruined at 15.

If that happened to my daughter, I would hunt down and kill THE OWNER.

Temporary insanity, maybe.

If enough people did that, maybe the pit bull owners would get the message. I notice that none of the pit bull apologists have dared to post on this thread. Maybe they've finally got shame.

And if I saw a dog attacking some strange kid outside my house, you can bet I would immediately go kill the dog and rescue the kid.

If I saw a dog attacking someone, I'd kill the dog pretty much anywhere I was. I've got no shame, it's the people stupid, not the dog. My wife has been bit by a Cocker Spaniel, Black Lab, Doberman and a Catahoula, and she's an animal lover. All dogs can and will bite. Outlawing pit bulls is like outlawing AR rifles, it won't stop the maulings or killings.

Life is good live it while you can.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
We usually have a pit bull or two running around the yard, our yard. No dog should be allowed to run wild no matter what breed it is. I've killed Labs, German Shepard, hounds, Chihuahua, bull dogs and a assortment of cross breeds on our property through out the years. Between harassing our cows and killing Oscar, our wiener dog, my wife's barn cats, I shoot to kill colar or no colar. Keep your dog's where they belong and no one will get bit, and your dog won't end up in the gut pile. I still believe people are to blame not the dog.

Same thing with black people. They’re not to blame for being violent, must be the way they were treated. After all, I’ve heard of white and other races committing crime too.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

622 members (163bc, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 70 invisible), 2,592 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,716
Posts18,475,621
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.